CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The random bollocks thread

Decimus

Guest Snatch

It was colder on the eastern front, which has got me thinking about Hitler...

​"I'm sure there's a racist comment in there you fucking Nazi".

Said Judge to no-one.

Guest Bill Stickers

This thread is going to wreak havoc with the search functionality you thoughtless prick.

How dare you put free flowing, entertaining conversation before a well organised, rigidly defined forum.

I'm all for a bit of fun but there has to be limits.

It is a little known fact, that the secret to Ernest Hemingway's literary success was ensuring that each sentence he wrote included the word Bozo at least three times. Of course, the mad bastard killed himself eventually, no doubt driven insane by the repetition. We live in hope...

Edited by Decimus

the squawking ninny scottish woman who presents the snooker on tv ... don't know her name ... and don't fecking care.

​I don't watch snooker because it's for cunts, but I fear you may be referring to Hazel Irvine, the Rev's second favourite talentless Caledonian dwarf bitch.

Who'd have thought the BBC actually possessed someone who could make that Desperate Dan chinned, lesbo horror show, Clare Balding  look good?

• Like 1

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Earlier that morning the farmers daughter had inadvertently left the gate to the yard open as she was preoccupied by her worry over a maths test set for that day. She hadn't studied for the test as she was still deeply distressed over her fathers recent heart attack. This, coupled with the added burden of household chores now delegated to her because her mother was out trying to get the west field prepared for sowing, had made her quite forgetful and distracted of late.

Whilst several chickens escaped, only one strayed so far that it actually encountered the road facing the farm. After crossing the road and gorging itself in a soy-bean crop, the chicken was struck by a furniture removers van as it attempted to make its way home.

Several hours later the dead chicken was spotted by a Community Mental Health Worker who was doing his bi-weekly rural clinic run. The chicken, being a bantam caught the eye of the Mental Health worker, who was a keen trout fisherman.

"Cool" thought the mental health worker- "those feathers will make for excellent trout flies". He stopped and plucked a handful of the most iridescent blue, green and orange feathers and placed them in an envelope. He rolled himself a cigarette, sat on the trunk of his car and admired the clouds.

"God, I love this job", he muttered to no one in particular.

Edited by Jiggerycock

the squawking ninny scottish woman who presents the snooker on tv ... don't know her name ..don't fecking care

There's some fucking paddy they just used in the warm up, can't think of his name*. But he sounds for all the world like the "boring" character from Father Ted, the one that reeled out a stream of uninteresting factually correct bollocks.

Which is precisely what I've just done.

*edit: ken doherty. Boring cunt.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Earlier that morning the farmers daughter had inadvertently left the gate to the yard open as she was preoccupied by her worry over a maths test set for that day. She hadn't studied for the test as she was still deeply distressed over her fathers recent heart attack. This, coupled with the added burden of household chores now delegated to her because her mother was out trying to get the west field prepared for sowing, had made her quite forgetful and distracted of late.

Whilst several chickens escaped, only one strayed so far that it actually encountered the road facing the farm. After crossing the road and gorging itself in a soy-bean crop, the chicken was struck by a furniture removers van as it attempted to make its way home.

Several hours later the dead chicken was spotted by a Community Mental Health Worker who was doing his bi-weekly rural clinic run. The chicken, being a bantam caught the eye of the Mental Health worker, who was a keen trout fisherman.

"Cool" thought the mental health worker- "those feathers will make for excellent trout flies". He stopped and plucked a handful of the most iridescent blue, green and orange feathers and placed them in an envelope. He rolled himself a cigarette, sat on the trunk of his car and admired the clouds.

"God, I love this job", he muttered to no one in particular.