CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning tourists in Sharm El Sheikh

cuntspotter

Guest Gong Farmer

A holiday which will end up with you spending the majority of the time with British cunts, probably your fucking neighbours.

I'd rather go camping in my fucking garden.

I'd rather shack up in a bus shelter in Milton Keynes in a fortnight,

So long as they've all fucked off home before I get there they can whine all they like. Hooray for cheaper breaks and less crowded dive sites.

Exchange rate 12.08 and climbing :D

Spoken like a true jock. Don't worry about my plane getting bombed out of the sky, fuck that, what's the exchange rate? :lol:

Why the fuck did you go there in the first place??

Totally false and manufactured shit hole, only there to seperate idiots from their money, and occassionally their lives...

MrsBom likes to go on holiday, I just agree. She booked it. I did visit Cairo though. The Sphinx is much smaller than I thought it would be.

It's 65 ft?

Read this in me holiday brochure::ph34r:

A fast-developing Egyptian beach resort, Sharm el Sheikh has become a popular Red Sea cruise call, too. On the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula where the Gulf of Aqaba meets the Straits of Tiran, the sheltered waters are simply crystal clear and just asking to be swum, snorkelled or dived in from the pristine, sandy beaches. There are a variety of glass-bottomed and other boat trips on offer, too.

Even better for snorkellers and divers is the Marine National Park, the first in the Red Sea, at nearby Ras Mohammed. Here there are coral reefs and gardens which attract just the most beautiful exotic fish. Other visitors will want to visit St Catherines Monastery in the foothills of Mount Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandments.  Founded in the 6th Century, it is the oldest Christian monastery in the world.

I'll be snorkelling in 2017 in the Red Sea marine park I might even receive some Commandments from the Lord in such an holy country?

Love ProfB XXX:ph34r:

Usual bollocks. I doubt if it's going to say. "come to Sharm el Sheikh, chances are you won't come home again."

In other brochures I dare say Ibiza is described as a Paradise where in truth it should be a prime candidate for nuclear weapons testing.

.......I'll be snorkelling in 2017 in the Red Sea marine park I might even receive some Commandments from the Lord in such an holy country?

I'm sure you won't be too concerned, but wasn't that the site of some recent shark attacks? Isn't the Lord sorta saying "don't swim and don't fly at Sharm El Sheikh"?

I'll be snorkelling in 2017 in the Red Sea marine park I might even receive some Commandments from the Lord in such an holy country?

There are some really beautiful fish deep in the sea Prof. You can go at least 10 feet deep with your snorkel to see them.

Guest Ahriman

It's 65 ft?

Read this in me holiday brochure::ph34r:

A fast-developing Egyptian beach resort, Sharm el Sheikh has become a popular Red Sea cruise call, too. On the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula where the Gulf of Aqaba meets the Straits of Tiran, the sheltered waters are simply crystal clear and just asking to be swum, snorkelled or dived in from the pristine, sandy beaches. There are a variety of glass-bottomed and other boat trips on offer, too.

Even better for snorkellers and divers is the Marine National Park, the first in the Red Sea, at nearby Ras Mohammed. Here there are coral reefs and gardens which attract just the most beautiful exotic fish. Other visitors will want to visit St Catherines Monastery in the foothills of Mount Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandments.  Founded in the 6th Century, it is the oldest Christian monastery in the world.

You know sheep, I hear that snorkelling with concrete shoes is all the rage with the cool kids nowadays.

We went on a scuba diving trip. They served the only decent meal of the entire holiday. Olives, salads of various types, cous cous, skewers of chicken and lamb, flat bread with stuff to dip it in, rice. It was fucking lovely.

Edited by deebom
unknown

Fuck me... Ivan has gone into a rapid reverse on this one.... tens of thousands of the fuckers are now stuck there with the same travelling restrictions as the Brits....... 

Russians are such cunts that they actually make me nostalgic for the Germans, stupid mullets and rat-tailed children notwithstanding. At least they knew their fucking place. 

Fuck me... Ivan has gone into a rapid reverse on this one.... tens of thousands of the fuckers are now stuck there with the same travelling restrictions as the Brits....... 

Putin will probably stick them in uniform and send them to fight in Syria.

Putin will probably stick them in uniform and send them to fight in Syria.

At lest he's getting things done bombing the shit out of cunts,unlike the load mouthed Yanks who managed to bomb yet another hospital.

At lest he's getting things done bombing the shit out of cunts,unlike the load mouthed Yanks who managed to bomb yet another hospital.

Very true.

I think "collateral damage" translates into Russian as, just kill every cunt and flatten everything.

Russians are such cunts that they actually make me nostalgic for the Germans, stupid mullets and rat-tailed children notwithstanding. At least they knew their fucking place. 

I don't know about you bawsey, but I'll donate £70 to Cunts Corner if it's proven there was a beurrrmbe on that plane. 

The noise from the poorly repaired fucking tail falling off would be indistiguishable from that of an explosion in the hold.

Some input from you on this wouldn't go amiss. Shit.

I don't know about you bawsey, but I'll donate £70 to Cunts Corner if it's proven there was a beurrrmbe on that plane. 

The noise from the poorly repaired fucking tail falling off would be indistiguishable from that of an explosion in the hold.

Some input from you on this wouldn't go a miss. Shit.

Do you have Paypal or will you send a cheque Frank?

Just in case.

http://news.yahoo.com/black-box-confirms-violent-sudden-demise-russian-plane-172633620.html