CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

9 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's just simple economics. The reason the BBC have such a hard on for women's sport has nothing to do with equality, it's because the rights cost fuck all. Sky use it to fill airtime and it allows them to give a larger share of the monthly subscriptions to their shareholders and Rupert.

As the standard of women's football improves (it can't get any worse) and the cost of the rights increases, expect to see focus shift and be watching 22 blind people chasing a ball with bells on around a village green. 

I've never seen that jingle-bell football for blind people, but in my head I'm visualising 22 jack Russell terriers chasing a hamster ball full of pork chops.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never seen that jingle-bell football for blind people, but in my head I'm visualising 22 jack Russell terriers chasing a hamster ball full of pork chops.

Or even a hamster ball with a hamster in. 

Imagine the chaos if a group of Morris dancers turned up to watch. 

They might, literally, get seven bells kicked out of them. 

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

There must be a few cunts among the spectators who hide a little bell in their pockets, just to see if they can get one of the players to run face first into the pitch side hoardings. Larks.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There must be a few cunts among the spectators who hide a little bell in their pockets, just to see if they can get one of the players to run face first into the pitch side hoardings. Larks.

I know I would. They'd never be able to identify their tormentor in a line up. 

Despite my initial flippancy, I'm convinced it has far more entertainment value than women's football.

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

I know I would. They'd never be able to identify their tormentor in a line up. 

Despite my initial flippancy, I'm convinced it has far more entertainment value than women's football.

I don't know if you're up to speed with South Park, but look up 'crack-baby basketball'.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Imagine if tiddles run on the pitch with her collar bell jingling? The poor little fucker put in the wheelie bin by that ugly witch a few years ago would consider itself lucky compared to the kicking tiddles would get 

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Imagine if tiddles run on the pitch with her collar bell jingling? The poor little fucker put in the wheelie bin by that ugly witch a few years ago would consider itself lucky compared to the kicking tiddles would get 

Tiddles would be ok. Peter Bonetti never had any problems.

9 hours ago, Goober said:

It's just simple economics. The reason the BBC have such a hard on for women's sport has nothing to do with equality, it's because the rights cost fuck all. Sky use it to fill airtime and it allows them to give a larger share of the monthly subscriptions to their shareholders and Rupert.

As the standard of women's football improves (it can't get any worse) and the cost of the rights increases, expect to see focus shift and be watching 22 blind people chasing a ball with bells on around a village green. 

Sounds like the current squad down at the Emirates 

I want to know how much they charge for tickets. I imagine most of the crowd will be made up of school kids and raspberries there on a free ticket give away. Let's be honest anything over a fiver and you've fucking been ripped off. The beeb are apparently going to show loads of live matches at prime time, let's see how that goes eh?. Cunts

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps please don’t address my directly with your ugly words. All correspondence via DC. 

Frank I’m halfway down the M5 at the services on my way to Cornwall. The sun is shining, I have my beautiful wife and kids with me, a 7 day well due family break , it’s days like this that I wish for death. 
https://ibb.co/ZX3sRX2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Frank I’m halfway down the M5 at the services on my way to Cornwall. The sun is shining, I have my beautiful wife and kids with me, a 7 day well due family break , it’s days like this that I wish for death. 
https://ibb.co/ZX3sRX2

Be careful if you see a red landrover and boat trailer in the Exeter area.