CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

nocti

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 January 2016 at 9:00 AM, nocti said:

One of the biggest sources of criticism comes from Straight Outta Compton being snubbed of any nominations, except for the screenplay. Having only seen half of it, I can honestly say that I have had more oscar-worthy wanks than any of the performances in that film. I couldn't even finish it. The film I mean, not the wanking.

It's shite, I agree. I did sit through it but only because it was pissing it down outside. Fucking idiots, being turned over at every juncture by every cunt. Contract? Never mind! Regardless that the characters are retards and the actors are shite, I for one have zero interest in these fucking LA pricks and their one dimensional "culture" and ridiculous egos. They can all fuck right off.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I wish some fucker would produce a "cunt card". It would make my life so much easier! I'd have more time to cunt cunts rather than actually being a cunt.

I've got one, it's called my face.

Or so I keep getting told.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I'm no racist. 2 of my slaves escaped and when we caught them I didn't shoot them both.

Straight away.

Soft twat. 

Next thing they'll be asking for enough food to eat and then you'll be fucked...

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Manky said:

I'm no racist. 2 of my slaves escaped and when we caught them I didn't shoot them both.

Straight away.

I would ask the trader for a refund. Just can't get the staff these days.

5 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Soft twat. 

Next thing they'll be asking for enough food to eat and then you'll be fucked...

Its call humanitarianism. Mr Wolff didnt store them either.

Never forget Mr Wolff

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

It appears Spike Lee and Will Smith's wife won't be attending the Oscars and called them 'lily white'.

Well, that's going to ruin the whole fucking event then.

But Will Smith will attend because the papparazi are there to photograph his mug....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Manky said:

Straight away.

That's where you went wrong - the merest hint of mercy. 

The prime example of black talent, Mr Leonard Winston Henry, has been notably quiet on this issue. A horrible cynic mentioned to me that it was possible that a talentless cunt like him has made a fucking great fortune out of being the token black comedian on the circuit. No fucker goes to see him because he is funny, more because it is the right-on PC thing to do, the wankers.

Next they will want 50% of Oscar nominees to be black, 50% women and 50% disabled. 50% will have to be LGBT and 50% from a disadvantaged background. That should work well.

Meanwhile, your Leonardo DiCaprio's, Tom Hardy's and Harrison Ford's will earn millions making films people want to see and all the minority actors with 25 Oscars each will starve to death in abject poverty.

Bring it on.

On 15/01/2016 at 8:44 AM, nocti said:

Call me old fashioned, but shouldn't this be decided on how well the actors/actresses did in their particular fucking roles?

Well that's OK if you believe that in a country as diverse as the US all of the best actors in the last two years just happened coincidentally be be white.

42 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Well that's OK if you believe that in a country as diverse as the US all of the best actors in the last two years just happened coincidentally be be white.

I think that is a workable "rule of thumb". The problem with the colonies is  that they are so far up their collective , uninformed , half educated , politically correct arses that they can't seem to truly understand that airbrushing embarrassing truths out of history doesn't mean that  they haven't happened. Plus, it doesn't also mean that you have suddenly stopped being collectively and institutionally racist. White America isn't handling this very well.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

What if it was just coincidence? Should they out one of them and pop a token black one in for the sake of "diversity"? Not being adversarial here, just wondering if that's what people think should actually happen should, God forbid, Will Smith just not be as good as a few other actors ever again. 

Guest nobgobbler

Of course there will be no such debate in the future since there is so much multiculturalism everybody including actors will all be brown. Until then the blacks will still insist their brown coloured mixed race offspring are black not brown. You can mix as many colours together as you like, it all ends up brown. Hence the colour of shit, which is nearly always hazelnut brown and does tend to have nuts in it even if you haven't eaten any. Unless you've actually GOT the shits then it can light brown. If that doesn't flush Bill out I don't know what will.