CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

3 hours ago, Neil said:

The gift that keeps on giving...............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60457568

The dozy tart was probably taking a bung, they should've checked her bank account for unaccountable deposits.

Similar to what Wolfie does after a trip to the park (except his deposits come in small plastic bags, labelled with love, from 'Man's best friend');)

38 minutes ago, Neil said:

The gift that keeps on giving...............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60457568

Neil

”Women’s footy” means something very different in this part of the world. Here’s a photo for the Rascal to get you through what’s left of winter. 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/womens-afl/aflw-star-tayla-harris-trolled-over-kick-photo-with-social-media-backlash-after-it-was-taken-down/news-story/1329f14580941b72810981887d7bca5f

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Neil

”Women’s footy” means something very different in this part of the world. Here’s a photo for the Rascal to get you through what’s left of winter. 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/womens-afl/aflw-star-tayla-harris-trolled-over-kick-photo-with-social-media-backlash-after-it-was-taken-down/news-story/1329f14580941b72810981887d7bca5f

What a fine example of the female of the species, the 'sort' you'd want to take home to meet your mother :D

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Neil said:

I've got a couple of warm turds up my arse for the same thing

Seriously, what's not to like? No one actually knows how this one is going to unfold – so it has the key ingredient of any sport: unpredictability. In addition to entertainment, you'll have dozens of fit blonde women running around the pitch, which unlike the faggot men's game, won't have a plethora of £150k per week ethnics diving around for cards & penalties.

Honestly, what's the matter with you Neil? I sometimes wonder whether there's any spunk up there with your warm turds.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

IMG-20220726-WA0001.thumb.jpg.e22d3e0a4698763c5a8917d1215c2a52.jpg

🎶Football’s coming home!🎶

About time too, three weeks and not a child bathed, a dish washed or a cock sucked in the house. I hope she’s fucking sorry for the damage she’s done to this family. I doubt she’ll even apologise when I get back from the pub.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

About time too, three weeks and not a child washed, a dish washed or a cock sucked in the house. I hope she’s fucking sorry for the damage she’s done to this family. I doubt she’ll even apologise when I get back from the pub.

Well at least the hubbies of the Northern Ireland team didn't have to wait long for their Ulster Fry to be cooked, seeing that useless bunch didn't even make it out of the group stage.  Charles Lawson would turn in his grave if he was dead. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well at least the hubbies of the Northern Ireland team didn't have to wait long for their Ulster Fry to be cooked, seeing that useless bunch didn't even make it out of the group stage. 

I wouldn’t know about any of that. I’ve got no interest in womens football, if it’s even an actual thing.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

About time too, three weeks and not a child bathed, a dish washed or a cock sucked in the house. I hope she’s fucking sorry for the damage she’s done to this family. I doubt she’ll even apologise when I get back from the pub.

Forget this shit KB. Have you seen the French team? 5 BLACKS, and I must admit I could tackle a couple of them. It would make a change from goose.

Edited by Witheredscrote
This post was to make Eric vomit.

14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit KB. Have you seen the French team? 5 BLACKS, and I must admit I could tackle a couple of them. It would make a change from goose.

The French have much in common with blacks. A willingness to have sex with anything, and an unwillingness to bathe. 

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I haven’t seen any of this as I don’t have a TV anymore Withers. I didn’t want to smash it to pieces with my dads old Army boot, but I felt I had to show Bill Gates that I knew he was watching me 24/7 and I was on to his fucking plans. The cunt never turned up no matter how many times I offered him a straightener on the cobbles outside my gaff. The cunts got no arsehole when you put it right on him.

Who’s winning by the way?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The French have much in common with blacks. A willingness to have sex with anything, and an unwillingness to bathe. 

The French beret has hit an all time low and is currently trading at substantially less than the English (and NI) bowler, the Egyptian fez and even the Scottish tam o shanter. Still holding up very well against the Irish dunces hat though.

Come on @Neil & @King Billy ...the German keeper is an absolute hottie. She's just scored an own-goal but it doesn't matter.

The England girls are pretty much all-blonde and indigenous to our green and pleasant islands. You know as well as I do it won't be long before political correctness goes mad and most of our players will look like the Williams sisters (just like the current France team, lol @Witheredscrote). What an opportunity and probably the last time.

If England win on Sunday, they will have bettered the diving men's poofter performances in recent years. Alessia Russo's goal last night wouldn't look out of place in Matt Le Tissier's locker. There, I've said it. Fuck you both.

• Like 1