CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Little car cunts

Bubba C

Everyone knows the sheer disdain that BMW drivers are held in, but, (and this may just be me) something that pisses me off even more are fucking muppets who drive their shitty little Fiat 500's (other cuntmobiles are available) like they are trying to manoeuvre an articulated lorry. 

Even a slight turn in the road makes these utter fucking morons swing their cars out wildly into adjoining lanes and generally cause fucking carnage, which is completely disproportionate in relation to the size of their shit vehicles.

I encounter these spatially retarded cunts on the road every fucking day, longing to witness one of them get fucking ploughed into a wall by another driver who finds them equally as deplorable as I do. 

Fiat Seicento and Vauxhall Corsa tipping are absolute requirements for the Class I (Basic) cycle Ninja qualification. Once you have mastered these, you can move on to bigger stuff.

All motorists are cunts, not only baby car drivers

46 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fiat Seicento and Vauxhall Corsa tipping are absolute requirements for the Class I (Basic) cycle Ninja qualification. Once you have mastered these, you can move on to bigger stuff.

All motorists are cunts, not only baby car drivers

Ah, the fiat seicento. I hired one of those on a cheap holiday in capri, drove the fucker around some horribly dangerous roads for a week, and got home only to read a newspaper article listing the top ten cars you are most likely to get killed in. 

Top of the list.... 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Ah, the fiat seicento. I hired one of those on a cheap holiday in capri, drove the fucker around some horribly dangerous roads for a week, and got home only to read a newspaper article listing the top ten cars you are most likely to get killed in. 

Top of the list.... 

Try driving in fucking Sicily. M. E. N. T. A. L.

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

Top of the list.... 

That's because cunts drive little cars, and deserve to be killed. I'm sure if you delved deeper into the reasons for them being top of the list of death traps, is because the cunts were being pulled out of them and leathered by a motorist they'd pissed off. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Let's not forget about the other side of the problem, the Range Rover, SUV, and caravan loving cocksuckers that kill field of vision faster than Dawn French at an oil wrestling gala in Neil's cellar. 

3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Try driving in fucking Sicily. M. E. N. T. A. L.

Sicily is a good natured stroll in the park compared to a drive through the centre of Naples. My wifes family come from that area, I made the mistake once of hiring a car from the airport, I reckon that took a few years off my three score and ten. 

39 minutes ago, scotty said:

I made the mistake once of hiring a car from the airport, I reckon that took a few years off my three score and ten. 

Do tell. Was it a Reliant Robin that didn't cut the mustard at V1. Or a Triumph Spitfire. Or a Boing Vectra Cabriolet?

When you're in a packed multi storey car park driving around for an eternity and all of a sudden you see a space. All of your joy and relief evaporates as you realise that its not a vacant spot because one of these fucking things is parked in it. How I've never laid into one of these things with a wheel jack I never know

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When you're in a packed multi storey car park driving around for an eternity and all of a sudden you see a space. All of your joy and relief evaporates as you realise that its not a vacant spot because one of these fucking things is parked in it. How I've never laid into one of these things with a wheel jack I never know

That's a right shit of a cunt Gypps, you're well entitled to ram the fucking things out of the way. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, scotty said:

Sicily is a good natured stroll in the park compared to a drive through the centre of Naples. My wifes family come from that area, I made the mistake once of hiring a car from the airport, I reckon that took a few years off my three score and ten. 

That makes your kids a quarter eggplant. Had to drive from north point of Sicily to Cefalu and it was fucking terrible.

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Do tell. Was it a Reliant Robin that didn't cut the mustard at V1. Or a Triumph Spitfire. Or a Boing Vectra Cabriolet?

It was a mid sized fiat, manky. But tbh, the car was irrelevant, whatever you're driving there the normal traffic rules just don't apply. I made the schoolboy error of stopping at a red traffic light, and nearly got killed for it. After an hour of trying to work my way through the traffic, I finally gave up and decided to pull over by a bar for a quick heart starter. Apparently I left a few centimetres in front of where I'd parked, which is presumably why the cunt behind me rammed the rear bumper and physically shoved the car forward until it was up against the car ahead. When I'd had my beer I had to reverse against his car and shove it back just to get out, fucking unbelievable. I thought the Madrid ring road was bad, but central Naples made that look like a fucking doddle. 

• 2 months later...

Frankly anything less than a V8 is considered a fucking Homs car only suitable for crip sticker drivers and fit girls with pink dollies tied to their vanity mirrors.  All other cunts which include old cunts in small cars, ugly girls in small cars, spotty youths in small cars and immigrants in illegal uninsured foreign small cars should not be on the road and should take the bus along with all the other good kosovos.

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 9:51 AM, Bubbles said:

Everyone knows the sheer disdain that BMW drivers are held in, but, (and this may just be me) something that pisses me off even more are fucking muppets who drive their shitty little Fiat 500's (other cuntmobiles are available) like they are trying to manoeuvre an articulated lorry. 

Even a slight turn in the road makes these utter fucking morons swing their cars out wildly into adjoining lanes and generally cause fucking carnage, which is completely disproportionate in relation to the size of their shit vehicles.

I encounter these spatially retarded cunts on the road every fucking day, longing to witness one of them get fucking ploughed into a wall by another driver who finds them equally as deplorable as I do. 

You want to go to Bromley on a saturday afternoon. The place is full of these shitsticks driving about like Helen Keller!

Guest luke swarm
On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 1:16 PM, Cuntybaws said:

The Suzuki Swift. It isn't. 

Don't get me started on the Smart car...

Ah the Smart Car.......this is a misnomer if ever there was one. After all.......It is neither smart nor is it a car.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Ah the Smart Car.......this is a misnomer if ever there was one. After all.......It is neither smart nor is it a car.

Smart Car driver. Now there's an oxymoron