CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

German train crash

Earl of Punkape

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Nazis managed to get the trains running to Belsen,Treblinka and Auschwitz without any head-on collisions.......

You really are a truly disgusting man , however worse than you are the companies still trading today that made money from the Holocaust, Hugo boss was a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You really are a truly disgusting man , however worse than you are the companies still trading today that made money from the Holocaust, Hugo boss was a cunt.

Mengele Agrartechnik....

And don't forget Siemens... have a look at this.. you couldn't make this shit up...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/2233890.stm

Guest DingTheRioja

I actually thought it was quite funny....

For the very wrongest of reasons, but still quite funny... I mean, who the fuck in that company thought "hang on, I've got an absolute ACE marketing idea....listen to this lads...."

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've got an Ariston fridge. Are they German?

Got an IBM PC??

Look them up on cracked.com... punch card record keeping and, er, certain, tallies of certain "campsites"....

Single line. 2 trains travelling in opposite directions. The Kraut's are known for efficiency but something would suggest to me that this wouldn't have a successful outcome. As it was a national holiday, the usual school children weren't on the train. Still, you can't have everything

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

When do the rape 'jokes' begin rolling again?

I may have shagged some birds that look like the back end of a bus, but a train-wreck is a bit too far.....

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

The Germans made great tanks,planes,ships and ovens.....

A lot were truely terrible as well.... Michael Wittman, the top tank ace, visited the factories numerous times to scream the fuck out of the designers and engineers because a lot of the Tigers had serious oil leak troubles, the crews would be slipping and sliding around inside, and used to burn like fuck if they got hit in the right place...

There were terribly unreliable, four tanks would get sent forward, one wouldn't get anywhere, 2 would break down on the way, and the last would get to the front and fight.  True, their 88mm blew fuck out of ours at 1 mile ranges, but that was the gun, not the tank.

PS The "Ronsons" myth of the Shermans and others were all just that, myths started by some dozy Murri-cunt writer after the war...

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

A lot were truely terrible as well.... Michael Wittman, the top tank ace, visited the factories numerous times to scream the fuck out of the designers and engineers because a lot of the Tigers had serious oil leak troubles, the crews would be slipping and sliding around inside, and used to burn like fuck if they got hit in the right place...

There were terribly unreliable, four tanks would get sent forward, one wouldn't get anywhere, 2 would break down on the way, and the last would get to the front and fight.  True, their 88mm blew fuck out of ours at 1 mile ranges, but that was the gun, not the tank.

PS The "Ronsons" myth of the Shermans and others were all just that, myths started by some dozy Murri-cunt writer after the war...

The ovens put a good shift in....

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Makes a lovely suit tho, and those SS uniforms were very smart

11 minutes ago, Manky said:

I use German Engineering on my hair. Krupps scissors.  Punkface. Get shitty about that comment you fucking dicksplash.

What the fuck does that even mean you fucking prick