CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/10/2016 at 2:37 PM, Donner and chips said:

My finances have fuck all to do with the fact your a boring mong who racks off the homeless.

What the fuck is "rack off" in this context?

As far as I was aware "a rack" is Murrican College Cuntspeak for tits, or "rack off" is Aussie TV speak for fuck off...

Guest Donner and chips
6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

What the fuck is "rack off" in this context?

As far as I was aware "a rack" is Murrican College Cuntspeak for tits, or "rack off" is Aussie TV speak for fuck off...

Means wanking off you spastic.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

At this time of year the Big Fuckoff Flidgoose can be seen flying low over the marshes of Norfolk as it begins its long journey south in search of warmer climes. 

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's time to build that wall, Trump will Need cheap Mexican labour.

Slow down Edders,it's not over yet. The Clinton corruption machine haven't finished paying off voters yet.

I don't like Trump's politics, he's a populist who has seized a chance to manipulate a disaffected electorate by telling them what they want to hear whilst not genuinely believing in any of it. He has contradicted almost every view he has ever espoused, and although he has campaigned as the anti-establishment candidate, I'm willing to bet that just like every politician, he will let down the people who have voted for him.

I can't see any wall being built, and short of detaining amd deporting everyone with a tan, Hispanic immigrants will continue to flood the country. In fact, the only thing I'm confident he will implement are his proposed tax changes which will heavily benefit the top 5% of the American tax base. White, working class America have put their faith in him, but like all politicians before him, he'll shit on them and work solely for rich, corporate America.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like Trump's politics, he's a populist who has seized a chance to manipulate a disaffected electorate by telling them what they want to hear whilst not genuinely believing in any of it. He has contradicted almost every view he has ever espoused, and although he has campaigned as the anti-establishment candidate, I'm willing to bet that just like every politician, he will let down the people who have voted for him.

I can't see any wall being built, and short of detaining amd deporting everyone with a tan, Hispanic immigrants will continue to flood the country. In fact, the only thing I'm confident he will implement are his proposed tax changes which will heavily benefit the top 5% of the American tax base. White, working class America have put their faith in him, but like all politicians before him, he'll shit on them and work solely for rich, corporate America.

All true, but it just shows what a vile cunt clinton is, if she is less popular than the Trump.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You should build a wall around yourself and then get some helpful cunt to pump acid all over you.

lol.

God save Donald Trump.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should build a wall around yourself and then get some helpful cunt to pump acid all over you.

lol.

God save Donald Trump.

Wonderful, except for the God save Trump .. is it throbbling Punker's?