CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Railway Station Timetables

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Back in the dear old 1970s most stations had nice simple timetbles that were arranged in chronological order and listed the time of departure and which station the train called at. They were simple to read and there was no need for you to have a solicitor and lifestyle advisor with you all you needed was a small amount of commonsense. Why did they **** it all up?

Guest Bill Stickers

Back in the dear old 1970s most stations had nice simple timetbles that were arranged in chronological order and listed the time of departure and which station the train called at. They were simple to read and there was no need for you to have a solicitor and lifestyle advisor with you all you needed was a small amount of commonsense. Why did they **** it all up?

​This is called Cunt's Corner, not "The place where OAPs can vent inoffensive frustrations at the modern world".

I've never had the displeasure of conversing with you in the member's area before, as I am a relative newcomer. However, this post seems to indicate one of two things. You've either always been a boring old fart, or your time spent with Frank in the 3rd tier of Inception has turned you into a gibbering wreck, incapable of articulating intelligent comment. 

Use a smartphone route-planner like every other 21st century cunt. What next, we should revert back to the horse and cart because the gearbox on these new fangled automobiles is just too complex? 

Please exile yourself back to the guest lounge. Or better yet, kill yourself.

Guest Fatty

​This is called Cunt's Corner, not "The place where OAPs can vent inoffensive frustrations at the modern world".

I've never had the displeasure of conversing with you in the member's area before, as I am a relative newcomer. However, this post seems to indicate one of two things. You've either always been a boring old fart, or your time spent with Frank in the 3rd tier of Inception has turned you into a gibbering wreck, incapable of articulating intelligent comment. 

Use a smartphone route-planner like every other 21st century cunt. What next, we should revert back to the horse and cart because the gearbox on these new fangled automobiles is just too complex? 

Harsh, but fare stickers

​.....an unreasonable and nasty riposte to a valid nom. Can we all stop being twats just for the sake of it?

• Like 1

​.....an unreasonable and nasty riposte to a valid nom. Can we all stop being twats just for the sake of it?

.....i would like to add a note of positivity re this nom title ... well said LP ... it's RAILWAY Timetable,station etc and not TRAIN station and for the record , footpath or pavement not sidewalk , defence not deeefense, iraq not eyerack - i could go on but i'm in the middle of renewing my 'pedants monthly' subscription.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

​Fair enough. I've woken up and had a coffee now.

If only these fucked up tables were restricted to trains, I could just about bare it. Bus time tables in many cities went out the window too. Some only have the bus number. And from where and to the cunt is going is just pure guessing. 

If only these fucked up tables were restricted to trains, I could just about bare it. Bus time tables in many cities went out the window too. Some only have the bus number. And from where and to the cunt is going is just pure guessing. 

​you could always try asking a driver or at the information desk - only to be met with  the totally blank non communicative scowl or   the glare as though you've just asked them to lick your arse crack . either way , if fortunate enough , avoid public transport altogether - because let's face it any notion that they are providing a service soon disappears down the shitter at the shareholders agm.

Edited by colonelkurtz

i think it unlikely that Fatty intentionally misspelled this. I base my reasoning on the fact he's an illiterate cretin. No offence, Fatty.

​The use of "homophone" was cunningly planned to see if he hates poofs as well. Pavlov was a cunt!