CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

8 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I think you might be starting to take yourself, and this site a bit too seriously for your own good. People who do that have a tendency of spontaneously erupting into flames, never to be heard from again. Ask CuntWad, Jazz, Londonm, Monkeyarse,etc. 

Cuntwad's still here, peanut. Sadly. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Fucking hell, I think you and Jackie are both suffering from dire cases of what I can only classify as 'Smug wanker syndrome'. May I prescribe a course of violently smashing your head against the nearest window and shoving the broken shards up your rectum.

They did that last night.

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

This thread is the most tragic of the lot. A bunch of middle aged men trying to win each others' approval by posting obscure, dated tracks nobody else gives a fuck about.

See if Dignitas will play this shit while you're in the extermination booth if you like, but I don't want to hear any more of this 

Fucking hell Billy boy, I thought I was a miserable cunt but you make Victor Meldrew look like Timmy Mallet on speed.I'm no doctor but may I suggest you may need to find yourself a dirty whore and get rid of years of pent up angst by giving her a fucking good seeing to,failing that, prescribe one of your own cures and douse yourself in petrol,flick a match and just to make sure do this whilst hanging yourself from the nearest tree.Merry Christmas you miserable cunt.

2 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

I'm not so sure, Scotty. The abuse thrown at the sheep is plenty, something Wad would not have taken without flipping. Granted, the content is as fucking stupid.

Can't you ban the cunt just i case?

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Must say, Bill, you sound exactly like Frank.

11 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

I think you might be starting to take yourself, and this site a bit too seriously for your own good. People who do that have a tendency of spontaneously erupting into flames, never to be heard from again. Ask CuntWad, Jazz, Londonm, Monkeyarse,etc. 

Two terrible responses from two terribly mundane cunts.

Come up with something offensive, or just don't bother tapping away on the keyboard with your little t-rex flid arms.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

I'm not so sure, Scotty. The abuse thrown at the sheep is plenty, something Wad would not have taken without flipping. Granted, the content is as fucking stupid.

I agree. Cuntwad would have ripped the shit out of me by now. And dispite having many ids she never hid behind any of them, least of all a wooly jumper.... But just to be sure .... COME AND GET ME WAD, I'VE MISSED YOU. YOU FUCKING DUMB BELLEND.... No? didn't think so.

Guest nobgobbler
3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Pictures of Bill Stickers and Frank at the Gloryhole ..... Well, according to Wizzer........ Or did I dream it?

Oh spot, you must refrain from eating cheese at bed time.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stop asking questions you fucking stupid cunt.

I must be one of bills's top fans, decs. I'd be lying if I said that he's never once upset me with his words. I often find myself on the end of his witty, yet deeply cutting remarks.

His use of the English language combined with a wonderfully dry sense of humour is second to none. 

He has it all... accept charm. And without that, you're fucking nothing. 

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Frank. said:

I must be one of bills's top fans, decs. I'd be lying if I said that he's never once upset me with his words. I often find myself on the end of his witty, yet deeply cutting remarks.

His use of the English language combined with a wonderfully dry sense of humour is second to none.

He has it all... accept charm. And without that, you're fucking nothing.

That wasn't your best Francois, but I made sure to "like" it.

37 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Frank, you have more ID's than the rest of the site membership put together. Whatever the tone, they all appear to be merging into the same repetitive diatribe. Give it a rest for fucks sake. 

Well, that shows you haven't a fucking clue. What other accounts have I had? I will donate £50 to cunts corner for everyone other ID you, or any other mod can prove that I've used. 

Why would I bother? Frank has served me so well. 

6 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Well, that shows you haven't a fucking clue. What other accounts have I had? I will donate £50 to cunts corner for everyone other ID you, or any other mod can prove that I've used. 

Why would I bother? Frank has served me so well. 

Only £50? Surely the venerable and affluent Punkape could stretch to a £100?

Idiot.

5 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Nothing changes. You were called out on Punkape, (the same IP address for Frank showed up) and the usual denials followed. Your ID's are not hard to work out. Pull the right strings and your underlying nastiness soon comes to the fore.

Oh alright then. Shit. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I expect he also knows the difference between accept and except, you illiterate fucking prick.

I was going to bring him up on this, but I'm really losing the will to live here. At least everyone has stopped swapping obscure garage rock videos now.

Judging by its clientele, the only exchange the Corner needs is a needle exchange.