CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Straight cunts who go to "Pride" marches

Earl of Punkape

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I think they are having a go. Lots of redevelopment but not friendly to the motorist. I don't shop there.

It's an interesting plan by the town planners and developers, only time will tell I guess, although the smart money is on it being a smack-filled shithole within months of completion. 

16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It's an interesting plan by the town planners and developers, only time will tell I guess, although the smart money is on it being a smack-filled shithole within months of completion. 

You clearly know Newport. I wouldn't bet against your prediction. I lived in Caerleon for 25 years but rarely went into Newport . I always preferred Cwmbran. Dear God, there's a confession for you.

5 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You clearly know Newport. I wouldn't bet against your prediction. I lived in Caerleon for 25 years but rarely went into Newport . I always preferred Cwmbran. Dear God, there's a confession for you.

Newport is a grief hole. Caerleon's a nice place, The Priory is a favourite place to eat, drink and be merry. Quite a few good watering holes from my uni days there. Cwmbran? Fucking hell Spotter, that's not so much a confession as a go directly to the sin-bin statement. 

On 22/02/2016 at 8:09 AM, Decimus said:

What about RickB? Surely you're not insinuating that he likes it up the brown?

Not sure how I got involved in this thread. I haven't gone to one as such, but I did accidentally get caught up in one in Soho some years ago. It seemed like a joyful, happy, celebratory event, not somewhere people were out to spread dogma or gay propaganda. That's why it's just called Pride these days, it's not solely about being gay, just the right to be proud of what you are and what you choose to be. Of course this doubtless upsets the bigots, racists, homophobes, and all the miserable, uptight, small minded people who feel superior and think that anyone who is unlike themselves should be ashamed. Frankly they can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

And no as it happens I'm not gay, but if I was it's my right to be and none of your business.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Not sure how I got involved in this thread. I haven't gone to one as such, but I did accidentally get caught up in one in Soho some years ago. It seemed like a joyful, happy, celebratory event, not somewhere people were out to spread dogma or gay propaganda. That's why it's just called Pride these days, it's not solely about being gay, just the right to be proud of what you are and what you choose to be. Of course this doubtless upsets the bigots, racists, homophobes, and all the miserable, uptight, small minded people who feel superior and think that anyone who is unlike themselves should be ashamed. Frankly they can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

And no as it happens I'm not gay, but if I was it's my right to be and none of your business.

Wooooooo! Get her!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Newport is a grief hole. Caerleon's a nice place, The Priory is a favourite place to eat, drink and be merry. Quite a few good watering holes from my uni days there. Cwmbran? Fucking hell Spotter, that's not so much a confession as a go directly to the sin-bin statement. 

Caerleon has changed over the years , not for the better either... Some of the good boozers and hideaway bars have long gone. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

I used to know someone from Cwmbran years ago. Use to be a professional cricketer. Greg was his first name. He played for Glamorgan.

4 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Accidentally caught up ? Confused, intrigued , but most definitely there with intentions joinng the Conga line.

9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You are James o Brian as well as being a knob and I claim my £20.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Accidentally caught up ? Confused, intrigued , but most definitely there with intentions joinng the Conga line.

Yeah- whoops! Just like slipping on a banana skin. Whoops ! Silly you. Did you accidentally suck a length or two?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I'm not sure what you two cunts are talking about, sounds like towns in Narnia, but whatever it is, I'll wager your chins are dripping gobs of plegm.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Caerleon has changed over the years , not for the better either... Some of the good boozers and hideaway bars have long gone. 

That's where my IP reckons I am... bastards... fucking bastards....

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to know someone from Cwmbran years ago. Use to be a professional cricketer. Greg was his first name. He played for Glamorgan.

Shush woman... you'll awaken the Kraken...

53 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not sure what you two cunts are talking about, sounds like towns in Narnia, but whatever it is, I'll wage your chins are dripping gobs of plegm.

I fear this is not the original Quim posting? Would you be so kind as to give the keyboard back and fuck off back to your crayons? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I take 'pride' in the fact that I don't partake in activities that involve nudging turds with cocks. Can I march through town dressed as a normal bloke carrying an appropriate banner to demonstrate this fact. I fucking doubt it, some loony left wing wank wagon driving estate agent type is bound to take exception. Why do the gays isolate themselves and make such an issue of their bumfoolery? You're gay, so fucking get over it and keep your private life, well, private.

Exactly ,last time I made up a placard and paraded through town proclaiming'I love pussy' and made gestures akin to benny hill and cosmo smallpiece I was promptly put away for the night,one rule for one and one rule for poofs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Exactly ,last time I made up a placard and paraded through town proclaiming'I love pussy' and made gestures akin to benny hill and cosmo smallpiece I was promptly put away for the night,one rule for one and one rule for poofs.

Maybe you shouldn't have done it with your cock out?

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I fear this is not the original Quim posting? Would you be so kind as to give the keyboard back and fuck off back to your crayons? 

As long as you confirm by return you can by 6pm this evening cut your throat from ear to ear.

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's where my IP reckons I am... bastards... fucking bastards....

Shush woman... you'll awaken the Kraken...

Ding, why the fuck, are you continuing with this multi-quote bollocks? How many fucking times do you need to be told that noone else likes it, and it just makes you look like a lazy, divvy cunt?

Try constructing a post of your own making instead of leeching off of everyone elses. Even your last nom was a cut and paste job of some email you'd received. Sort yourself out. Twat.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, why the fuck, are you continuing with this multi-quote bollocks? How many fucking times do you need to be told that noone else likes it, and it just makes you look like a lazy, divvy cunt?

Try constructing a post of your own making instead of leeching off of everyone elses. Even your last nom was a cut and paste job of some email you'd received. Sort yourself out. Twat.

Hear Hear.

• Like 1