CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers

I love it when snatch talks politics. It's even better in the flesh though.

Pop down to speakers corner on a Wednesday and look for the cunt with the confederate flag tattooed on his forehead. 

As per usual, nobody else will be listening to him or his stupid fucking views. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

TRump is a bad fucking joke and the yanks who did vote for him are thickest cunts our nightmares of undead hordes can imagine. America is up its own arse already...their situation has not improved. One of the gun nutty cunts needs to top the fucking shit stain expeditiously. 

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Trump making good on his promises, after insisting that Ford will pay a heavy import duty if cars are made in Mexico, Ford responded by cutting plans to build a 1.6 billion plant in Mexico and instead invested in extending it's plant in Michigan. The start of the greatest ever American president in history?

Yes! Trump is showing great promise since he's done more good for his country in the last few weeks than the useless obamacunt has done in 8 years. He won the election against the odds, he's making a difference even before his inauguration, and he's not the usual warmongering americunt either. Normally after an election the new president can't wait to get into the posh house and collect all the dosh that goes with it, whereas Trump's not impressed and just wants to get on with the job. He's refused to accept the massive salary that goes with it, probably a first, ever. The fact that he gets on well with Putin is a good thing. Theresa May should try it instead of stirring up shit, the useless old cuntbag. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

His plan is to bilk taxpayers by making his secret service protection lease a floor in his tower of petrified shit.  1.4 million a DAY going straight into HIS pockets at taxpayer expense.  Far more than the pauper wage for office of President.  

Gobby, will you be going to his inauguration?  You could top the fucking stupid cunt by letting him grab your minge.  The disease will spread rapidly and no known cure exists.  Faster and more stealthy than AIDS.  

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I love it when snatch talks politics. It's even better in the flesh though.

Pop down to speakers corner on a Wednesday and look for the cunt with the confederate flag tattooed on his forehead. 

As per usual, nobody else will be listening to him or his stupid fucking views. 

Stickers,when will you learn that your done here,washed up,fucking nothing. You've learnt fuck all when you were banned. All you can so is weakly insult people here,a typical keyboard warrior who's hard as fuck until he steps into the real world.

You'll be banned again no doubt when the staff here get their head out each others arses and next time I hope it's the death sentence.

Moron.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Stickers,when will you learn that your done here,washed up,fucking nothing. You've learnt fuck all when you were banned. All you can so is weakly insult people here,a typical keyboard warrior who's hard as fuck until he steps into the real world.

You'll be banned again no doubt when the staff here get their head out each others arses and next time I hope it's the death sentence.

Moron.

If you can't string a half decent insult together, it shouldn't be any surprise your political statements are just as confused and generally fucking awful.

What is the source of your anger snatch? That you've still got a Polish supervisor at McDonalds, you minimum wage motherfucker? It must be difficult that she is not only more successful than you, but also has a better grasp of the English language.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

If you can't string a half decent insult together, it shouldn't be any surprise your political statements are just as confused and generally fucking awful.

What is the source of your anger snatch? That you've still got a Polish supervisor at McDonalds, you minimum wage motherfucker? It must be difficult that she is not only more successful than you, but also has a better grasp of the English language.

Maybe because I'm not hear to throw insults around at names on a website like you do,but then that's the limit if your intelligence. Follow the crowd as you have always done in the hope they won't turn on you. As far as my job goes,I'll let you believe what you want to.

At least I have one.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe because I'm not hear to throw insults around at names on a website like you do,but then that's the limit if your intelligence. Follow the crowd as you have always done in the hope they won't turn on you. As far as my job goes,I'll let you believe what you want to.

At least I have one.

What are you 'hear to do' if not accuse people, places, and groups in society of being cunts?

Make a few pen pals, start up a debating society and maybe have a bit of cyber sex via PM?

Guest Bill Stickers

And snatch my dear boy, you are so illiterate there is no way you are in gainful employment. Not one post today without multiple grammatical and spelling errors.

Your CV is the one everyone passes round the office, all pissing themselves laughing. And that's before they've seen the attached photo. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Why? Are you offering?

You're cut from the same cloth you beige, dribbling cunt. You'd love it if we did an inoffensive secret Santa on here every year.

For every decent post you make there's 50 tragic others talking about the weather with pen and little snitch here.

Get a grip. 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

What are you 'hear to do' if not accuse people, places, and groups as cunts?

Make a few pen pals, start up a debating society and maybe have a bit of cyber sex via PM?

If you read what I had written you fucking retard,I said I'm not here to throw insults around like you do at names on a website.

Cunting famous people or everyday situations is not the same as you do with your constant repetitive slagging off of other members.

Again,my job is good and I enjoy it. You wouldn't believe me anyway if I told you where I work,so we'll leave it at that.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're cut from the same cloth you beige, dribbling cunt. You'd love it if we did an inoffensive secret Santa on here every year.

For every decent post you make there's 50 tragic others talking about the weather with pen and little snitch here.

Get a grip. 

Never mind all this shit, have you heard about Ding going full racist during your absence?

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all this shit, have you heard about Ding going full racist during your absence?

Put his collar and lead on Decs and take him out for his midday run.

38 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bill, I 've been on front counter at burger king for 2 years, next week I am being promoted to the grills. The next faecally incontinent, piss soaked dosser that turns up begging for food will gladly have my finest freshly expectorated baron greenback added to their whopper. I won't even mind the fact the cunts will deduct the cost from my wages. I see it as benevolence to the needy, such as yourself.

17 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Bill, I 've been on front counter at burger king for 2 years, next week I am being promoted to the grills. The next faecally incontinent, piss soaked dosser that turns up begging for food will gladly have my finest freshly expectorated baron greenback added to their whopper. I won't even mind the fact the cunts will deduct the cost from my wages. I see it as benevolence to the needy, such as yourself.

Your burgers are awful. Last time I had one I had such bad diarrhoea I had to be hospitalized because I ended up shitting blood.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

His plan is to bilk taxpayers by making his secret service protection lease a floor in his tower of petrified shit.  1.4 million a DAY going straight into HIS pockets at taxpayer expense.  Far more than the pauper wage for office of President.  

Gobby, will you be going to his inauguration?  You could top the fucking stupid cunt by letting him grab your minge.  The disease will spread rapidly and no known cure exists.  Faster and more stealthy than AIDS.  

Why not? They have to be housed somewhere and it has to be paid for regardless. And just so you know, my minge is as fragrant as the Penhaligon's perfume counter.