CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free the Norwich One (down with this sort of thing)

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

No.

a fate worse than banning in my umble opinion......time this was lifted Rick as I miss his quirky viewpoints on shitty things in life and Frank needs a good shafting also.  

Deco has been banned eh ? Surely someone else can come up with some contrived made up bollocks in his stead. Wankers.

It would appear that the sites resident  Mark Kermode imitator has yet again taken time out of his busy middle- aged schedule of drinking himself to death to pass comment on the standard of CC content. If I wanted to be regaled with tales of chronic alcoholism from a Scottish bore, I'd read Alex Ferguson's autobiography. Or maybe it's just all contrived made up bollocks and he's actually a lightweight, tedious moron trying to live up to the "hilarious" stereotype of the hard drinking jock. Pillock.

It would appear that the sites resident  Mark Kermode imitator has yet again taken time out of his busy middle- aged schedule of drinking himself to death to pass comment on the standard of CC content. If I wanted to be regaled with tales of chronic alcoholism from a Scottish bore, I'd read Alex Ferguson's autobiography. Or maybe it's just all contrived made up bollocks and he's actually a lightweight, tedious moron trying to live up to the "hilarious" stereotype of the hard drinking jock. Pillock.

Releasing your three day pent-up emotions on poor defenceless Jackie is fucking weak in the extreme. I can't imagine what he'll come back with. Shit. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

You just can't find such masterful word play in any other literary source.  Decs is a CC resource and treasure.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Releasing your three day pent-up emotions on poor defenceless Jackie is fucking weak in the extreme. I can't imagine what he'll come back with. Shit. 

Because you have no imagination and are a completely vacuous fucking cunt.  Please die!  

Guest JackoTC

Who the fuck is Mark Kermode ? You shouldn't bite so easily Deco - shame on you.

Guest luke swarm

He gnawed his fingernails down to the quick whilst the mods detained him. They've certainly taken the wind out of his sails... the stumpy little sap's been tapping out tepid one-liners all week. 

unlike you maggot.....of course you knock out such erudite witticisms all the time.......in fact I feel that the mods should censor your offerings because some of them are so fucking funny they could lead to a mass breakage of ribs from the uncontrolled mirth which they are likely to generate.

Go on lets have another one maggot but give me five minutes to locate the number for the out of hours doctor in case I need sedation or emergency first aid/

He gnawed his fingernails down to the quick whilst the mods detained him. They've certainly taken the wind out of his sails... the stumpy little sap's been tapping out tepid one-liners all week. 

Finally got a good internet connection and what do I get ?. Frank uttering his usual tedious drivel. Yesterday I had a kookaburra shouting at me and I told it to shut the fuck up and it did. You Frank just don't shut the fuck up when told  do you. Cunt

Guest JackoTC

He makes a good argument regarding my good self though Francois. I am a despicable boring drunk, but I must vent on here as no real people will listen. If it wasn't for the originality of your good self (and ProfB), I would most certainly use the self checkout counter.  

Finally got a good internet connection and what do I get ?. Frank uttering his usual tedious drivel. Yesterday I had a kookaburra shouting at me and I told it to shut the fuck up and it did. You Frank just don't shut the fuck up when told  do you. Cunt

alright scrotes, did you manage to extract a pint from the grasping claws of southerncunt? 

He makes a good argument regarding my good self though Francois. I am a despicable boring drunk, but I must vent on here as no real people will listen. If it wasn't for the originality of your good self (and ProfB), I would most certainly use the self checkout counter.  

The majority of regular punters come across like spoilt children.. decimus probably being the worst offender. Thank the heavens we still have Spot, Rev, Bawsey, Judge, Proper, Pen.. and those two disgusting sluts Gyppo and Gobbie. 'I'll donate £50 to Cunts Corner'..... what an awful righteous twat that man is. Some poor fucker will end up living with that cunt.

Edited by Frank.

Guest JackoTC

The majority of regular punters come across like spoilt children.. decimus probably being the worst offender. Thank the heavens we still have Spot, Rev, Bawsey, Judge, Proper, Pen.. and those two disgusting sluts Gyppo and Gobbie. 'I'll donate £50 to Cunts Corner'..... what an awful righteous twat that man is. Some poor fucker will end up living with that cunt.

I don't want to completely change the subject, but I have just watched a youtube vid of a little black kitten being tickled on its tummy. Lovely.  

oh dear, what a pair of old pompous poofs you and jacko have become, bring back punkape, at least he was fun.

oh dear, what a pair of old pompous poofs you and jacko have become, bring back punkape, at least he was fun.

Apologies Ed, I should've added you to the list of my loved ones. Your Daily Mail snippets, fascist views and general suburban attitude keeps me coming back for more.

lol

lol

You senile old cunt, I certainly never offered to donate a fucking penny, let alone £50.00. I know who you are referencing, but I won't enable your continued outpouring of utter fucking bollocks by enlightening you. If you continue to insist on posting the same old predictable shit, at least have the decency to do your research.