CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

South London crime families

Eddie

Nasty bunch of cunts , but people who don't know sing their praises, " could leave your front door open " blah blah , horrible bully wankers , but if you don't know them don't worry the cunts will write their memoirs soon for wankers to read and pretend to know them. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I am sure they were pretty handy fellows in their own backyard. Just don't think they would cut the mustard in a big boys playground. Londoners are just mouthy cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

I am sure they were pretty handy fellows in their own backyard. Just don't think they would cut the mustard in a big boys playground. Londoners are just mouthy cunts.

I'm originally from South London and you're right, we are mouthy cunts,we're  dodgey fuckers too. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

All a load of myth and legend, they are/were a bunch of nasty cunts who are not worthy of such adulation. Psychopaths, sociopaths and with dubious sexual leanings. Gawd but they lavved their old muvva though!

The press are guilty of promoting these cunts to some kind of semi god like status. Would throw petrol rather than piss on them if they were on fire.

Guest luke swarm

But they bort their old mum Flowers and Fings......and they only eva hurt their own kind....I ad that Jack "the at" Mcvitty in the back of the cab once, smashing fella.  

Good on you, Edders. I can't stand these eel shagging bastards. There's nothing remotely impressive about sticking your cock in a plate of pie and mash and then doing the Lambeth walk with gravy dripping off your scrotum. Furthermore the Judge inhabits a hovel south of the river, reason enough to detest the place and it's inhabitants. They seem to have a proclivity for taking it up the old mother Brown too, a'la The Kray twins.

Guest luke swarm

Good on you, Edders. I can't stand these eel shagging bastards. There's nothing remotely impressive about sticking your cock in a plate of pie and mash and then doing the Lambeth walk with gravy dripping off your scrotum. Furthermore the Judge inhabits a hovel south of the river, reason enough to detest the place and it's inhabitants. They seem to have a proclivity for taking it up the old mother Brown too, a'la The Kray twins.

Fucking Hell Decimus...which Pie N Mash shop did you go to....you sure this is not a gay bar in Soho You are confusing it with 

Fucking Hell Decimus...which Pie N Mash shop did you go to....you sure this is not a gay bar in Soho You are confusing it with 

Positive. Have you never seen queer eye for the straight guy? They wouldn't be seen dead with gravy congealing on their arse slapping beanbags. It's red wine jus or nothing at all.

Guest Gong Farmer

All a load of myth and legend, they are/were a bunch of nasty cunts who are not worthy of such adulation. Psychopaths, sociopaths and with dubious sexual leanings. Gawd but they lavved their old muvva though!

The press are guilty of promoting these cunts to some kind of semi god like status. Would throw petrol rather than piss on them if they were on fire.

The press are are also guilty of making most of shit they were supposed to have done. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Guest deebom

Bunch of horrible old cunts. Violent, immoral, dangerous fuckers. I've never understood the adulation some of these cunts receive. Are the rudeboy, crack dealing gang members of todays South London going to be receiving the same adulation in 40/50 years time?

Guest Wizardsleeve

If I lived in South London I'd probably go a bit mental too and kill a few thousand of the annoying cunts myself. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't stoop to homosexuality, though. Or eels. Not both at the same time, anyway...

Have you been overtaken with a sudden craving for kebab?

Guest Wizardsleeve

Christ I go to sunny Morocco for 2 weeks and what do I find on my return, you lot slagging off sarth laaandaaan. Gor blimey strike a light ave a laaarf, wotchooolookingatyoocaant?

we've really only just started slagging off South London, as it is perpetually deserving. We have been abusing, slating, slagging, cunting, and generally kicking about anything, everything, and every fucking body. Get on with it, Gyppo!  

Welcome back.