CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Book Day........ on eBay

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Just go to eBay, and click on the World Book Day logo at the top....

What comes up?

Not books, nope... you need to go down 3 pages to find books, all the top stuff is about selling you (or your kids) dressing up shit...

• Page 1 is Dressing Up
  • Page 2 is Face Paints
  • Page 3 is Books and Toys, but there's 1 book and 3 toys, so when I said "you need to go down 3 pages to find books" I shouldn't have had "books" as plural....

There's even a guide to "Top 10 World Book Day Costumes".....fucking arsewipes....

Since t'intetweb was invented, I hardly read any books any more. Maybe 1 or 2 a year. Amazon does OK off me for DVD's though.

World book day sounds like another marketing ploy like thanksgiving, mothers day, valentines day and Frank's birthday.

26 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Who else would know?

FRANK!!

Judging by Franks emaciated, child like body and wildly atrocious hair, as modelled in his video, Frank is quite possibly the bastard love child of Freddie Mercury, Brian May, and a post 1985 Liz Taylor. Obviously created by a mad soviet scientist devoid of any ethical code.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Judging by Franks emaciated, child like body and wildly atrocious hair, as modelled in his video, Frank is quite possibly the bastard love child of Freddie Mercury, Brian May, and a post 1985 Liz Taylor. Obviously created by a mad soviet scientist devoid of any ethical code.

Decs, the shit that Mike keeps signing off with has to stop... 'I'll get me coat/goat/boat.. taxi!' Do something about it you lazy cunt. 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh, I beg to differ. Frank has an ethical code alright,  but it veers away from "normal" or "acceptable". 

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't, Frank. Jackers has completely destroyed my confidence. I'm not fit to take on anyone at the moment.

I'd be lying if I said I saw it coming. His resilience is extraordinary. Sneaky fuck too. For anyone to lie low for as long as he did, acting like some half-baked shoulder-less cretin, to then rise up and quash you in that fashion... with all those 'likes'! Marvellous! 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'd be lying if I said I saw it coming. His resilience is extraordinary. Sneaky fuck too. For anyone to lie low for as long as he did, acting like some half-baked shoulder-less cretin, to then rise up and quash you in that fashion... with all those 'likes'! Marvellous! 

The only person I've ever know lie lower is Squatter Madras.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Like many jocks, he does have a form of low, base cunning, akin perhaps to one of the lesser rodent species.

This "likes" business just makes him look like a cunt though.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Like many jocks, he does have a form of low, base cunning, akin perhaps to one of the lesser rodent species.

This "likes" business just makes him look like a cunt though.

On the contrary, decs. I'm not going to tell you how to suck eggs, but I think you should take a view. The man's an artist with a creative mind like no other. You either get it.. or you don't. 

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Since t'intetweb was invented, I hardly read any books any more. Maybe 1 or 2 a year. Amazon does OK off me for DVD's though.

World book day sounds like another marketing ploy like thanksgiving, mothers day, valentines day and Frank's birthday.

There should be an eradication of Manchester day. Awful chav ridden, migrant infested and drug swamped cities such as Marchester should be levelled by mass concentration carpet bombing.

Any survivors should be exiled to thes scilly isles

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Manky said:

Frank wasn't born, he oozed into existence, the oily heap of shit.

11 hours ago, Punkape said:

There should be an eradication of Manchester day. Awful chav ridden, migrant infested and drug swamped cities such as Marchester should be levelled by mass concentration carpet bombing.

Any survivors should be exiled to thes scilly isles

You and who's fucking army you southern gayboy, gobby twat. Come up past Macclesfield and see what happens.

Once we invented the Industrial Revolution, it was stolen by smarmy southern poofter politicians and now they use the North fto dump anything they don't want in their own back yard. Still, our quality shines through and the real men of Mancunium, ( it means the town on a breast shaped hill,) stand strong and proud. So fuck off you nancy boy southern shit.

29 minutes ago, Manky said:

You and who's fucking army you southern gayboy, gobby twat. Come up past Macclesfield and see what happens.

Once we invented the Industrial Revolution, it was stolen by smarmy southern poofter politicians and now they use the North fto dump anything they don't want in their own back yard. Still, our quality shines through and the real men of Mancunium, ( it means the town on a breast shaped hill,) stand strong and proud. So fuck off you nancy boy southern shit.

Do you two want to meet in a field near Sale say and fist each others guts to a frothy brown mess?

2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Do you two want to meet in a field near Sale say and fist each others guts to a frothy brown mess?

No. Real men don't do that. And Sale is a shithole. Full of ten Bob millionaires who think they are part of gods chosen people even though they are Cheshire set woofters.

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

No. Real men don't do that. And Sale is a shithole. Full of ten Bob millionaires who think they are part of gods chosen people even though they are Cheshire set woofters.

You catching this Punkape?

He's calling your pink gin a poof - that's fighting talk where I come from.

Next he'll be saying Nantwich is populated by child-benders.......

20 hours ago, Frank said:

Decs, the shit that Mike keeps signing off with has to stop... 'I'll get me coat/goat/boat.. taxi!' Do something about it you lazy cunt. 

It's okay Frank, i'll eventually fuck off like I said before and you won't have to worry about me. Although why a genius like yourself would worry about a lesser person like me remains a mystery. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

Do you have a date in mind?

I'm afraid that I've softened my stance on Mike, Frank. At least he makes the effort, even though I don't personally like his style, as no doubt he doesn't mine.

But he's a better addition to the site than that precious cunt Jackers. 

I'm afraid that the worm has turned and I'm going to do what I've always done, hound you without mercy.