CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What's the point?

camberwell gypsy

Throughout life I've seen things that made me think to myself "Whats the point"? From people, to objects to incidences, I always wonder why the fuck these things are there for or happen. I'd like to know from other members what things or people etc have made you think "What is the fucking point". I'll kick off with 'Espresso'. What the fuck is the point of Espresso? Whats the point of having a thimble full of this disgusting shit? If you're going to have a coffee have a nice mug full.

Convertibles and pools in the UK.

​I once saw some bloke in a convertible, not sure what it was but it was very swanky, bombing along, roof down on a freezing February morning wearing one of those parkas they wear on arctic surveys, with hood up and sunglasses. Next to him was some dozy blond bimbo, dressed for summer with her hair flowing behind her horizontally.

​I once saw some bloke in a convertible, not sure what it was but it was very swanky, bombing along, roof down on a freezing February morning wearing one of those parkas they wear on arctic surveys, with hood up and sunglasses. Next to him was some dozy blond bimbo, dressed for summer with her hair flowing behind her horizontally.

Those cretins are trying to look eccentric and stylish, and be "different", except everyone thinks what a pair of tits they are. Must be entertaining watching frosty bits of flesh, falling off of their visage.

Edited by White Cunt

My mrs is italian, and starts every day with a large mug of Lavazza Rosso. That's the equivalent of 6 standard espressos in one syrupy, concentrated hit. :(

A small fry, compared with triple latte, creamy, chocolate laden, syrup smothered, topped with cream, waffles, cherries and umbrellas at Starbucks.

Guest Fatty

​That was quite possibly me! and yes she is a bimbo