CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alright Lads

Guest Keith Lard

Do you like my trolling? :lol:

​I'm afraid you served your role as useful idiot rather well. After your previous caricature (Patel) was binned, you were allowed to create another parody persona, though when you stepped over the line the offending post was trashed and you were marched off to the cooler. Did you not consider why the CC Mod service allowed the stick you received? You generated traffic and posts, so thanks!

​I'm afraid you served your role as useful idiot rather well. After your previous caricature (Patel) was binned, you were allowed to create another parody persona, though when you stepped over the line the offending post was trashed and you were marched off to the cooler. Did you not consider why the CC Mod service allowed the stick you received? You generated traffic and posts, so thanks!

​So, can anyone set up a parody persona now? Is advance permission required? As the old saying has it, "Be careful what you wish for."

Guest Bill Stickers

​So, can anyone set up a parody persona now? Is advance permission required? As the old saying has it, "Be careful what you wish for."

​My definition of parody is clearly very different to some.

​As far as I recall, a punter who had been around for years suddenly appeared as Patel. When it was made clear that wasn't going to work he went away and reappeared as Brony. Some people realised for what it was, others didn't.