CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Ride Horses On Busy Main Roads

Ape™️

I don't dislike horses at all, but I do dislike being stuck in a slow moving traffic queue, only to discover the reason for the delay is some utter fucking imbecile has decided that 4:30pm, on a heavily used main road, is a good time to ride their horse. They still expect the same courtesy from cars that need to pass them as they generally receive on quiet country roads, despite the fact they are causing traffic chaos and pissing large numbers of people off. Selfish, ignorant and down right dangerous too. Cunts.

• Like 1

Count yourself lucky, dapps. I live in a crescent with a single exit road, and opposite me resides a farrier. Its a fucking daily procession of horses round here, you can spend half a fucking hour getting the 200 yards to the main road. I complained to the council about it, but the woman got out the file of complaints about me. Bastards, bastards, they're all bastards.

• Like 1

I quite often see a bit of posh totty in tight jodhpurs on the roads round here. Her arse wobbles as she bounces up and down in the saddle. I always keep an even pace behind her - even after she's waved me past.

​Jenny Agutter in Equus! Now, where did I leave my crusty sock?

Jenny_equus04.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope

Count yourself lucky, dapps. I live in a crescent with a single exit road, and opposite me resides a farrier. Its a fucking daily procession of horses round here, you can spend half a fucking hour getting the 200 yards to the main road. I complained to the council about it, but the woman got out the file of complaints about me. Bastards, bastards, they're all bastards.

A couple of the people I worked with when I was with Crewe & Nantwich Borough Council were horsey types .. nearly mowed one of them down in Coole Lane one Sunday afternoon.​

Guest DingTheRioja

A couple of the people I worked with when I was with Crewe & Nantwich Borough Council were horsey types .. nearly mowed one of them down in Coole Lane one Sunday afternoon.​

Christ, how fast were you cycling??

​The pertinent question is;- Why only nearly?

Guest DingTheRioja

back on topic...

That blonde (older) bint off Emmerdale, used to live at the Big House, in real life she lived near Killinghall, (Harrogate), one day she (allegedly) got banned for drink driving (allegedly) so used to go into Harrogate on her horse instead since the ban doesn't apply... when she was a few years younger she had rather a fine arse in jodhpurs bouncing up and down when she was going up the hill past the garage... since it was rush hour and the queues were only going about horse walking pace anyway it made for a rather interesting commute for a few months...

I'm awaiting our resident cuntry gent to add his comments to this thread. I expect he'll harp on about how it's the right of every Englishman to ride a horse on the public highway, and that he practices archery at the weekend too. The comments will doubtless end in his trademark lol lol. Fucking cunt.

Hope you're not having a go at gypsies again ape! How else are we supposed to get our horses home fucking 36 bus???

Not specifically. I'm having a go at anyone thick enough to be riding a horse on a busy road during rush hour. If the rider happens to be a pikey, then he/she is a stupid cunt. I'm not discriminating ;)

Not specifically. I'm having a go at anyone thick enough to be riding a horse on a busy road during rush hour. If the rider happens to be a pikey, then he/she is a stupid cunt. I'm not discriminating ;)

You can spot a gyppo, they don't worry about silly things such as saddles, bridles that sort of thing.

living in a village that has a stables 200 yards away I have on 3 occasions found jodphur clad bints lying in the road minus said long faced fuckwit equine,scared off by a stray crisp packet blowing in the wind or a loose fucking leaf fluttering across the road.I dont care how fucking big the four legged cunts are they're all scaredy cat cunts,fuck the scandal of a couple of years ago they should all be minced into burgers immediately,and some of the cunts are old bill!

• Like 1

I'm awaiting our resident cuntry gent to add his comments to this thread. I expect he'll harp on about how it's the right of every Englishman to ride a horse on the public highway, and that he practices archery at the weekend too. The comments will doubtless end in his trademark lol lol. Fucking cunt.

You're probably right, dappers. When he does, be a good lad and check his spelling, grammar and syntax. I'm off to bed, and I'd hate to think of Walter getting away with any errors in my absence.

• Like 1

You're probably right, dappers. When he does, be a good lad and check his spelling, grammar and syntax. I'm off to bed, and I'd hate to think of Walter getting away with any errors in my absence.

Of course punksap is fond of horses, he has eaten enough of them in his aldi family size lasagne ready meals.

Punk is now totally engrossed in election watching. With one hand he is furiously pleasuring himself, while changing channels and shuffling pages with the other. Tomorrow he will be one tired, depressed and useless wanker again.

Guest Bill Stickers

This is a great nomination.

I don't understand the enjoyment for the horse rider either. Surely they just spend the entire time shitting bricks bigger than the horse dung?

It wouldn't be so bad of they cleared up the mountains of shit the horse chucks out.

Keep them in open fields where they belong.

​Next to the housing estate I live on we have fields with numerous horses, the riders take the horses from the fields through the estate to get to the main road, the horses shit everywhere, the riders don't care, even look on smugly as they trot off. The dog walking fraternity clears up after their pets, shit is shit, yet the wealthy riders obviously think it is below them to walk the 200 yards back to the estate after putting the horses away to clear up. I wish i knew where these cunts live so I could return their shit through their letter boxes. 

Edited by jizz breath