CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't like snooker

Guest Bill Stickers

Just now, Iam Ape said:

Frank - please tell me you’re not firing out bullshit anecdotes in an attempt to garner likes.

That Franglais recipe aimed at Alf would’ve earned me at least two likes back in the day. Are people holding back or am I genuinely finished here?

Guest Ollyboro

There you go. I've just dished out likes to everybody who has contributed to the last couple of pages of this thread. Except for snooker cue-a-like Frank. Who has, rather embarrassingly, resorted to begging for likes. What a cunt.

Why don't you see many black snooker players? I can only think of one, and I can't remember his name. I could understand it in the seventies, because they weren't allowed in social clubs, but nowadays there's nothing stopping even the blackest of blokes, with a dickie bow and a dream in his heart, from having a go and, perhaps one day, getting the chance to call Peter Ebdon a cunt to his unfeasibly skinny face. Perhaps it's some kind of subliminal post-colonial flashback. Sol Campbell should definitely speak up about it.

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

That Franglais recipe aimed at Alf would’ve earned me at least two likes back in the day. Are people holding back or am I genuinely finished here?

Fucking idiot. I actually feel sorry for Ming for having to live with such a bullshiter for so long. It was probably suicide 

3 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

There you go. I've just dished out likes to everybody who has contributed to the last couple of pages of this thread. Except for snooker cue-a-like Frank. Who has, rather embarrassingly, resorted to begging for likes. What a cunt.

Why don't you see many black snooker players? I can only think of one, and I can't remember his name. I could understand it in the seventies, because they weren't allowed in social clubs, but nowadays there's nothing stopping even the blackest of blokes, with a dickie bow and a dream in his heart, from having a go and, perhaps one day, getting the chance to call Peter Ebdon a cunt to his unfeasibly skinny face. Perhaps it's some kind of subliminal post-colonial flashback. Sol Campbell should definitely speak up about it.

The black player is Rory McLeod. Who is a Muslim and attracts criticism because he refuses to shake hands with female referees.

I remember I was initially horrified at being told to kill myself by Frank, after probably my second ever post on CC. I’ve been at loggerheads with the stupid wanker ever since, but I have to confess that I do find him, on the whole, very funny. This is a serious observation - I’m not seeking favour. We cannot allow CC to be taken over by stupid little wankers like @Earl Albert of Ross. Despite Frank being an utterly vile piece of shit, we need him. 

Now, fuck off.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The black player is Rory McLeod. Who is a Muslim and attracts criticism because he refuses to shake hands with female referees.

Maybe that big Dutch Ref should crush all the bones in his hand next time the fuckwit gets beaten by the Swiss number 43, with an iron like grip shortly followed by stomping his stupid fucking head under his Frankenstein's monster size 13s?

Edited by Stubby Pecker
McLeod is a great rag head name

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh you did? Funny, when you originally told the story, it was your old dad who hit 39 against Fagan, now you have too.

I think you may be talking absolute shit.

Few things in life are certain Eric...death, taxation, and Frank spouting and usually slurping, total bollocks.  

4 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I remember I was initially horrified at being told to kill myself by Frank, after probably my second ever post on CC. I’ve been at loggerheads with the stupid wanker ever since, but I have to confess that I do find him, on the whole, very funny. This is a serious observation - I’m not seeking favour. We cannot allow CC to be taken over by stupid little wankers like @Earl Albert of Ross. Despite Frank being an utterly vile piece of shit, we need him. 

Now, fuck off.

I think I received the "drink bleach" request for Franco after my initial posts as well, and it does come as a bit of shock, but an essential CC right of passage. If you can survive the feeding frenzy a newbie creates and go on to make the miscreants here laugh then you've made it. Our little troll Albert hasn't quite worked this out, the spazy little cunt. Frank, you are indeed a vile fucking wanker but every turd has a silver lining.

Fuck the lot of you.

16 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Now, fuck off.

I’ve said it many times, and I’ll say it again.. you have never, ever made me laugh. You never will. 

Eat shit.