CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free the Norwich One (down with this sort of thing)

Guest luke swarm

I do tend to repeat myself.. I'll give you that. I think my weaknesses, and there are many, have been laid bare on here for everyone to see. This facade of superiority really  has backfired on me. If I'm honest, I really am a fan of yours.

you are without doubt the saddest individual i have ever had the misfortune of 'meeting', and i once visited Bangor.

• Like 2

Any moderator worth £20,000,000 is simply not a cunt. I met Mrs Roops once and she seemed very nice. I think you lads should give her a pint of creme de menthe and stop pissing on her daps....... you know it makes sense!

And that makes her so fucking special - how? Fuck off. Go and clean the toilets for her majesty, cunt.

I think this is the most cuntish thing I have read here, ever. Judging a person by their wealth. By your standards all top bankers and royalty must be some respectable, highly productive geniuses. Fuck off.

They came for Jazz and I did not speak out.

They came for Brony and I did not speak out.

They came for Frank and I did not speak out. (Because he's a cunt.)

They came for Decimus and I did not speak out.

I wont  be speaking out for any other cunt either. Fuck you all.

They came for Jazz and I did not speak out.

They came for Brony and I did not speak out.

They came for Frank and I did not speak out. (Because he's a cunt.)

They came for Decimus and I did not speak out.

I wont  be speaking out for any other cunt either. Fuck you all.

No one asked you too.

And that makes her so fucking special - how? Fuck off. Go and clean the toilets for her majesty, cunt.

I think this is the most cuntish thing I have read here, ever. Judging a person by their wealth. By your standards all top bankers and royalty must be some respectable, highly productive geniuses. Fuck off.

Oh how we laughed!

Fellow Cunts

A  grave miscarriage of justice has been perpetrated against a fellow member and this must not be allowed to continue.

Brother Decimus has (again) spoken out for the downtrodden masses of Cunts and been severely punished by the evil Nurse Ratchet and  her evil cohorts in the Ministry of Righteous Cunts. He has been accused of sedition against the cuntstate and annoying the Nurse by questioning her decisions, which in a free and fair cunt state should be a right not a privilege exercised solely by the Cunt elite.

I call for all members to join a protest against this outrageous and perverted decision and restore Brother Decimus to liberty and freedom. Remember today it is Cunt Decimus, tomorrow it could be you, only together are we strong and only together can this sort of thing be challenged.

Down with this faschist cunt state and down with Nurse Rachet and her henchmen.....stand tall, be strong and be counted my dim brothers.

Down with this sort of thing.

Dave Spart lives!

Trouble is, if we all got banned for cunting the modmins, they'd all be sat round a table listening to the drumming of their fingers and we wouldn't have a corner where we can cunt cunts. I don't know how many members there are now but it doesn't seem like a lot. Can't we just get back to cunting cunts and having a laugh. I don't doubt for one minute that Dec will be back soon.

Ok, The Gobbler raises an interesting point about "not being a lot of members". The site took a massive hit (in terms of punter count) when the Main Posting Board was taken down and migrated to the Forum format. Part of that was to close down the "Bitchfesting" board within the forum (which then was The Corner's little brother site and seemed to have a different type of punter) and new rules had to be applied by the previous owner immediately after the migration and also after the demise of  competitor "bitch 'n' moan" sites that were closed due to the threat of and actual libel action. We have a number of brave warriors here who think they can say what they like knowing they don't have to fund the costs if it all goes awry.

Whilst we still seem to attract new punters they generally leave after making one or two posts. Its my belief that this mostly caused by the frosty welcome afforded by a small clique who quite simply are not prepared to give new punters a chance. Its an attitude I've seen before on the Main Posting Board. When I was asked to be a mod on the Main Posting Board it was at a time when the post count had gone down from 100 post per day to 10-20/per day. This was mainly down to one cretin called "Kreed Kafer". Despite all his bleating about free speech he was neutralised and we got the post count up to 250/day peaking at just short of 800 post during one busy week. The same is happening here again to some extent and the picking on new punters has got to stop otherwise the site will slowly be strangled to death by a small band of self-serving idiots.

Now, if you think the site's current strategy is wrong or want to ask questions then by all means do so, but do it sensibly. We have never banned punters for criticism but Mods do not and will not take personal abuse and guerrilla warfare will not work. It is what it is but some divas are a bit too highly strung.

Edited by Mrs Roops

I seem to remember him getting banned the same time as that other cunt catwoman. Both never to return,banished into hell for ever.

Lo and behold........

Your stance is inconsistent, one minute you complain that moderation is draconian, the next you complain about people being allowed back. You have pushed it and then some in the last couple of days, but you're still here. Decimus is still here if he wants to be, but for a little while at least we're going to have a look at what he intends to post first. Unless it's particularly unreasonable or offensive the post will be approved.

