CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're absolutely right Frank. The unswerving support of the most despised poster on here, and one single appearance at the top of the leaderboard in 5 years.

Stay gold, Pony boy. 

The big difference is that is all one or two others very real rather than a few cunts winding each other up. I might know Frank for real and he know me and we might hate each other. I might know Scotty for real and think that he is a great all round nice guy. People might just be using here as a pressure release valve. Billy and myself might actually know each other and be having a little bit of fun.

Back on topic(again!!) I had the misfortune of watching some of that Soccer Aid bollocks and the fucking wimmin were on the same pitch FFS!. The bits I saw was like watching a blind,spasticated paraplegic trying to kick a ball, absolutely fucking useless they were, about the same standard as 9 year old children. It was a fucking car crash of a PC experiment with more assorted colours than a lorry load of M&M's.

Robbie Williams is a cunt.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, scotty said:

Frank, last week I got a speeding ticket, haven't had one since 2005. I'm torn between taking the points on the chin or sitting through a "speed awareness course" like some spotty fucking teenager doing detention. 

I'm leaning towards the latter. Sometimes, I nauseate even myself. 

You still have to declare it to the insurance company Scotty.  Not sure whether the cunts will up your payment though.

Those courses can be done remotely. Somebody I know did one and said it was interesting and the bloke running it doesn't speak down to you at all. Took about 3 hours. So I reckon just take the course option. Still keep a clean license.

You're welcome

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Back on topic(again!!) I had the misfortune of watching some of that Soccer Aid bollocks and the fucking wimmin were on the same pitch FFS!. The bits I saw was like watching a blind,spasticated paraplegic trying to kick a ball, absolutely fucking useless they were, about the same standard as 9 year old children. It was a fucking car crash of a PC experiment with more assorted colours than a lorry load of M&M's.

Robbie Williams is a cunt.

Yet another slebrity virtual signalling bullshit fest. Did the wimmin get kicked up in the air or weren't they allowed to get touched? I remember charity football matches years ago, run by the likes of Dennis Waterman and 'Diddy" David Hamilton, where they had a well known female slebrity totter on in high heels, toe punt the ball off the centre spot and then totter off again, trying not to fall arse over tit (something for the dads) to kick the game off. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yet another slebrity virtual signalling bullshit fest. Did the wimmin get kicked up in the air or weren't they allowed to get touched? I remember charity football matches years ago, run by the likes of Dennis Waterman and 'Diddy" David Hamilton, where they had a well known female slebrity totter on in high heels, toe punt the ball off the centre spot and then totter off again, trying not to fall arse over tit (something for the dads) to kick the game off. 

Diddy David Hamilton .. circa 1966 we all jumped on our bicycles and rode the ten miles to Congleton on Sunday morning to watch him play in a football match .. To our surprise he was only about 4' 6" tall.

3 hours ago, Clavo said:

Diddy David Hamilton .. circa 1966 we all jumped on our bicycles and rode the ten miles to Congleton on Sunday morning to watch him play in a football match .. To our surprise he was only about 4' 6" tall.

Unlike you, whose 6" 4 frame stands like Geoff Capes without heels. Your latest guise – in the form of a giant cock – has never been more apt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You still have to declare it to the insurance company Scotty.  Not sure whether the cunts will up your payment though.

Those courses can be done remotely. Somebody I know did one and said it was interesting and the bloke running it doesn't speak down to you at all. Took about 3 hours. So I reckon just take the course option. Still keep a clean license.

You're welcome

I've ticked the Speed Awareness box and sent off the form Gypps. Thanks for the input. 

On 06/09/2021 at 20:38, scotty said:

Frank, last week I got a speeding ticket, haven't had one since 2005. I'm torn between taking the points on the chin or sitting through a "speed awareness course" like some spotty fucking teenager doing detention. 

I'm leaning towards the latter. Sometimes, I nauseate even myself. 

Out of interest, did you get the 'intention to prosecute' from the noddies within 14 days of the offence?

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Out of interest, did you get the 'intention to prosecute' from the noddies within 14 days of the offence?

I did, gypps. Good point though, it's not enforceable after then. Actually was 3 days after the camera caught me, I got the form through today for the juvenile delinquency corrective detention, sorry, speed awareness course. Looks like it will be an online thing, 2 and a half hours apparently, so I won't have to go back to school like some naughty adolescent. God bless covid 👍👍

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

I did, gypps. Good point though, it's not enforceable after then. Actually was 3 days after the camera caught me, I got the form through today for the juvenile delinquency corrective detention, sorry, speed awareness course. Looks like it will be an online thing, 2 and a half hours apparently, so I won't have to go back to school like some naughty adolescent. God bless covid 👍👍

I think it's been like that for a few years. My cousin did it last year and one of the others on the course had large knockers and was reclining on her sofa. You see the others by the way