CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richie Benaud

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

I admit I don't like cricket so maybe I'm missing the point but what the fuck is going on here?

The Australians are even talking about a state funeral for this fucker and we seem to be going overboard in our adulation for the cunt.

There have been some monotone fuckers in the media but this whining, nasal, boring cunt is right up there.

I could be wrong of course......

Guest MikeD

They played some of his 'memorable quotes' on the news last night. After a really good shot by a batsman Benaud said 'oh what a beauty that was'. I've obviously misunderstood this genius. What a mad, off the wall, crazy, bonkers bastard!!

Guest DingTheRioja

I see what you did there ;)

​What? Confuse a classic music genre with a waste of a good lawn?

AND WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY NOT WEARING FUCKING WHITE ??????????

Guest DingTheRioja

That pseudo reggae bollocks was terrible. 10cc named themselves after an average ejaculation of spunk, which was quite appropriate given their musical output.

I thought it was 10 Cunts a Callin'.... no..?

That pseudo reggae bollocks was terrible. 10cc named themselves after an average ejaculation of spunk, which was quite appropriate given their musical output.

​They did but they were wrong, male ejaculate volume is rarely above 4-5 CC.

RIP Richie Benaud. He gave up commentating on cricket in the UK after the high of the ashes win in 2005 and went back to channel 9 in Oz. His opposition to what was in effect the privatisation of test match cricket in the UK, all live matches only being available to Sky customers from then on, was well known.

I can't believe you're slagging off this man. I met him in the early 80's when I was a nursing student and working for a time at the Oval doing waitressing. One of my duties was serving drinks and food to the commentators in the commentary box. I served Richie and the rest of the commentary team and found him to be a very pleasant person, a real gentleman. In fact he was the only fellow to actually stand and shake my hand when I introduced myself to them. He always said hello and asked me how I was. So have some respect for him you bastards.

Edited by camberwell gypsy
  • Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Like the OP i have no knowledge of, or interest in, cricket. I also share his despair at the over the top reaction to Mr. Benaud's death. If he was the wonderful , modest bloke i keep hearing about i am sure he would be embarrassed by the idea of a "state funeral." Hopefully his relatives will keep it a private family affair which it obviously should be. It is noticeable that any cunt who is a familiar face on the telly is immediately granted the status of sainthood when they snuff it. I am reminded of the funeral of Jade Goody, not to mention the absurd parade of the golden coffin of a certain Sir James Savile through the streets of Leeds. I would hope that nobody who knows me would accuse me of snobbery but , in my opinion, there are times when taste and decorum would be the prime consideration.

Like the OP i have no knowledge of, or interest in, cricket. I also share his despair at the over the top reaction to Mr. Benaud's death. If he was the wonderful , modest bloke i keep hearing about i am sure he would be embarrassed by the idea of a "state funeral." Hopefully his relatives will keep it a private family affair which it obviously should be. It is noticeable that any cunt who is a familiar face on the telly is immediately granted the status of sainthood when they snuff it. I am reminded of the funeral of Jade Goody, not to mention the absurd parade of the golden coffin of a certain Sir James Savile through the streets of Leeds. I would hope that nobody who knows me would accuse me of snobbery but , in my opinion, there are times when taste and decorum would be the prime consideration.

​I agree judge. I'm sure Mr Benaud is up there thinking "For fuck sake no"!  I've told all and sundry I don't want my body conveyed through the streets of Camberwell on gold painted cart. Nope; just shove me in the nearest hole. Thats good enough for the likes of me. Lucky 'eather sir?

​I agree judge. I'm sure Mr Benaud is up there thinking "For fuck sake no"!  I've told all and sundry I don't want my body conveyed through the streets of Camberwell on gold painted cart. Nope; just shove me in the nearest hole. Thats good enough for the likes of me. Lucky 'eather sir?

Lest we forget, Richie, for all his virtues, strengths and talents was Australian , ergo, a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

I used to love the sound of willow on leather on a Sunday afternoon. A rarity these days.

​The sound of willow on a chavs kneecaps is still to be heard Nobbers.

Guest judgetwi

What the fuck has any of (off) (have) this got to do with you, you prick? By your own admission, you've got no interest or knowledge about cricket. Yet, despite admitting total ignorace about the subject, you proceed to express your opinion.  For  all you  fucking know Richie fucking Benaud might have (of) (off)saved a fatarrow-10x10.png cunt's life, or something. And how the fuck could the cunt feel embarrassed about the idea of a state funeral? He's fucking dead. He'll be red alright, but not because of (have) (off) embarrassment,; it'll be because of (off) (have) his cremation. Cunt.

​Oh dear, you do seem to be upset. If you had read the nomination you would have seen that the OP is not moaning about cricket , or Mr. Benaud, but the media reaction to his death. If you had read my comment you would have seen that i was agreeing with him and extending his point. However, judging by your poor grasp of, and confusion with, the English language i don't suppose reading is one of your strong points. Please accept my apologies for failing to cater for your learning difficulties. Tell me when your birthday is and i might buy you a colouring book to make up for it. Cheers.:)

What the fuck has any of (off) (have) this got to do with you, you prick? By your own admission, you've got no interest or knowledge about cricket. Yet, despite admitting total ignorace about the subject, you proceed to express your opinion.  For  all you  fucking know Richie fucking Benaud might have (of) (off)saved a fat cunt's life, or something. And how the fuck could the cunt feel embarrassed about the idea of a state funeral? He's fucking dead. He'll be red alright, but not because of (have) (off) embarrassment,; it'll be because of (off) (have) his cremation. Cunt.

I despair at posts like this. ​I'm not sure why this post should drive you to a state of apoplexy. Warren hasn't expressed any opinion about cricket, he merely recounted a personal experience based on him meeting Benaud and the over the top reactions to celebrity death.

I despair at posts like this. ​I'm not sure why this post should drive you to a state of apoplexy. Warren hasn't expressed any opinion about cricket, he merely recounted a personal experience based on him meeting Benaud and the over the top reactions to celebrity death.

​Warren hasn't said anything about meeting Benaud, unless you've deleted it. Gyppo said she had while she was a nursing student/waitress, and that Ritchie always sought her out to ask how she was. Sounds a bit stalkerish to me, and I'm the one who'd know.

• Like 1