CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crematoriums are cunts

White Cunt

That's awful and doesn't bear thinking about. Very sorry for your loss and my condolences.  I wish you strength. 

Thank you.

I'm not fishing for sympathy just making a point about the way everything was handled, which was obviously the opposite to what happened to WC.

When I first mentioned it couple of months back, I got some very comforting words from CC members which really touched me.

Thank you.

I'm not fishing for sympathy just making a point about the way everything was handled, which was obviously the opposite to what happened to WC.

When I first mentioned it couple of months back, I got some very comforting words from CC members which really touched me.

Taking comfort from a CC member is a fucking dire state of affairs. 

After paying £ 800, for a body of my relative to be cremated (just cremation, funeral - very decent, was of course a seperate cost), I went to collect the ashes.

I suppose I was expecting to pick up a neatly presented urn or a simple, yet tasteful wooden box, with the name and other details beautifully inscribed on top/side. Imagine my shock, when I was handed a huge container of what I can only describe as tomato-type fertiliser grow-more container, made of cheap green, shitty plastic. There was a white stick-on label on the front, with details scribbled on by some fuckwit, who wouldn't be able to produce three crosses as his own signature. The fertiliser box came with it's own, colour-matched, garden sack-type carrier. WHAT THE FUCK?

I had ashes of my dead animals presented in a more attractive, humane and decent fashion.

Oh, and to mention, I had to go for a second time, because the cunt in the office had fucked off at 4.45, even though the place was supposed to shut at 5. Public service cunts.

bullshit.

I am also very sorry to hear about the loss of your granddaughter. My condolences.

Joking aside... Ming and I are also very very sorry to hear about your loss. Double condolences x2. Wishing you strength. Shit.

Sorry to hear that, gyppo. Nobody should see their child die, let alone a grandchild. :(

A tough one to call, Scotty...dipstick. If I had to choose between the two, I think I'd let the grandchild go before. Sleep on it...

OK, you are brown bread and you would prefer a burn up to a burial. Into the cremator you go. Do you really go straight in, as one is lead to believe, immediately after the cunts have closed the curtains? Surely it is inefficient to burn one corpse at a time. I reckon cunts are removed from the coffin, which is handed back to the funeral director, and you are toasted when there are enough other dead cunts to justify stoking up the cremator. The ashes your relatives are simply just that. Who's is any ones guess. I think I'll go for a burial. Less likelihood of them sticking the wrong dead cunt in the wrong box.

You're tired, proper. Get some rest and revisit what you've written here in the morning. Then punch yourself in the face.

Thank you.

How about I just really touch you Gypo?

A tough one to call, Scotty...dipstick. If I had to choose between the two, I think I'd let the grandchild go before. Sleep on it...

I'd be proud to have you deliver the eulogy at my send off Frank. Shall we have a reciprocal agreement drawn up? You can have my jag if I can have your boat.

Guest JackoTC

White skinny jeans ? Careful now. Too much booze, and a badly placed mouthful of Stifado, or a stray Dolmades could wreak fashion havoc. I would have thought a gentlemen of your years and carriage would have gone for something loose fitting in a more subtle shade.

Guest judgetwi

People are dying to get into a crematorium. I believe Auschwitz Birkenau do a really good send off and its free.

Fucking brilliant! I used to piss myself laughing at gags like this. Mind you i was about 8 or 9 years old at the time. My memory is hazy but sometime after that i discovered wanking and, eventually, learned to recognize a cunt when i saw one. What happened to you shithead?

Judge stick your fucking cunt head in the oven and turn the gas on then strike a match - fucking wanker!

Morning Del.. dipstick. You've got to agree he has a point. At the very best you're a dim little urchin.