CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

American Phrases.

Hokey Gingers

Ever noticed the increasing usage of American phrases in our beautiful English language, it`s like a verbal Japanese knotweed spreading into everyday conversation slowly but surely . Newscasters referring to the "top of the hour" and sports pundits raving on about the "winningest player" and "most assists".??? Of coarse this is only the tip of the iceberg with cunts forever "stepping up to the plate" and unforeseen events appearing out of "left field".  Every cunts at it, even the chap who packed my shopping alerted me to the fact i was " good to go... Bud.". Bud? Fuck you spotty. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

I think they 'bring to the table' a wealth of 'burglarized' terms that they 'ruinize' in 'right about now' such a wonderful way. 'Can I get' some fries with that! 'At the end of the day'.

Damned Americunts.

Guest nobgobbler

Speak proper English like wot I do and less of the "you guys", "nice to have you on board", "chicks", "iffen you don't like it" fuck off Americunts.

I think they 'bring to the table' a wealth of 'burglarized' terms that they 'ruinize' in 'right about now' such a wonderful way. 'Can I get' some fries with that! 'At the end of the day'.

Damned Americunts.

"Can I get".

Three words that ought to be prohibited in the UK under pain of death. If that can't be achieved, there should be an unwritten convention that anybody saying them is to be given a fucking good kicking by the nearest group of people.

• Like 2

"Can I get".

Three words that ought to be prohibited in the UK under pain of death. If that can't be achieved, there should be an unwritten convention that anybody saying them is to be given a fucking good kicking by the nearest group of people.

Oh you cunt, that is the worse one by far, and the most used, urge to kill rising 

Face it, the language thing is the spear on the whole Prom Night / Trick or Treat / Baby Shower fucking Cruise missile.

Build a bear workshops, sweet sixteen parties, fast food 'restaurants', street kids calling the police 'feds' and talking about 'dollars',  all you can eat shit holes etc 

Guest Gong Farmer

A lot of cunts now use the Americanism 'I guess' instead of 'I suppose'. Anyone caught using 'I guess' should be punched squarely on the nose along with the cunts that use 'guys' even when referring to women 'come on you guys'. Oh and that other imported chestnut 'you need to' as in 'you need to do as I say' Fucking sludge brained amoeba. 

Guest Keith Lard

Build a bear workshops, sweet sixteen parties, fast food 'restaurants', street kids calling the police 'feds' and talking about 'dollars',  all you can eat shit holes etc 

​That's my Friday nights.

Guest Alfie Noakes

​That's my Friday nights.

Run out of likes, Keith for once you have said something funny without the need for really dodgy borderline smut. Keep it up.

Guest DingTheRioja

and it's a fucking FILM, not a fucking MOVIE... cunts.... and them bastards on the BBC are now using "movies" even on the fucking news... CUNTS!

Dag nab it, well lookee hear,  its nearly top of the hour. Nearly time to retire to my bed. Ya'll come back and see me now ya hear?

​Nearly there Gyps, nearly.. but i meant things you hear in everyday speech. Your example is like something you`d hear in "The Grand Ole Opry" or by John Barrowman, ( the cunt off Torchwood who is a Scotsman,a disgrace and a nom in his own right)

Have a nice day, the whole nine yards, what`s not to like?..

You`ll get there....

​Nearly there Gyps, nearly.. but i meant things you hear in everyday speech. Your example is like something you`d hear in "The Grand Ole Opry" or by John Barrowman, ( the cunt off Torchwood who is a Scotsman,a disgrace and a nom in his own right)

Have a nice day, the whole nine yards, what`s not to like?..

You`ll get there....

​Have a nice day!

Guest judgetwi

Much as i agree with this nomination you are banging your head against a brick wall. ( i wonder which American phrase will be replacing that one?) For anybody, i would say under 40, a film is a movie and that's an end to it. Nothing happens "consecutively" anymore but always "back to back". The phrase "guys...guys" in order to draw peoples' attention makes me feel quit ill and , if i could get away with it, i would happily punch the cunt's face in. However, let's face it, this war has already been lost.

Guest Keith Lard

Much as i agree with this nomination you are banging your head against a brick wall. ( i wonder which American phrase will be replacing that one?) For anybody, i would say under 40, a film is a movie and that's an end to it. Nothing happens "consecutively" anymore but always "back to back". The phrase "guys...guys" in order to draw peoples' attention makes me feel quit ill and , if i could get away with it, i would happily punch the cunt's face in. However, let's face it, this war has already been lost.

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

Guest Bill Stickers

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

​You are a limpet on this forum, desperately sucking life out of any half-decent thread.

Edited by bill_stickers