CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adrian Chiles

Guest cuntcrapper

Guest cuntcrapper

Thank goodness this over caloried, embarrassing cunt is being fucked off by ITV on Football coverage. He should present programmes on Pig rearing where his ugly, farmers arse gob would emanate the senses to the right type of background odour.

He's an unfortunate looking chap but then, so am I. His Black Country "twang" is irritating to me beyond belief. I haven't seen him since he exited that fucking truly awful "one show".

I saw him once on The Money Programme, but very hastily turned it off before they got to the money shot.

• Like 1

Elbow faced teracunt. There's very few people that grind my gears as much as this fucktard, which is why I'm grateful he's having less and less airtime.

As a sympathetic gesture to his piteous inadequacy as a presenter, they could give him a farewell gig on "Hunted Cunt". The host is drenched in zebra piss and dropped in the middle of a Kenyan plain, where the local predators (lions, leopards, hyenas, etc) have been purposely starved of prey for several days. I can't see it being a very long show, but fuck me it will be entertaining, and perhaps there's hopes that this (as it stands, fictional) show's pilot may spark interest and therefore a full series of other cunts being hunted. Just a thought, and TV is shit at the minute anyway.

• Like 1

Elbow faced teracunt. There's very few people that grind my gears as much as this fucktard, which is why I'm grateful he's having less and less airtime.

As a sympathetic gesture to his piteous inadequacy as a presenter, they could give him a farewell gig on "Hunted Cunt". The host is drenched in zebra piss and dropped in the middle of a Kenyan plain, where the local predators (lions, leopards, hyenas, etc) have been purposely starved of prey for several days. I can't see it being a very long show, but fuck me it will be entertaining, and perhaps there's hopes that this (as it stands, fictional) show's pilot may spark interest and therefore a full series of other cunts being hunted. Just a thought, and TV is shit at the minute anyway.

I think I'm a celebrity, brutally terminate my existence...... Hmm... It has a ring to it.
  • Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Thank goodness this over caloried, embarrassing cunt is being fucked off by ITV on Football coverage. He should present programmes on Pig rearing where his ugly, farmers arse gob would emanate the senses to the right type of background odour.

You do realise that just mentioning the word "football" places you in danger of being called a poof by a load of.....well, poofs. If you are sad enough to be seeking popularity you could try nominating......FOOTBALL.....IT'S FOR POOFS!. Works every time trust me.

Guest KuntaCunty

You do realise that just mentioning the word "football" places you in danger of being called a poof by a load of.....well, poofs. If you are sad enough to be seeking popularity you could try nominating......FOOTBALL.....IT'S FOR POOFS!. Works every time trust me.

Making such a nomination would secure one's self in the hallowed halls of magnificent irons, forever.  

Guest Lady Penelope

Football is for irons.

• 3 months later...
Guest JackoTC

A while back when this Nom was started, I thought at a quick glance it said Adrian's Chillies. I couldn't think of anything funny or interesting to say about it back then, and in all fairness, I still fucking cant now.

• 7 months later...

Can't think how I missed this one when it was shat into life back in January but hey-ho.

Despite Christ-knows how many years in the media spotlight, he always sounds like the work-experience kid let loose in the studio after everyone has gone home. I can live with the Brummie accent - like banging your head against a brick wall, it's just so wonderful when he does finally stop - but his utter inarticulate incompetency defies belief.