CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the bbc

Eddie

Guest redrum

I'm all for free speech, but when you are in a position of being responsible for influencing people negatively. and paid handsomely for it, that makes you a cunt in my book.  No one really likes a racist, sexist bigot except other racist, sexist bigots.  We would still be back in the 50's if he had his way.

That is perfect

The itv version pretty much bombed. In a lot of ways it was better than top gear, having a pro driver fronting it and a mouthwatering piece of leggy scrumptiousness copresenting, but it died on its arse. I don't even know if fifth gear is still on, haven't seen it for ages.

​Was Quentin Wilson a pro driver? I thought he was just smarmy cunt!

Throw the book at clarkson again, this from an institution that protected sir jimmy and all his friends for years and years despite the odd hushed whisper , no suspension for jimmy and his pals, how's about that then 

​Try standing up and telling a joke. Any one you like. Chances are you will be "offending" some cunt.

Throw the book at clarkson again, this from an institution that protected sir jimmy and all his friends for years and years despite the odd hushed whisper , no suspension for jimmy and his pals, how's about that then 

​Try standing up and telling a joke. Any one you like. Chances are you will be "offending" some cunt.

​Yes, and take your dogs too.

​My god, you mean you are actually going to improve your toilet habits? WELL DONE. I'm sure that Jericho will laugh at you as he films your bare filthy ass and posts it on U-Tube...heh heh heh...