What I see going on at the moment is an attempt to play divide and rule with the moderating team and it's not going to work.

Your stance is inconsistent, one minute you complain that moderation is draconian, the next you complain about people being allowed back. You have pushed it and then some in the last couple of days, but you're still here. Decimus is still here if he wants to be, but for a little while at least we're going to have a look at what he intends to post first. Unless it's particularly unreasonable or offensive the post will be approved.

What I see going on at the moment is an attempt to play divide and rule with the moderating team and it's not going to work.

To be fair to the weasel, he stood tall when it counted.. rightly or wrongly defending poor never-been decimus. A real life Baldrick

Dave Spart lives!

Ok, The Gobbler raises an interesting point about "not being a lot of members". The site took a massive hit (in terms of punter count) when the Main Posting Board was taken down and migrated to the Forum format. Part of that was to close down the "Bitchfesting" board within the forum (which then was The Corner's little brother site and seemed to have a different type of punter) and new rules had to be applied by the previous owner immediately after the migration and also after the demise of  competitor "bitch 'n' moan" sites that were closed due to the threat of and actual libel action. We have a number of brave warriors here who think they can say what they like knowing they don't have to fund the costs if it all goes awry.

Whilst we still seem to attract new punters they generally leave after making one or two posts. Its my belief that this mostly caused by the frosty welcome afforded by a small clique who quite simply are not prepared to give new punters a chance. Its an attitude I've seen before on the Main Posting Board. When I was asked to be a mod on the Main Posting Board it was at a time when the post count had gone down from 100 post per day to 10-20/per day. This was mainly down to one cretin called "Kreed Kafer". Despite all his bleating about free speech he was neutralised and we got the post count up to 250/day peaking at just short of 800 post during one busy week. The same is happening here again to some extent and the picking on new punters has got to stop otherwise the site will slowly be strangled to death by a small band of self-serving idiots.

Now, if you think the site's current strategy is wrong or want to ask sensible questions then by all means do so, but do it sensibly. We have never banned punters for criticism but Mods do not and will not take personal abuse and guerrilla warfare will not work. It is what it is but some divas are a bit too highly strung.

800 posts a day? That will be the Jazz period then I presume.

You still go on about bullying,although you never mentioned the word this time round. It's bullshit.

As I have said previously,I don't think you have the right humour,frame of mind or tolerance to moderate this site. You like power that is clear to see. You can't take criticism,that is also clear to see. You see yourself as some sort of CC clean up campaigner.

Last night you were the reason for the shit that went on. It would never had happened if you had wound your neck in.

Your not stupid,you may have seen that your not liked by alot of people hear and you lack the respect normally afforded to Mods here.

Thats my opinion. You won't like. I don't care.

What I said Rick was that one minute someone gets banned for good and the they get let back in. The inconsistency is not from me.

You say I have pushed it. Thats your version of someone having an opinion is it?

There is no divide and rule as you reckon. My beef is with Roops and her jackbooted way.

I thought that was fucking obvious.

Don't read things that aren't there.

Democracy this is not.

Edited by Snatch

Any moderator worth £20,000,000 is simply not a cunt. I met Mrs Roops once and she seemed very nice. I think you lads should give her a pint of creme de menthe and stop pissing on her daps....... you know it makes sense!

did you receive an email from roops promising 20M if you could send the £80 administration fee ?

You still go on about bullying,although you never mentioned the word this time round. It's bullshit.

As I have said previously,I don't think you have the right humour,frame of mind or tolerance to moderate this site. You like power that is clear to see. You can't take criticism,that is also clear to see. You see yourself as some sort of CC clean up campaigner.

Last night you were the reason for the shit that went on. It would never had happened if you had wound your neck in.

Your not stupid,you may have seen that your not liked by alot of people hear and you lack the respect normally afforded to Mods here.

Breath Pépée.. breath!

It's 'you're' and 'a lot'  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::blink:

Edited by Frank.

I don't think bullying is a problem. I'm new to the site and my opinion is that most of these cunts couldn't bully their  way out of a dead BBC artistic directors minge. Anyone who is offended deserves all they get

Actually... all mods here regard themselves as clean up campaigners ...... The other Mods fully support  and respect Roops ,  an individual of remarkable insight ,experience and perspicacity  she has earned her stripes over and over again. Personally, I  wouldn't expect Roops to wind her neck in during a spat. Mods tend not to do that. You are right, she isn't stupid but  she won't really care about her popularity........It's a moveable feast.... remember what I said about creme de menthe and dog shit? one minute you're right  up there, the next you are nowhere.