CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Relaxing Sunday crashed by cunt in-laws

Decimus

All I want to do on Sunday is sit in my own filth, drink copious amounts of red wine, and bask in the glory that is sedentary domesticity. What I don't want, is my missus bellowing from the kitchen "put some trousers on, Mum and Dad are popping round for a cuppa." For a start, I hate wearing trousers on a Sunday. My John Thomas spends the entire fucking week cooped up, and I like to give it a day off swinging free in mega loose boxers. Secondly, "popping in" with these two parasites means they'll invite themselves to tea and not fuck off until 10pm. I wouldn't mind so much if I could fuck off into our room, read a book and leave them to it, the couple of cunts aren't my parents after all. But apparently that's "rude" and I have to mingle, specifically with the Father-in Law. Apparently, because he's got a cock and balls and likes football, it is automatically assumed we'll get on like a house on fire. Well, I'd rather set my fucking house on fire and kill myself then have to spend another afternoon with the boring old cunt, trying to decipher his grunts and pretending to give a shit about what he's welded at work this week. Cunts.

• Like 1

All I want to do on Sunday is sit in my own filth, drink copious amounts of red wine, and bask in the glory that is sedentary domesticity. What I don't want, is my missus bellowing from the kitchen "put some trousers on, Mum and Dad are popping round for a cuppa." For a start, I hate wearing trousers on a Sunday. My John Thomas spends the entire fucking week cooped up, and I like to give it a day off swinging free in mega loose boxers. Secondly, "popping in" with these two parasites means they'll invite themselves to tea and not fuck off until 10pm. I wouldn't mind so much if I could fuck off into our room, read a book and leave them to it, the couple of cunts aren't my parents after all. But apparently that's "rude" and I have to mingle, specifically with the Father-in Law. Apparently, because he's got a cock and balls and likes football, it is automatically assumed we'll get on like a house on fire. Well, I'd rather set my fucking house on fire and kill myself then have to spend another afternoon with the boring old cunt, trying to decipher his grunts and pretending to give a shit about what he's welded at work this week. Cunts.

You really are one miserable cunt are you not

Guest Bill Stickers

If you came here looking for sociable optimists, not only are you in the wrong place, but you're also a complete fucking retard.

Guest luke swarm

You fucking think that's bad....I had the dubious honour to be invited to my mother in laws today....just got back after a fucking long alcohol free day. Tried to get the missus to go on her own but no joy there.....Why do they do it....I mean I don't enjoy it, they don't enjoy it so why do we go thru this charade of happy family's. Going to chill some Cider now, do some light swearing at songs of praise and then start worrying about work from 8ish. Another weekend over.  

If you had my in-laws, you'd be suicidal, which is no bad thing, it'd stop me wasting anymore of my time reading your utter bollocks. I guess you're always chipper when yours visit, though aren't you? Bonobo apes are renowned for their entertainment value after all.

• Like 1

This to me is the exact point of the corner, a place to release the bile which everyday life hurls at us and get it off our chests. Fair play, deccs.

Guest Bill Stickers

If you had my in-laws, you'd be suicidal, which is no bad thing, it'd stop me wasting anymore of my time reading your utter bollocks. I guess you're always chipper when yours visit, though aren't you? Bonobo apes are renowned for their entertainment value after all.

A convicted prisoner is allowed at least two 1-hour visits every 4 weeks. 

Yes I am chipper when it comes to the In Laws , they both died 14 years ago. Beat that cunt

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

In laws is not something I am ever going to have to worry about but today made me realise anything is possible.

You haven't bagged yourself one of those Syrian internet brides have you?

I was thinking more about this little snippet, dingers. Good work on the new avatar btw, I keep meaning to get one of those costumes and visit the local care home. 

"Pardon me for breathing, which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed. Here's another one of those self-satisfied doors. Life! Don't talk to me about life."

Guest Ahriman

death.jpg

I see you and baws have started dressing up in black and hanging around cemeteries. I suppose next you'll both be wearing trench coats and half heartily cutting yourselfs while listening to 'My Chemical Romance'. poofs...