CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This appears to have drifted from Punker's original theme, not that that's a bad thing.

Shape the fucking fuck up, you fucking fuckers, nobody gives a fuck.

Perhaps they should get a room.

Guest DingTheRioja

Fucking hell..

He said.. She said...He said.. She said...He said.. She said...

I can feel a flounce® coming on.... not sure anyone'll be Doing a Jazz™.. but I reckon there's a flounce coming...

44 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell..

He said.. She said...He said.. She said...He said.. She said...

I can feel a flounce® coming on.... not sure anyone'll be Doing a Jazz™.. but I reckon there's a flounce coming...

Not from me DIngers. I don't flounce.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nocti said:

At last the thread has come circle. Surely the fact that Brony exists eradicates any argument for a benevolent, omnipresent creator. At least one that isn't into obese scat and furry cosplaying.

Is that a bit like Godwins Law?

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, Decimus said:

You tried to rein me in...

Yet here we are, and you can't queue my posts and censor them anymore, because at the end of the day you failed to rein me in.

And now, to repeat myself, here we are, me consistently making you look and sound like an idiot, and you resorting to "liking" posts from Jacko, who's only sticking his nose in because he is as weirdly obsessed with me as you are.

Pathetic.

It's truly all about your ego, Jazz. LOL LOL

Guest JackoTC
On Sunday, February 21, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Decimus said:

you did that yourself due to a terrible moderation style totally unsuited for this site. Highlighted to all by me, numerous times :)

Fuck me, your ego knows no bounds. I've just looked at this whole spat with Roops - it is so Jazz like its almost hard to believe.

Are you the new site owner ? You obviously think you are.

lol lol

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

Fuck me, your ego knows no bounds. I've just looked at this whole spat with Roops - it is so Jazz like its almost hard to believe.

Are you the new site owner ? You obviously think you are.

lol lol

Thanks for keeping the thread alive, Jacko, I'm sure Roops will thank you. You can even have a like for doing me a favour.

Lol!

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Isn't that the talk show where highly-strung participants flounce off when it all becomes too much?

Jeremy Kyle is a condescending,humourless and sarcastic cunt that can't take criticism.

You'd do well on there.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Jeremy Kyle is a condescending,humourless and sarcastic cunt that can't take criticism.

You'd do well on there.

Condescending - Yep

Sarcastic Cunt - Guilty

Humourless - Not sure about that, we'll put that down to your habit of spewing any brickbat if it sounds good, irrespective of relevance or pertinence.

Can't take criticism - not from fools that's for sure

Don't forget haughty and imperious