CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serco transport asylum seekers in hummer limousine

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Seven African male asylum seekers were transported from London to Manchester in a 16 seat hummer limo. Cost three grand! Surely taxis for seven would have been a lot cheaper. They got all the way here, perhaps getting to Manchester by coach or train was considered too hard. Fucking hell that is the cost of a classroom assistant for a term cunts, cunts, cunts!

Why Manchester?  These stretch limo's are a common sight at weekends full of pissed up dickhead hen parties. Asylum seekers my arse. Economic migrants more like. Who, if anybody, is in charge of this fucking shambles?. The cunt needs shooting.

Seven African male asylum seekers were transported from London to Manchester in a 16 seat hummer limo. Cost three grand! Surely taxis for seven would have been a lot cheaper. They got all the way here, perhaps getting to Manchester by coach or train was considered too hard. Fucking hell that is the cost of a classroom assistant for a term cunts, cunts, cunts!

smelly African cunts, bet the driver had his window down , even if it was raining 

• Like 1

Why Manchester?  These stretch limo's are a common sight at weekends full of pissed up dickhead hen parties. Asylum seekers my arse. Economic migrants more like. Who, if anybody, is in charge of this fucking shambles?. The cunt needs shooting.

Why Manchester, indeed!

I would have thought James Town would be more appropriate.

Why Manchester, indeed!

I would have thought James Town would be more appropriate.

On the street where I live we already have over 10% of the houses occupied by ethnic minorities, up fron  0% two years ago  Somalis and Nigerians and a black family from London who thought the capital was too diverse. Bad choice there.  When I see a fleet of Hummers pull onto the Street I will start my Rorkes Drift moment.

Guest Lady Penelope

Bearing in mind that there seven of them could they not have used one of those human powered vehicle contraptions?

On the street where I live we already have over 10% of the houses occupied by ethnic minorities, up fron  0% two years ago  Somalis and Nigerians and a black family from London who thought the capital was too diverse. Bad choice there.  When I see a fleet of Hummers pull onto the Street I will start my Rorkes Drift moment.

I was in Cobridge Stoke-on-Trent about ten years ago sitting in my car, at one doorstep were three local woman looking on to the street in despair as they watched a multitue of men and woman passing the women mostly with their faces veiled. Irony was that one of the three local women (someone I know) was black. She has nas now moved to Taunton to get away from it.

Edited by Lady Penelope

Guest DingTheRioja

Teresa May, our dear Home Secretary, the one in charge of Immigration and also the one who only the other day at the Tory Conference said "we've got too many immigrants" ...

Well.. now whose fault is that??? Hmmm?????????

Soon be the black cliffs of Dover.

Fuck off, someone had to say it!

More like, "a bit red at the bottom cliffs of dover"

I should imagine that would be better than a Ryanair flight.

You evil nasty cruel bitch!!!!!!!!!

:P

Teresa May, our dear Home Secretary, the one in charge of Immigration and also the one who only the other day at the Tory Conference said "we've got too many immigrants" ...

Well.. now whose fault is that??? Hmmm?????????

More like, "a bit red at the bottom cliffs of dover"

You evil nasty cruel bitch!!!!!!!!!

:P

I'm not nasty

Manky, you silly old cunt. If you insist on living in a decrepit, post-industrial, pre-enlightenment northern shit hole, you're going to have to expect that some foreign looking flies will be  attracted to the shit.

Guest DingTheRioja

aah do I hear a voice of experience.

Nope.

She's not that daft, her brothers and cousins have probably had half the aluminium and a shit load of the wiring loom off the to scrappies and the wheels will be on the front of their "new" JCB.... :lol:

Manky, you silly old cunt. If you insist on living in a decrepit, post-industrial, pre-enlightenment northern shit hole, you're going to have to expect that some foreign looking flies will be  attracted to the shit.

I will stay where I feel at home. That is not in Norfolk, so called garden of england because of all the vegetables  that inhabit it. (Some say Kent had a claim to that title, cunts)  Gun control, steady breathing and a firm grip when aiming at some Norfolk hillbilly.

She's not that daft, her brothers and cousins have probably had half the aluminium and a shit load of the wiring loom off the to scrappies and the wheels will be on the front of their "new" JCB.... :lol:

That's pikeys you're getting me mixed up with. We sell pegs and lucky heather, tell fortunes, dance barefoot with a tambourine and date hunchbacks. But if you want to get rid of any scrap metal let me know.( wink wink)

That's pikeys you're getting me mixed up with. We sell pegs and lucky heather, tell fortunes, dance barefoot with a tambourine and date hunchbacks. But if you want to get rid of any scrap metal let me know.( wink wink)

A pikey then?

Guest DingTheRioja

I wouldnt dare mix you up with anyone.... honest luv...

A pikey then?

hotchy witchy pie..!!!!!

Sticks in your throat a bit more than hairy pie....