CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Trump is guilty of something, he made me agree with Piers Fucking Morgan this morning.. the cunt!!

On Andrew Marrs show they were doing the papers and the wimmins marches was the subject, the Slimy One said something like...

"52% of white women voted for Trump, he also got some 40% of all womens votes, maybe if these women on these marches had voted against Trump then they wouldnt be in this situation would they?"

Very interesting Ding, but more importantly, I have had a couple of p.m.'s. Apparently Decimus is not too well, he has mud fever which is creating fungal decay of his webs and he is unable to type or walk. You have got to feel sorry for him, haven't you  (?)

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Very interesting Ding, but more importantly, I have had a couple of p.m.'s. Apparently Decimus is not too well, he has mud fever which is creating fungal decay of his webs and he is unable to type or walk. You have got to feel sorry for him, haven't you  (?)

Who?

I do love these soppy middle class liberals congratulating each other on Facebook this morning after their pointless parade yesterday. These cunts are the same shocked remoaners who also never see that coming. People both sides of the Atlantic have had enough of an ruling liberal political class which has caused untold havoc at home and mayhem and murder abroad. 

The average family is sick of the uncontrolled immigration which makes their lives a misery. Sick of the catastrophic wars waged in the Middle East which always makes things worse.

Sick of people like Rick who tell ordinary people they’re wrong, and racist, or bigoted, or stupid, to oppose their views.

And then they lose, heavily. And start crying and attempt to have the vote retaken or do not accept their president because all the people who voted against them are just stupid.

France will be next, don't be too shocked.

23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

And yet having rid the USA of The Joker, he is still to play his Trump cards.

You remind me of Klunk from Stop the pigeon. All you ever seem to do on here is interject with absolutely meaningless fucking drivel that no cunt can understand.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

No, no, no, you are wrong. You are confusing this cunt with Ding

A cheap shot. It's common knowledge that 80% of Ding's posts can only be deciphered by the Rosetta stone, but the other 20% are at least intelligible, if still absolute dog shit.

Jazz on the other hand can only communicate coherently through the medium of stock clip art images.

He's an absolute fucking disgrace. What sort of father hasn't potty trained his son by the age of 27?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You remind me of Klunk from Stop the pigeon. All you ever seem to do on here is interject with absolutely meaningless fucking drivel that no cunt can understand.

Fuckin good programme that Deco. I sent in ideas involving napalm and orphans but the fuckers didn't go with them.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

No, no, no, you are wrong. You are confusing this cunt with Ding

Says the itinerant fowl fucker.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

A cheap shot. It's common knowledge that 80% of Ding's posts can only be deciphered by the Rosetta stone, but the other 20% are at least intelligible, if still absolute dog shit.

Jazz on the other hand can only communicate coherently through the medium of stock clip art images.

He's an absolute fucking disgrace. What sort of father hasn't potty trained his son by the age of 27?

Tsk tsk Decs, talking shite about peoples families again...

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Says the itinerant fowl fucker.

Tsk tsk Decs, talking shite about peoples families again...

Silence, Ding. This is Jazz we are talking about here. If you feel that you must grass me up, then please do me the decency of waiting until I slander a member who isn't an absolute raging fucking mentalist.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Silence, Ding. This is Jazz we are talking about here. If you feel that you must grass me up, then please do me the decency of waiting until I slander a member who isn't an absolute raging fucking mentalist.

Fair enough, carry on.

Hang on though, that doesn't leave many does it?

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Trump is guilty of something, he made me agree with Piers Fucking Morgan this morning.. the cunt!!

On Andrew Marrs show they were doing the papers and the wimmins marches was the subject, the Slimy One said something like...

"52% of white women voted for Trump, he also got some 40% of all womens votes, maybe if these women on these marches had voted against Trump then they wouldnt be in this situation would they?"

What a fucking stupid thing to say.

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

I do love these soppy middle class liberals congratulating each other on Facebook this morning after their pointless parade yesterday. These cunts are the same shocked remoaners who also never see that coming. People both sides of the Atlantic have had enough of an ruling liberal political class which has caused untold havoc at home and mayhem and murder abroad. 

The average family is sick of the uncontrolled immigration which makes their lives a misery. Sick of the catastrophic wars waged in the Middle East which always makes things worse.

Sick of people like Rick who tell ordinary people they’re wrong, and racist, or bigoted, or stupid, to oppose their views.

And then they lose, heavily. And start crying and attempt to have the vote retaken or do not accept their president because all the people who voted against them are just stupid.

France will be next, don't be too shocked.

Remain and Clinton did not lose heavily, they lost slightly or in Clinton's case not at all in terms of total votes. Marine Le Pen says the hard right's time has come. Before you celebrate that maybe you should look at world history in the 1930s and early 1940s. That was the last time the hard right's time came.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Remain and Clinton did not lose heavily, they lost slightly or in Clinton's case not at all in terms of total votes. Marine Le Pen says the hard right's time has come. Before you celebrate that maybe you should look at world history in the 1930s and early 1940s. That was the last time the hard right's time came.

It came in the 1950s in the USA as well with McCarthyism, and other hard right wing rulers elsewhere. In some senses the Soviet Union could also be described as "hard right" rather than being truly left wing. Modern "Communist" China is also in reality "hard right" in most respects.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

It could be argued that Mutter Merkel and the Dour Scot are hard right, they are trying to force their own policies against the wishes of the public, is that not dictatorial?

Putin is hard right, Austria (or was it Switzerland) is/was very close to voting in a hard right party, it was only due to the delays in the election system that more students came of age to vote to stop it.

When there are more nutters about like ISIS, the hard right come to the fore because people want security and familiarity, even the liberals.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

It could be argued that Mutter Merkel and the Dour Scot are hard right, they are trying to force their own policies against the wishes of the public, is that not dictatorial?

Putin is hard right, Austria (or was it Switzerland) is/was very close to voting in a hard right party, it was only due to the delays in the election system that more students came of age to vote to stop it.

When there are more nutters about like ISIS, the hard right come to the fore because people want security and familiarity, even the liberals.

The irony is that these ISIS nutters are hard right, just as the muslims who control the labour party in some many parts of the UK are actually hard right fascists. Step back to World War 2 and the Nazis and you will find that they treated the muslims as their friends.