CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who endlessly talk in tangents

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm all for a good chinwag with an old friend, or someone genuinely interesting or intelligent. However, what I cannot stand is when I get stuck with some fucking dullard of the highest order, who has absolutely no concept of what is interesting or relevant.

I don't give a shit if your mate John lost his car keys in a field last weekend walking his dog and had to knock on someone's door for help, only to find that he actually knew the person in the house from his old school, and then then went for a pint and saw Ian Beale in there quite tipsy after a few too many shandies.

I have gleamed nothing from that tortuous narrative except that you, Ian Beale, and possibly John, are all fucking cunts.

The worst offenders seem to be the very old, the very posh, and the unemployed. Endless self-absorbed, boring, winding, highly detailed anecdotes about cunts you've never asked about, have never met, and will never meet.

What starts as an apparently innocent question or comment at a bus stop or in a pub garden turns into an Odyssean epic about absolutely fuck all. Often you can tell, despite having never heard the story before, that this cunt has trotted it out to 150 people already this week, embellishing it a little more each time because his life is a fucking royal train wreck.

Unless someone dies in a painful or hilarious fashion, severely shits themselves, or makes 10 million quid, I'm not fucking interested.

Guest Bill Stickers

Unusual weather for this time of year, don't you think.

The other day I walked outside and it was raining actually. And then, while I was getting my umbrella out, I bumped into my neighbour Bob. I don't think you know Bob, do you? Oh well, he is the young chap with the rather loud motorbike who lives at number 39. I think he's one of those fudge packers - he's always talking dirty to his mate Judge on the phone in his back garden.

Edited by bill_stickers

Unless someone dies in a painful or hilarious fashion, severely shits themselves, or makes 10 million quid, I'm not fucking interested.

I too am a man who enjoys a good, old fashioned tale of a fecal escapade. It was your open candour whilst discussing shitting yourself, that first endeared you to me. You just don't encounter that kind of brutal honesty in modern Britain anymore.

Guest luke swarm

You're spot on, Bill. How can we trust anyone with a dusky hue? Dark skin  blatantly evolved for the purpose of indulging in undetected night-time criminal activity. 

Uncalled for...some of my best friends are Negroids. no offence. 

Fucking hell, Bill, you really have the most appalling luck when it comes to encountering tedious cunts with no social skills and a total lack of any redeeming features. Do you work in I.T.?

On a perhaps-unrelated note, where did that cunt Richie get to?

Guest Bill Stickers

Uncalled for...some of my best friends are Negroids.

Until your dad sold them in Rhodesia no doubt.

Fucking hell, Bill, you really have the most appalling luck when it comes to encountering tedious cunts with no social skills and a total lack of any redeeming features. Do you work in I.T.?

On a perhaps-unrelated note, where did that cunt Richie get to?

IT? No, but not far off.

Fuck knows, he's probably been "edging" in a dark room for the last few days (look it up if you want to find out about yet another horrific sub-set of internet perverts with too much time on their hands).

Guest Bill Stickers

I can only assume you have shit yourself............again.

Are you still maintaining this pretentious facade that you have never ended up with sheperds pie in your khakis? 

Guest luke swarm

Until your dad sold them in Rhodesia no doubt.

That's fucking Zimbabwe you jumping to conclusions Twat......Mum said he was a travelling salesman anyway.

Are you sure you have not been recruited by Judge to be the new Equalities and Minorities Representative  on this site while he is on his current sex tour of Africa.    

Guest Ahriman

The other day I walked outside and it was raining actually. And then, while I was getting my umbrella out, I bumped into my neighbour Bob. I don't think you know Bob, do you? Oh well, he is the young chap with the rather loud motorbike who lives at number 39. I think he's one of those fudge packers - he's always talking dirty to his mate Judge on the phone in his back garden.

Is this his ringtone?

Guest Wizardsleeve

My mum, rest her soul, had a colleague back in the day that would drive anyone mad. He'd begin a story, tangent off to another one that was supposed to tie back to the first... You know how this tune goes. At the end of his visits you've lost at least 6 hours of your life you'll never get back and there are a dozen unfinished stories that a barrel of ale couldn't make you forget. Chattering fucking cunts, please fucking die!!!

This is my mum to a tee.

Subjunctive clause following subjunctive clause in a paternoster of a story that in the end becomes just a background noise to my teeth-clenching frustration.

I don't wish her dead - I realise that may mean I miss out on my fifth Cunts Corner sociopaths Mcdonalds gold star - but it may help explain some of my contributions to this little bit of the Internet

Edited by Jiggerycock

This is my mum to a tee.

Subjunctive clause following subjunctive clause in a paternoster of a story that in the end becomes just a background noise to my teeth-clenching frustration.

I don't wish her dead - I realise that may mean I miss out on my fifth Cunts Corner sociopaths Mcdonalds gold star - but it may help explain some of my contributions to this little bit of the Internet

Sounds familiar. Don't get me wrong, I love my old mum, but they didn't just put "matricide" in the OED to fill up some more space.

• Like 1