CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dressage , a waste of a day ....

colonelkurtz

I got more laughs out of my Mum dying. His new character is just as shit. I would express more anger if I had it; it seems to be replaced by pure pity, that somewhere in the world there is someone somewhere typing that utter fucking shit. What a fucking cunt. 

Congratulations on the recent birth of your son. Such a shame your dead mum is not around to see the wee flid. Still, after raising a no hoper like you, she'd probably have stayed well away. Get some sleep.. fuckwit.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the recent birth of your son. Such a shame your dead mum is not around to see the wee flid. Still, after raising a no hoper like you, she'd probably have stayed well away. Get some sleep.. fuckwit.

At least I had a Mother to raise me, not an incestuous homosexual carnival troupe. Bit late for my sleep yet Franky boy, but you're probably on your third kip of the day yourself after all those binges on cans of Special Brew, lounging on your make-believe beach (spunk stained settee).

You had plenty of ammunition to go on there too. Very disappointing mate.

• Like 1

Guest Ahriman

Are you implying that if some cunt throws me a few quid I turn a blind eye?

That reminds me Admin, about that brown envelope with the wad of twentys I gave you last week... 

What BAN, you thick cretinous Bozo?

I aint been banned. Not to my knowledge, which let's face it is beyond your comprehension...

Just for the record, I am taking a holiday tomorrow, for a week. Less you think my absence is any of your doing. 

Funny thing is Puddings, is that there are some on this site who knew this already, subject to THEM knowing MORE  about the real me than that which drips from your arse.  You small fry fartslice. 

Happy hols Jazz. I'll keep the cunt in check. 

Not at all... However I am still awaiting your advice as how to donate to this site.

I sent a message to Admin last week and as yet nothing back. Zilch. 

Anybody would think that my donations are unwanted or far less, even JAZZ?

I have not received a PM from you, or did you send it to the email address admin@cuntscorner.com        ?

Is the donate button not working?

Additionally Flip, is that unlike Pudding's, one or two users of this site have actually met me, face to face and have shaken my hand. We also speak on the phone etc... Yep, shake my hand they do, whereas if I was a Pudding, they would sure as fuck go out of their way to wring my neck... 

Once a Pudding, always a Kunty to boot. Dick Puss is full of shit.  

Pudding might be clever with his words, but not his fists... unless he's pummeling Bill's bumhole. 

I sent a message via your bottom of page: Contact Us

I asked how I could donate money to this site. Less than few hours later I was banned for fuck knows what, due to my response to the autistic posts made by Dr Cunt. 

OK, I banned you and gave the reason in the said thread. Read it and you will see why.

Guest Snatch

What the fuck do you know... Jack shit.

Because I used it thats how I know. Try it yourself fuckwit. It's the button called DONATE at the top of the page. Try it before you spout off.

Guest DrCunt

I sent a message via your bottom of page: Contact Us

I asked how I could donate money to this site. Less than few hours later I was banned for fuck knows what, due to my response to the autistic posts made by Dr Cunt. 

You were banned becuase you're a deranged retard. Where do I mention autism? Where is your evidence that I have another ID on this site? Mong.

Guest DrCunt

Pudding might be clever with his words, but not his fists... unless he's pummeling Bill's bumhole. 

Jazz and Frank: an axis of trisomy 21. Get a fucking room.

Guest DrCunt

Shameful.

The cunt that should have been banned, as many would also agree, is the vile cretin that posted what he did, aimed at my Son.

Awwww.... poor little Jizzy. Is no one listening to your tantrum?

Guest Snatch

Awwww.... poor little Jizzy. Is no one listening to your tantrum?

Have I got time to pop out and get some popcorn and a bottle of coke before it kicks off on here?

Jazz and Frank: an axis of trisomy 21. Get a fucking room.

Come on fraud... Doc/Stifado, be fair. It was quite obvious for all to see that you were running two ID's last week. Shame on you. 

Guest DrCunt

Come on fraud... Doc/Stifado, be fair. It was quite obvious for all to see that you were running two ID's last week. Shame on you. 

Frank, you're terminally boring. Just stick to what you're best at, fucking goats.

Frank, you're terminally boring. Just stick to what you're best at, fucking goats.

I've never seen you like this doc... all in a tizzy.   Take a deep breath... remember who you are. Night. 

Guest Snatch

Shameful.

The cunt that should have been banned, as many would also agree, is the vile cretin that posted what he did, aimed at my Son.

What reason? What thread? The plug was pulled and I had no access to read fuck all. 

If your talking about the Unexpected Follow Through nom it's still there all its glory.