CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Blokes Who Dress In Their Wife's clothes

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Gong Farmer

But the language is a bastard!

Absolutely. After twenty five years I'm still trying to get my head around some of it as are most of the indigenous population.  The grammar is a nightmare and the dialects literally change from village to village to the point where they can't even understand each other most of the time.  So yeah, a right bastard.

CC's very own roving reporter Scotty,delving into the unknown so we don't have too.

One day snatch, you'll find yourself in Southampton for some reason, possibly on one of the cruise liners. And you'll wander out of the dock area gasping for a pint, spot the London and think "that looks a really good place for a bevvy." Then you'll remember my warning, and as a result you'll enjoy your trip with the Olsen Line more than you would have, because you'll be able to sit down during it.

Dunno about his wifes clothes, but there is a tranny delivery driver who comes to my work regularly, so regularly that no one even bothers to laugh at him anymore, despite him looking like an absolute dogs dinner.

Dont take the piss. That's Barbara Windsor. The roles have dried up since Shitenders. She has to make a living somehow.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can't say I've ever come across a cunt attired in his other half's clothes in public. What sort of public houses do you frequent?

This is just your average, local pub, that just happens to serve a delightful roast with yorkshire pudding and yummy gravy.  Nothing like putting one off by making the prancy poncy poof brigade feel at home, the cunts!  

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can't say I've ever experienced what you describe, and it seems I'm not the only one.  Perhaps this verbose load of arseshag is a fantasy of yours, a creation of a parallel world as a means to project your incredibly perverse subconscious.

It would be best if you could try and summarise the interminable bollocks you have just spewed, for the benefit of fellow members who aren't in the mood for reading a novel written by a dribbling window licker.

Would you agree with the following synopsis? Your dad was a transvestite, and this has turned you into an angry, inadequate little fellow prone to bouts of delusion and anger.

What's up your arse, Stickers?  Did Judge sneak in through an unlocked window again, and leave the arse lube in his vauxhall?  Please, have a pint of drain opener, my treat!  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell sleeve, I live next to the queerest city in the world (Brighton and Hove, where else?) and it rarely happens here. Is there something in the ale up there?

I'm holding onto hope that it will end an isolated incident.  But being the cautious chap that I am, we are looking for another delightful local that clings to its normal patrons, and fucks off the lady boys.  One requirement will be it cannot have a juke box or karaoke machine, as those are sure signs the that it too, is heading to hell in a hand basket.  

Guest Gong Farmer

What's up your arse, Stickers?  Did Judge sneak in through an unlocked window again, and leave the arse lube in his vauxhall?  Please, have a pint of drain opener, my treat!  

Stickers is a felch connoisseur. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Stickers is a felch connoisseur. 

And you have the audactity to accuse me of trite comments towards you.

"A felch connoisseur"... worthy of a 13 year old on the playground who has just discovered Urban Dictionary. 

For the love of god man, get back to your thesaurus and come back with something more convoluted and pretentious if you must, but up your game for fucks sake.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucks sake Alfie,what's with the change of name and avatar? Do you want ProfB back here and drooling all over you?

Get a fucking grip.

I think there would be a lot of drooling whether I am cardinal sin or not!

I think there would be a lot drooling whether I am cardinal sin or not!

That's true, Alf, the salivation level on the corner will remain static. Afterall, Manky for example will remain a dribbling imbecile regardless of your avatar. And after years of over indulgence worshipping cock at the holy altar of the glory hole, Frank's jaw is slacker than Elton's arsehole, so an inordinate amount of drool is only to be expected.

That's true, Alf, the salivation level on the corner will remain static. Afterall, Manky for example will remain a dribbling imbecile regardless of your avatar. And after years of over indulgence worshipping cock at the holy altar of the glory hole, Frank's jaw is slacker than Elton's arsehole, so an inordinate amount of drool is only to be expected.

Interestingly (or otherwise) a comment I put up the other day on the Steve Allen thread that mentioned Elton's arsehole seems to have disappeared. If homophobia is going to join the proscribed list of topics that's really going to limit my repertoire.

Tom Daley is a cunt.

• Like 1

Interestingly (or otherwise) a comment I put up the other day on the Steve Allen thread that mentioned Elton's arsehole seems to have disappeared. If homophobia is going to join the proscribed list of topics that's really going to limit my repertoire.

Tom Daley is a cunt.

Nothing homophobic about it, the cunts aren't normal.

That was a joke....

Nothing homophobic about it, the cunts aren't normal.

That was a joke....

Mike, It goes without saying that I like you very much. However, I do struggle to imagine what it must be like to be someone who is consistently ignored. Something like a lost and vacant fart.

Guest Gong Farmer

And you have the audactity to accuse me of trite comments towards you.

"A felch connoisseur"... worthy of a 13 year old on the playground who has just discovered Urban Dictionary. 

For the love of god man, get back to your thesaurus and come back with something more convoluted and pretentious if you must, but up your game for fucks sake.

You don't 'alf get your knickers in a twist Bill. Or are they your wife's knickers that you're getting in a twist? Don't worry old chap, your sordid little secret is safe with us.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

You don't 'alf get your knickers in a twist Bill. Or are they your wife's knickers that you're getting in a twist? Don't worry old chap, your sordid little secret is safe with us. 

Not to mention embodying the nom subject matter.