CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pilot Suicide

Cuntybaws

Women don't seem to do the suicide and mass murder thing at the same time.More women pilots (must be attractive) is the way forward. 

Pilotless aircraft is the other option after this debacle.

​Two women suicide bombers shopping for a new dress, one says to other "does my bomb look big in this" ,

• Like 1

Women don't seem to do the suicide and mass murder thing at the same time.More women pilots (must be attractive) is the way forward. 

Pilotless aircraft? Wow, why didn't anyone think of this already? It's genius! I can't see a single drawback. 

​I think if women ran the world it would be pretty bloody cool.

​Would I get sex if women ran the world? If so then I'll become a feminist.

​We're a caring bunch - I'm sure there would be plenty of people prepared to give you a sympathy fuck.

In these days of health and safety where you require a risk assessment and method statement to take a shit I find it amazing that a pilot can be left alone behind a door that is reinforced to prevent unauthorised access.  What if the pilot has a heart attack or passes out for some reason. Never mind if he is depressed the mad cunt , maybe the elf and safety brigade should look at travelling at 30, 000 feet at 500mph instead of the toaster in our office kitchen, which was removed.

In these days of health and safety where you require a risk assessment and method statement to take a shit I find it amazing that a pilot can be left alone behind a door that is reinforced to prevent unauthorised access.  What if the pilot has a heart attack or passes out for some reason. Never mind if he is depressed the mad cunt , maybe the elf and safety brigade should look at travelling at 30, 000 feet at 500mph instead of the toaster in our office kitchen, which was removed.

It's a sad irony that the security measures that allowed this horrific event to take place, were put in place as a result of another horrific event. 

I'm sure you have Gonnorrea,AIDS and Herpes all aquired simultaneously in a gay bathhouse in San Francisco.......with depraved onlookers.

Lol.

The only reason you're sure is because you were the most depraved of the onlookers. Although quite how you saw me through all that cum on your face is another matter.

Have you got special needs? Or just a brain lesion from the syphilis you picked up from being constantly bummed by the head boy at your fourth rate private school? Or are you just naturally a thick fucking cunt?

I think, despite wishing either of the first two options to be true, that the third option is the most likely scenario.

I'm totally certain It was you because your contributions on here meet the requirement profile of a regurgitated lump of decaying dog's penis.

Lol.

I would have thought your so called expensive education would have left you with a semi decent ability to engage in rough debate. Judging by this utter shite response I was obviously mistaken.You're beneath contempt and if you want to trade insults with the big boys you need to up your fucking game. LOL.

​Your god got nailed to a cross. My god's got a big fuck-off war hammer. 1-0 to me, cunt!

How's this for Easter weekend on sicki, baws?

I frowned at my crossword. "What are you stuck on?" asked my mate.

"Two across...." I replied. "...nine letters..."

"I've got it!" he beamed. " 'Crucified' ".

• Like 1

Guest cuntcrapper

"Pilotless aircraft is the other option after this debacle."

You can imagine Ryan Air doing that via a hang glider pilot with an ebay remote control from a bedroom in 'Doodys Bottoms'...

Edited by cuntcrapper

God doent support West Ham.

You do realise, that to the genuine old money, blue blooded aristocrats of Britain whom you aspire to ingratiate yourself with, your Catholicism is an absolute fucking abomination? Popery is not tolerated amongst the highest ranks of society, and your adherence to it marks you out as a nouveau riche, recently off the boat immigrant cunt.

You do realise, that to the genuine old money, blue blooded aristocrats of Britain whom you aspire to ingratiate yourself with, your Catholicism is an absolute fucking abomination? Popery is not tolerated amongst the highest ranks of society, and your adherence to it marks you out as a nouveau riche, recently off the boat immigrant cunt.

I suspect that there isn't much "riche" about punkers, nouveau or otherwise.

Yet another example of Punkapes hijacking (no pun intended) of a thread to promulgate his stance as a bible thumping fuckwit of the highest order.

Fuck off, arsehole. Then fuck off even further. 160 odd innocent people died, and you still feel the need to bring some mystic cosmic zombie into it.

When will this cunt get banned for good? Stone age dwelling faux upper class cockhead.

• Like 1

Utter nonsense.

Statutes were at the ready to enable Prince William to marry a Catholic had he chosen to do so.Tony Blair only delayed becoming a Catholic not to avoid the political overtones but because he was still taking instruction. The Duke of Norfolk along with a large number of other members of the aristocracy are catholics. 20 % of pupils at Eton are now Catholic.

Catholicism is the original English Christian faith whether you like it or not and its accepted and thriving.

Your adolescent criticism of the faith displays

a deep rooted failure to grasp concepts and assimilate widely known facts.

i suspect that you are actually a small rodent. You certainly behave like one.

The reason he didn't marry a catholic, is because it wouldn't sit well with granny and the rest of the inbred upper classes. You cite the Duke of Norfolk, but he is in the minority. If you had even the faintest grasp of history, you'd realise that for the past 400 years, catholicism has been viewed with suspicion and utterly disdained by the upper classes. Why do you think we have our current bunch of German inbreds on the throne? Because the section of society you aspire to wouldn't tolerate a papist on the throne. Face facts, your face doesn't fit in the fantasy world you've made up, and you certainly wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the daughter of any truly respectable old family, not without converting. So why are you so obsessed with a class of people who would clearly despise you for your johnny foreigner religion?

• Like 2

The reason he didn't marry a catholic, is because it wouldn't sit well with granny and the rest of the inbred upper classes. You cite the Duke of Norfolk, but he is in the minority. If you had even the faintest grasp of history, you'd realise that for the past 400 years, catholicism has been viewed with suspicion and utterly disdained by the upper classes. Why do you think we have our current bunch of German inbreds on the throne? Because the section of society you aspire to wouldn't tolerate a papist on the throne. Face facts, your face doesn't fit in the fantasy world you've made up, and you certainly wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the daughter of any truly respectable old family, not without converting. So why are you so obsessed with a class of people who would clearly despise you for your johnny foreigner religion?

Say what you like about the duke of norfolk deccs, but with his socks off he can count to 24.

• Like 1