CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jools Holland

Jiggerycock

Name me one of his hit singles?

Okay then, what about that platinum album of his? You know the one?

No? well he was such an integral member of Squeeze wasn't he? Well, ah, no that would be Difford and Tilbrook wouldn't it?

His charismatic presence and command of the autocue whilst presenting 'The Tube' all those years ago? No again! Every episode it was like watching a plectrum trying to photosynthesize and still is to this very day.

Which sort of begs the question - WHY JOOLS HOLLAND?

• Like 2

No? well he was such an integral member of Squeeze wasn't he? Well, ah, no that would be Difford and Tilbrook wouldn't it?

His charismatic presence and command of the autocue whilst presenting 'The Tube' all those years ago? No again! Every episode it was like watching a plectrum trying to photosynthesize and still is to this very day.

Squeeze up the junction not a bad,

Jools annual Hootenanny is a pile of shit, if its not tragic enough that no one likes you enough to invite you out on new years eve, the suicidal figures rise sharply new years eve because of this show.  Anyone who calls himself a bandleader is a bell end. 

Guest luke swarm

Is Jools a queer ?

I'm only a new cunt here Manila and obviously know my place, but judging by your previous contributions I am surprised you did not insert Jew or Zionist instead of Queer.  

Guest luke swarm

Excellent riposte and well thought out...lets have another then but do see if you can angle in something about Israel or the holocaust there's are good chap.

Guest Bill Stickers

Never liked the cunt, he seems a borderline hunchback and a person who never seems to fit in his clothes properly, but thats the Dutch for you.

Frank Rijkaard was a disgrace.  

Fucks sake Gingers.
Now we're going to have to listen to another utterly interminable, pompous load of shit from Gong Farmer about how brilliant it is living on the Continent. Because, you know, he's only mentioned it 500 times before this week.

Excellent riposte and well thought out...lets have another then but do see if you can angle in something about Israel or the holocaust there's are good chap.

Mind if I have a bash at this one. Righty-ho, eyes down.......

Jools Holland.

Anne Frank was a Jewish girl who lived in 'Holland' prior to her deportation and subsequent death in Belsen Concentration Camp

Male homosexuals were forced to wear pink triangles by the Nazis, when detained in concentration camps during World War 2

Pink Triangle Products are a make of top end, quality hi if turntables....

....on which you can play Jools Holland records (if you can find any in the bargain bins on National Record Shop Day).

Fucking hell, I am so 'next-level' it's painful!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Mind if I have a bash at this one. Righty-ho, eyes down.......

Jools Holland.

Anne Frank was a Jewish girl who lived in 'Holland' prior to her deportation and subsequent death in Belsen Concentration Camp

Male homosexuals were forced to wear pink triangles by the Nazis, when detained in concentration camps during World War 2

Pink Triangle Products are a make of top end, quality hi if turntables....

....on which you can play Jools Holland records (if you can find any in the bargain bins on National Record Shop Day).

Fucking hell, I am so 'next-level' it's painful!

You are far too knowledgeable about the Holocaust to be Manila.

"Jews Holland" is probably the best he will be able to come up with.

Guest luke swarm

You are far too knowledgeable about the Holocaust to be Manila.

"Jews Holland" is probably the best he will be able to come up with.

over to you Manila...you going to stand for that, lets see some of that legendary wit unleashed

over to you Manila...you going to stand for that, lets see some of that legendary wit unleashed

Hey, cut the cunt some slack. We've been noticeably short of jew-baiting trolls of late and I'd almost forgotten how FUCKING STUPID they could be. (He's not that fond of negroes or negresses either, as I recall.)

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Male homosexuals were forced to wear .....

I might learn something here Jiggers

I thought the prerequisite to be a homosexual was to be male. Can homosexuals be female?

The Jools Holland Rythm and Blues Band.

Wasnt he in that band that appeared in The Young Ones?

Cunt sounds like he pops in and out of an alternate universe where helium is breathed rather than oxygen. Sure he can play piano, but so could a constantly pissed death-dodging hag at my old local, but she didn't have to prove it to everyone by making a programme that showcased shit Indie bands, and the odd interesting "world" artist.

My mother in law went to one of his new years hootenanny things, and hasn't shut the fuck about it since, thinking she is now part of some elite club. I'd like to take a club to her fucking head.