CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who take 20 minutes to have a shit

Neil

What the fuck is it that makes people want to sit in a cloud of their own stench for 20 fucking minutes or more?.I will never get why anyone can take so long to unload,get in,drop the kids off at the pool and fucking get out.Why would you want to sit on an uncomfortable seat,surround yourself in a fog of last nights curry and generally go into a coma for that length of time?,fucking boils my piss when I cant get in the karsi cos some cunt has decided to read War And Peace and do a good impression of Terry Waite.  For fucks sake,shit,get off the pot and fuck off!

It's one of life's little pleasures, sitting there, taking life easy, away from the noise and the admin of life.

I took a Bible in there with me once and got from Genesis to the Song of Solomon in one particularly Guinness and Phall-fuelled evacuation.....reading it, not wiping my arse on the pages.

Edited by Jiggerycock

Guest Bill Stickers

I've never been a fan of long dumps. However, I do go for a shit everday like clockwork at 7 o'clock in the morning, and then again just a mere 2 and a half hours later at 9.30. I'm talking two big, proper, hum-dinging shits in quick succession, every day without fail.

Providing I am getting up at 7ish in accordance with my normal weekly working routine, this doesn't present any issues. However, at university in particular, I wasn't working, lying in, and getting up around 1 o'clock in the afternoon. This meant I would fart continuously, when both unconscious and conscious, for about 6 hours, rather than get out of bed and venture to the toilet.

My brother once remarked that my curtains stank of shit for days afterwards. However, everyone likes the smell of their own brand don't they? I found the whole thing quite pleasant.

I've never been a fan of long dumps. However, I do go for a shit everday like clockwork at 7 o'clock in the morning, and then again just a mere 2 and a half hours later at 9.30. I'm talking two big, proper, hum-dinging shits in quick succession, every day without fail.

Providing I am getting up at 7ish in accordance with my normal weekly working routine, this doesn't present any issues. However, at university in particular, I wasn't working, lying in, and getting up around 1 o'clock in the afternoon. This meant I would fart continuously, when both unconscious and conscious, for about 6 hours, rather than get out of bed and venture to the toilet.

My brother once remarked that my curtains stank of shit for days afterwards. However, everyone likes the smell of their own brand don't they? I found the whole thing quite pleasant.

Now that is a pile of shit 

I've always assumed that cunts who spend ages in the bog are simply wanking.

While that is to a greater degree quite true, as masturbating is the second best thing about an en suite shithouse (I'm not talking about public conveniences frequented by footballers, Harley riders and their questionable trade), there is nothing quite as satisfying as curling out a long overdue steaming turd that resembles one of Samuel L Jackson's legs. My last one, perfumed with Butter Chicken, but fortified by Guinness had so fucking much of it that sat proud of the water-line, that it looked as if I had to stand up to give birth to the cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

A freshly killed and cut off gooses kneck with the feathers still on. Pull one way against the feathers first and it collects the winnits and clegg nuts, then on the smoother backstroke the feathers close and wipe the area clean.

Squirrels are great for wiping, there softer than any bog paper on the market.

What about the soft pliability of a freshly cut pigs snout, Brickers? You could market it as an eco friendly alternative to paper based toilet rolls. Avoid any advertising campaigns in Golders green and Luton though.

• Like 1

Who times someone taking a shit ? Really ? You should get out a bit more.

41 minutes 52 seconds for my last one, Jacko. It was a fucking corker. Took me two chapters of "Rudolf Hoess: My Time At Auschwitz" to squeeze out the last pellets and I had to break the fucker in two before the cunt would flush. As luck would have it, one of the missus' hair-brushes was within arm's reach when I launched the bastard.

When I take a shit,(I use a lot of bog roll) I fold some up and put it down just above the water to stop the bog water splashing my arse,after that I tear four lengths of roll and neatly put it on the seat as this warms my arse and also provides comfort. I also take the laptop computer with me and have a wank over some nice milf minge while simultaneously squirting out sloshes of diarrhoea after a heavy night drinking. I then fuck off back to bed.

All that before you've even left the office!

The forums request that you log in over there, son.

Good point Jim, I'd forgotten that. The thread title is "I'm off for a shit", and the nutter that posted it requests reports and descriptions of bowel movements. I originally assumed it was a joke, and the thread developed that way. Turns out he's a fully fledged ocd sufferer with an unhealthy interest in such things.

• Like 1