CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This nurse decided to tamper with patient's medication by adding unnecessary insulin killing two and poisoning twenty. What a fucking cunt, you go to hospital to get cured and if the pathogens don't get you the doctors and nurses will.

_83065275_027269111.jpg

Guest judgetwi

When you work in a service industry where you spend all day mixing with dozens of members of the public you soon get pissed off with the low life, ill-mannered ungrateful fucking bastards you have to deal with. Most people go home and forget about it, some hit the booze and the drugs while others go on websites and rant about it. Inevitably there will be some cunts who want to have their revenge. Berverley Allit and Harold Shipman spring to mind and there are numerous cases around the world. I'm sure this has been going on for donkeys' years it's just that today we get to know about it. You can't suddenly start doubting the competence of medical professionals unless there is some obvious evidence. It's just a question of luck i'm afraid.

Guest DingTheRioja

This cunt was fucked up in the head long before some silly no nothing wanker employed him. On the whole, the public are OK. If talk to them straight,  you gain their trust. Yes, there will always be those that know best because they "googled it", and have convinced themselves they are going to drop dead imminently, or those that have had previous bad experiences with healthcare, but they are a small minority.

​I'm in that minority... and I might pull the race-card on that one just to fuck Judy off...

Was he even a qualified nurse, or did he fake his qualifications?. Could be he slipped through the checks from the NMC and then just got a job as we are woefully short of qualified nurses maybe the checks are hurried through.  Good luck if you are going into hospital anytime soon, you may have a qualified welder overseeing health care assistants, with not one nursing qualification between them. 

Guest MikeD

All over the news today that he faked his way into the job.

Call me cynical but they found that out rather fucking quickly after he'd been found guilty.

Guest DingTheRioja

Was he even a qualified nurse, or did he fake his qualifications?. Could be he slipped through the checks from the NMC and then just got a job as we are woefully short of qualified nurses maybe the checks are hurried through.  Good luck if you are going into hospital anytime soon, you may have a qualified welder overseeing health care assistants, with not one nursing qualification between them. 

​I'd rather have a welder doing it than that cunt up there... at least the fucker will know how to handle the high voltage defibrilator...

• 1 month later...
Guest Bill Stickers

When you work in a service industry where you spend all day mixing with dozens of members of the public you soon get pissed off with the low life, ill-mannered ungrateful fucking bastards you have to deal with. Most people go home and forget about it, some hit the booze and the drugs while others go on websites and rant about it. Inevitably there will be some cunts who want to have their revenge. Berverley Allit and Harold Shipman spring to mind and there are numerous cases around the world. I'm sure this has been going on for donkeys' years it's just that today we get to know about it. You can't suddenly start doubting the competence of medical professionals unless there is some obvious evidence. It's just a question of luck i'm afraid.

Another apologist argument, this time defending medical professionals turned serial killers rather than fat fucks. Extraordinary!

Guest Bill Stickers

I don't agree. I think what he said is balanced and accurate. He is still a big girl's blouse though.

I spent about 10 years working in a service industry, dealing with the general public every day.

I'm a right cunt with a short fuse for fucktards, and I didn't kill anyone. In fact, I didn't even spit in their pint.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A rather useful fact that I picked up whilst reading a press article about George Michael was that 10 years is the absolute maximum career length for a rent boy.

I honestly couldn't tell you why that popped into my head.

I spent about 10 years working in a service industry, dealing with the general public every day.

I'm a right cunt with a short fuse for fucktards, and I didn't kill anyone. In fact, I didn't even spit in their pint.

You worked at a sperm donation clinic?

It worked for me!

• 2 years later...

I read that applications to work for the NHS from EU citizens had gone down markedly since Britain voted for freedom from the EU Junta.

Sellotape a hedgehog to a stick and distress my anus with it, but I want a bit more intestinal fortitude in anyone treating me than that shown by someone who turns tail on the premise that we went to bed a largely sanguine and moderate nation on 23 June 2016 but woke up a nation of slavering racists on June 24th.