CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Straight cunts who go to "Pride" marches

Earl of Punkape

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, I'm not calling you a liar, but, you lying cunt. However, as common with lying cunts there is probably a frame of truth here packed out with lies. I've corrected it for everybody here, see above- the truth comes out.

Wow, you're clever....*

*  Not really, I'm lying, again....

** Whoosh

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I doubt you've ever gone further than Dover, you lying cunt.

And promptly got hauled out of the container and right the fuck back to Calais .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

What about RickB? Surely you're not insinuating that he likes it up the brown?

The worst sort of cunt- he who vultures round these events off the  orbit of his "normal " life hoping to pick up the ugliest faggots limping along at the back of the herd. Fucking low.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

What about RickB? Surely you're not insinuating that he likes it up the brown?

The worst sort of cunt- he who vultures round these events off the  orbit of his "normal " life hoping to pick up the ugliest faggots limping along at the back of the herd. Fucking low.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Good work Quincy. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good work Quincy. 

It seems to me, here and elsewhere, that the longer one can go without punctuation and lose neither momentum or continuity throughout the statement, the more it is appreciated, though, I must, say, I've failed here

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Good work Quincy. 

May I refer you to...

On 20/02/2016 at 7:44 PM, Bubbles said:

Being a relative newcomer to the site, I don't want to offend anybody too much - however there's one thing that makes my shit itch more than anything, even more than the French, and that's the multi-quote cunt. 

Where do these silly twats come from? It's like they are doing their utmost to drag this site down with a sensory overload of repetitively mindless bilge. Nothing original I'm hasten to add, just taking other cunts comments and becoming a fucking humour vacuum by adding them all together with pointless little addendums and boring the life force out of people.

If this nom pertains to you, please feel free to end it all, so that those with an IQ above that of a broken trowel can get on with our day.  

Thank you kindly 

Please follow your own advice.

Edited by DingTheRioja
Clarity

11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

May I refer you to...

Mr Ding, with the upmost respect, please do not put reports in and then question as to why the comments you were unhappy with remain extant. Your multi quoting caper is not a bother, well not to me. Have a short holiday and desensitise.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Admin said:

Mr Ding, with the upmost respect, please do not put reports in and then question as to why the comments you were unhappy with remain extant. Your multi quoting caper is not a bother, well not to me. Have a short holiday and desensitise.

What a sneaky little fucking grass that multi-quoting cunt is.

Good work, Admin.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a sneaky little fucking grass that multi-quoting cunt is.

Good work, Admin.

What a disgusting little rat.  Excellent rod-from-god strike from the orbital platform Admin on the woofter Ding, fight your own battles you feeble fuck. Your multi quoting caper is not a problem, being too shite, but has been mentioned. Take the hint.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Admin said:

Superb! The report function! Ding you absolute fucking melt - hang your horribly deformed peanut head in shame.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

May I refer you to...

What, Ding? Another feeble implication of multi ID shit? Too boring to bother with. If anyone finds themselves taking flak consistently for something from more than a few cunts, it's time to consider adapting. This is an evolutionary process, you lungfish.

I see you have been booted for the gayest of all deeds, slimy tittle-tattling to teacher, then whining  when teacher tells you to stop being such a blubbering pussy- and in public, you stupid fucking cunt! I hope you realise that this stain is upon you till the day you die. Very foolish! I fear you are in for a rough ride from now on, and you've nobody to blame but yourself. Though as Admin says your silly habit is not the reason for your time in the dunce corner, if you had taken my excellent advice in the first instance the fact is you would not be sitting in the stocks now being pelted with feces and old cabbages. See you soon you filthy little snitch.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On February 21, 2016 at 5:51 AM, Punkape said:

Our gay obsessed media put these events on TVs and radio ad nauseam as you well know.

It time to start a clampdown on such revolting activities.

There is a brilliant yet simple solution to your home entertainment woes, turn off the Telly or radio and pick up a book. You don't have a fucking gun pointed at your deformed head, you drippy cunt, so stop crying and acting as though you're being forced to view. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There is a brilliant yet simple solution to your home entertainment woes, turn off the Telly or radio and pick up a book. You don't have a fucking gun pointed at your deformed head, you drippy cunt, so stop crying and acting as though you're being forced to view. 

It could be arranged Sleeve.

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't watch much Tv but this shit seeps into every other fucker and helps to formulate opinions and sympathy.

How's your Trans lover ?

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I don't watch much Tv but this shit seeps into every other fucker and helps to formulate opinions and sympathy.

How's your Trans lover ?

Would that be transatlantic?  The cunt got married in Las Vegas in a "Shotgun" elopement!  How's your lifelike sex doll?