CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Is this fucking lunatic going to win? It is looking that way. Fucking hell, what type of sentiment is this mad prick appealing to, and what type of arsehole? Last night he was on stage declaring that some guy who was calling him, accurately, a fucking cunt, while being dragged out by security, in the good old days he would have been taken out on a stretcher. And cunts were cheering. That's a brilliant system where egomaniac sociopaths can chuck dough at the campaign and confound it. He reminds me very much of Martin Sheen in the movie "Deadzone", just fatter, older, balder, but just as dangerous. That is one red button pushing cunt.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is this fucking lunatic going to win? It is looking that way. Fucking hell, what type of sentiment is this mad prick appealing to, and what type of arsehole? Last night he was on stage declaring that some guy who was calling him, accurately, a fucking cunt, while being dragged out by security, in the good old days he would have been taken out on a stretcher. And cunts were cheering. That's a brilliant system where egomaniac sociopaths can chuck dough at the campaign and confound it. He reminds me very much of Martin Sheen in the movie "Deadzone", just fatter, older, balder, but just as dangerous. That is one red button pushing cunt.

He builds excellent golf courses.

What more would anyone want.

About time the USA started throwing its weight around before some really silly cunt gets their hands on some nuclear weapons...

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

all this this is irrelevant in face of the big question though Quince.....does he own and wear a set of cufflinks. Apparently that is the way to distinguish whether he is a gentleman or a dastardly cad. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

all this this is irrelevant in face of the big question though Quince.....does he own and wear a set of cufflinks. Apparently that is the way to distinguish whether he is a gentleman or a dastardly cad. 

I'm verily plum-tickled that you've cut to the nub of the issue here Lukers. As the bright spark pinkape pointed out, cuff links are what cunts soar or plummet by, presidents no exception .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He builds excellent golf courses.

What more would anyone want.

About time the USA started throwing its weight around before some really silly cunt gets their hands on some nuclear weapons...

There you go, edging into credibility but then spunking furiously into your hands and rubbing it into your face and hair in church in front of everybody.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Not necessarily so.

Cufflinks should be smart understated even discreet. They can be expensive as long as they don't look like an Xmas gift to Liberace by one of his rent boys...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Cufflinks should be smart understated even discreet. They can be expensive as long as they don't look like an Xmas gift to Liberace by one of his rent boys...

“An” Xmas? You don't pronounce it “Ex-mas”, surely, not a good Pope-loving boy like yourself?

You fucking spastic.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Back on thread and Donald Trump , this nom is now up to 190 posts which reflects the quality of it ( well done Eddie ). Despite the drivel that some members inject into it, it just keeps running and running. A bit like my arsehole really. Anybody know of a good cure for watery bowels

a large glass of chilled Bleach with a slice of lemon in it.

In seriousness though Withers, try plain natural yogurt ....it worked a treat for me in India.. 

30 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Back on thread and Donald Trump , this nom is now up to 190 posts which reflects the quality of it ( well done Eddie ). Despite the drivel that some members inject into it, it just keeps running and running. A bit like my arsehole really. Anybody know of a good cure for watery bowels

Think BRAT, bananas, rice, applesauce and toast - all good binding agents. Avoid alcohol, drink plenty of water. See a doctor if symptoms persist. Have you recently given up smoking?

Guest luke swarm
35 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Well fuck off back there

well you try and help and this is what you get....still that's the French for you....treacherous, untrustworthy and wannabe Nazis. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

The cold rigor mortis of death eternal is widely regarded as an effective cure for this.

Guest Gong Farmer

Trump being in control of the second largest arsenal on the face of planet with his finger being hovering over the nuclear button is a sobering thought..... bring it on you Shredded Wheat headed cunt,

36 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

I want Trump to win, just so I can see him building a fucking great big wall, to keep the Taco eaters out.

The Yanks love to elect a drooling spastic as leader, the dumb fucking cunts.

I'd like him to win purely to see the reaction of the BBC. Even when they're talking about him you can see the hatred just oozing out of their presenters, if he was to win they would loose their fucking minds.

13 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Trump being in control of the second largest arsenal on the face of planet with his finger being hovering over the nuclear button is a sobering thought..... bring it on you Shredded Wheat headed cunt,

He probably will.

4 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

I want Trump to win, just so I can see him building a fucking great big wall, to keep the Taco eaters out.

The Yanks love to elect a drooling spastic as leader, the dumb fucking cunts.

I want to see a fucking great big wall built around Western Europe.

Proof if it were needed that most Americans are fucking idiots,can you imagine a couple of years time with Trump and Boris both in power,it'd be like living in a real life Trumpton.Jeremy Kyle in charge of education,Jordan as foreign secretary,thank fuck I'm nearer dying than I am from starting work

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Proof if it were needed that most Americans are fucking idiots,can you imagine a couple of years time with Trump and Boris both in power,it'd be like living in a real life Trumpton.Jeremy Kyle in charge of education,Jordan as foreign secretary,thank fuck I'm nearer dying than I am from starting work

Neil, you're a fat disgusting fucking pervert and we all know you've never started a days work in your life.

That means you're a perfect candidate for Head of Social Affairs under Boris Johnson's new government.

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

That means you're a perfect candidate for Head of Social Affairs under Boris Johnson's new government.

Fuck that,head of immigration or better still I could be in charge of sex education in schools ?