CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eric Cantona

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Was sacked by the American team he was working for for punching a photogrpapher so now he's taking them to court for not paying his salary.

Fucking chancing French fucking cunt.

Guest MikeD

Apparently he tried to be an actor after football.

I hear his role as an expressionless, monotone Frenchman was Oscar material, fuck knows how he managed it.

Guest judgetwi

Always been a cunt , ask any crystal palace fan.

​Ask a Palarse fan? Do fucking what? The only thing i would ask one of those cunts is to get his teeth out of the toe of my boot. Yes Eric is a flash arrogant fucking cunt who couldn't act his way out of a paper bag and wore the Cuntchester shirt like the horrible bastard he is. But that night when he drop kicked that Stripey Nigel at Shithouse Park made him a fucking hero in my eyes. You poofs don't understand football but you're the sort of wankers who fuck around with cameras so well done Eric i say.

​Ask a Palarse fan? Do fucking what? The only thing i would ask one of those cunts is to get his teeth out of the toe of my boot. 

Youse is well ard, are you a football hooligan, who hates others just because they support a different team to you?

​Ask a Palarse fan? Do fucking what? The only thing i would ask one of those cunts is to get his teeth out of the toe of my boot. Yes Eric is a flash arrogant fucking cunt who couldn't act his way out of a paper bag and wore the Cuntchester shirt like the horrible bastard he is. But that night when he drop kicked that Stripey Nigel at Shithouse Park made him a fucking hero in my eyes. You poofs don't understand football but you're the sort of wankers who fuck around with cameras so well done Eric i say.

You're not a fucking Leyton Orient fan are you?

Guest Snatch

Youse is well ard, are you a football hooligan, who hates others just because they support a different team to you?

​He does hate them cos they wear better dresses.

Handbag.jpg

Guest judgetwi

​It's just a game Mr. Pinhead. This is how normal people dissipate their frustration and aggression. We leave the real hatred to the likes of you and your nasty little racist pals.

​It's just a game Mr. Pinhead. This is how normal people dissipate their frustration and aggression. We leave the real hatred to the likes of you and your nasty little racist pals.

Silly drunk fucker, and there is nothing normal about you or your homophobic pals.

Guest Bill Stickers

Was sacked by the American team he was working for for punching a photogrpapher so now he's taking them to court for not paying his salary.

Fucking chancing French fucking cunt.

​Look, he can't be blamed here. It's a cultural thing.

In France, if you punch someone during a shift, your employer has to spend 40 hours filling in various bits of paperwork to give you a payrise, bonus, and three extra days holiday every week.

​Look, he can't be blamed here. It's a cultural thing.

In France, if you punch someone during a shift, your employer has to spend 40 hours filling in various bits of paperwork to give you a payrise, bonus, and three extra days holiday every week.

Result!

Guest DingTheRioja

Confused...

• French, ergo, a cunt
  • Footballist, a cunt
  • "Celebrity", a cunt
  • "Actor", a cunt
  • In America, a cunt

• Twatted some football "fan" who was being a wanker, ergo, not a cunt.
  • Twatted some photographer, not a cunt.
  • Does the Stella ads and slightly takes the piss out of himself, not a cunt. (although I'm jealous at all the free tinnies of Posh Wife-Beater he will be getting)
  • Did "Being Eric" and took the piss out of himself, I fucking hate MU and all the shite that goes on with footballers being up their own arses, but I thought that film was worth a laugh...
  • "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much", not a cunt... I love cunts who turn round and stick two fingers up (lol) at the establishment wankers, even though it probably cost him the rest of his career in the UK, he didn't give a fuck...

That's 5-5 by my reckoning...