CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Bowie

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The only way he could have been a bigger cunt was to call himself Kanye North because everything is shit up North.

Wrong again, us "Northerners" are called Northern Monkeys, the reason being because we sit around laughing our tits off senselessly watching you Southern Cunts "fink" you're clever or "a bit naughty"... or even worse "moody"...

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

These southern cunts need introducing to northern hospitality. I could give you a hand to bury him on the North York Moors if you like. Afterwards, I know where there's a nice tea shop.

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What does it sell?

Second hand school uniforms iirc....

33 minutes ago, Manky said:

Been there before Myra?

Wrong moors... coincindentally, I live quite central to both...

6 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Wrong moors... coincindentally, I live quite central to both...

I know. I live near Saddleworth Moor (about 5 miles away) but these southern cunts live in their own little bubble and are as thick as pigshit when it comes to real places. Don't overtax them with facts. They might lose track of their share portfolio performances, the cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I know. I live near Saddleworth Moor (about 5 miles away) but these southern cunts live in their own little bubble and are as thick as pigshit when it comes to real places. Don't overtax them with facts. They might lose track of their share portfolio performances, the cunts.

Apologies for the oversight... I do sometimes forget who I am talking about...

5 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Apologies for the oversight... I do sometimes forget who I am talking about...

I like your Bowie tribute profile photo. Is that an old habit from Facebook you puff.

Cancer, my cunt. I heard the real cause of death was anal erosion due to all the licking Jazz gave his ringpiece over the years.

As for his work, I liked the bit in "The Man Who Fell To Earth" where the chick pissed herself but apart from that the anisocoric cunt can fuck right off.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cancer, my cunt. I heard the real cause of death was anal erosion due to all the licking Jazz gave his ringpiece over the years.

As for his work, I liked the bit in "The Man Who Fell To Earth" where the chick pissed herself but apart from that the anisocoric cunt can fuck right off.

From the country that made The Bay City Rollers and,er ...... that's it isn't it?

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Baws you fucking pint and a half of fizzy period blood shandy, what the fuck is this? I bet if it was one of the proclaimers you'd request the site was shut down out of respect, you squirrel-bollocked litre of Loch Ness monster shit. 

I'm not one for jumping on bandwagons but I genuinely liked Bowie, if not just for the fucking shit he gave interviewers. The original troll. A true cunt, in a good sense.

49 minutes ago, nocti said:

Baws you fucking pint and a half of fizzy period blood shandy, what the fuck is this? I bet if it was one of the proclaimers you'd request the site was shut down out of respect, you squirrel-bollocked litre of Loch Ness monster shit. 

I'm not one for jumping on bandwagons but I genuinely liked Bowie, if not just for the fucking shit he gave interviewers. The original troll. A true cunt, in a good sense.

You must admit nocti, it is refreshing to hear something other than the usual "he was a real legend" "I'm devastated", "he was a massive influence on me" platitudes.

I admired him that he adapted over the decades but apart from about 5 records I liked, most of his stuff was crap

I'll get my tin helmet and flame proof drawers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You must admit nocti, it is refreshing to hear something other than the usual "he was a real legend" "I'm devastated", "he was a massive influence on me" platitudes.

I admired him that he adapted over the decades but apart from about 5 records I liked, most of his stuff was crap

I'll get my tin helmet and flame proof drawers.

Oh absolutely. The sudden outpouring of bottled up grief for celebrities that everybody suddenly cares about really twists my dick. But as much as I respect Baws, the 'Jazz' comment was fucking out of order.

• Like 1

More media hysteria over the death of a "rock" star. 

Did Bowie have sex with men and women ?  Pervert.

Did he make good music ?   No it was a ridiculous nauseous racket.

Did he die from AIDS ?      Probably and so have a lot of his bum chums from the "Avanf Garde " scene. ( more perverts ).

Good riddance.

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Did he die from AIDS ?      Probably and so have a lot of his bum chums from the "Avanf Garde " scene. ( more perverts ).

Good riddance.

Change the record you utter, utter fucking prick.

12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good riddance.

Get down to Brixton and stand with the rest of those clowns and when that nimrod Mat Alltwat shoves a mic in your face for comments say just that. It will be tv gold.

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good riddance.

Pile of shit, kill yourself! You hideous disabled toilet cleaner's mop bucket.

Guest Alfie Noakes
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He dressed in women's clothes aswell the sod.

I have been told that you drag up for the local rent boys, just to relieve the tedium of the continuous pounding you demand they give your ringpiece.