CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another ridiculous outpouring of grief from scousers.

Guest Alfie Noakes

No matter how beautiful a woman is, some bloke somewhere is fed up with her shit.

And Will was hardly a bit of rough was he, Hard as nails rugger bugger yes, but still a posh boy.

Further evidence of Britain's descent into an emotional lability that's become excruciatingly embarrassing.

It's the 'Facebookization' of life I'm afraid. Not enough to grieve - one has to be SEEN to grieve and frankly, if you're not giving it greater emphasis than the overseen fucking imbecile next to you then you're going to get castigated as a heartless monster.

We laugh at the North Koreans when they do this kind of orchestrated, cry-on-demand schtik, without realising we're no better.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

.............We laugh at the North Koreans when they do this kind of orchestrated, cry-on-demand schtik, without realising we're no better.

Yep, at least they do it so that their family might eat... or even just live.... a proper reason...

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I happened to notice a couple of thousand self pitying bin dipping sewer rats holding "Justice for the 96" scarves aloft in the crowd as Sky's cameras panned around Anfield during the usual cringe worthy pre-match sing-a-long to a song that 98% of Liverpool fans don't even know the fucking words to. This was just before a minutes silence in remembrance for our war dead. It suddenly dawned on me that these filthy cunts are putting Hillsborough on the same footing as those who gave their lives for their country which is quite frankly, fucking outrageous. I need to check my blood pressure.

In Liverpool, if you disregard the pimps, prostitutes, smack heads, shoplifters, car thieves, con men, thugs and scammers, the remaining scouse guy  ain't too bad, although he left the 'pool aged 4

Guest DingTheRioja

In Liverpool, if you disregard the pimps, prostitutes, smack heads, shoplifters, car thieves, con men, thugs and scammers, the remaining scouse guy  ain't too bad, although he left the 'pool aged 4

left?

Wasn't he taken away by the Social for his own safety?

It's not just Liverpudlians though is it, there's something in our psyche that likes a bit of "national grief". Think back to when Diana died, sad yes, but the weeping and wailing from people who had never met her was OTT surely. I actually had gigs cancelled at short notice because apparently people were too upset to go out and listen to music.

No Dan, they were just too upset to go out and listen to you...... The bastards!

• 5 months later...
Guest Snatch
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

They're doing something this weekend for Hillsborough. I think its a minutes silence. Is it the anniversary?

They don't need an anniversary,just a get together.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're doing something this weekend for Hillsborough. I think its a minutes silence. Is it the anniversary?

What about being silent about Hillsborough?

That would make a fucking change.

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

They should make them cunts pay for all these fucking inquests... it was 90% the fans fault.

Agreed, they should not have been in the stadium....football fans always going to football matches expecting room to stand. Good work Ding. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Agreed, they should not have been in the stadium....football fans always going to football matches expecting room to stand. Good work Ding. 

how about a few thousand without tickets insisting on being there?

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

how about a few thousand without tickets insisting on being there?

Agreed....its not like they sold tickets at these football match things 27 years ago. Outrageous just turning up like that.