CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ruined Classics

Guest luke swarm

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Saw the remake of " the day the earth stood still" last night and I was disappointed to find that it bore absolutely no resemblance to the excellent original film. This is a recurring theme with many other remakes which have been totally fucked up with deviations from the original movie.

Other notable examples are,  The flight of the Phoenix , Get Carter, Clash of the titans and that utter pile of shite, the karate kid with that fucking horrible Will Smith cunt offspring,

My point is that whoever wants to do one of these remakes obviously admires the original and it has had a profound impact on them...then why the fuck would you want to change it all about, fair enough use modern methods to improve certain effects and imagery but don't change the very reason these films were memorable in the first place, the story.

Then they wonder why these remakes get a slating. The stupid unnecessarily meddling fuckwits.      

I'll ruin your classic. Bitch.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

The Seven Samurai (classic)

remake

The Magnificent Seven.(classic)

i could go on......

yes Pinkape, you could go on but I and the majority here would prefer if you did not......also its getting close to the weekend and those hundreds of cufflinks wont polish themselves now will they. And you know that you are going to need a pair tomorrow night at the lovecock club if you are to secure a young man for the night.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

yes Pinkape, you could go on but I and the majority here would prefer if you did not......also its getting close to the weekend and those hundreds of cufflinks wont polish themselves now will they. And you know that you are going to need a pair tomorrow night at the lovecock club if you are to secure a young man for the night.

I don't know luke, monsieur le punk provides a certain amount of light entertainment. Credit where it's due.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

its obviously fuckwit hour in Cheshire. Go and butt chug a litre of hydrofluoric acid, you one trick fucknuckle

When Rolf Harris has finished his sentence he'll be boomeranged back to you and the rest of your convict scum pals.

You can have a permanent moan about him when he's back tying the Kangaroos down...... eh sport !

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Saw the remake of " the day the earth stood still" last night and I was disappointed to find that it bore absolutely no resemblance to the excellent original film. This is a recurring theme with many other remakes which have been totally fucked up with deviations from the original movie.

Other notable examples are,  The flight of the Phoenix , Get Carter, Clash of the titans and that utter pile of shite, the karate kid with that fucking horrible Will Smith cunt offspring,

My point is that whoever wants to do one of these remakes obviously admires the original and it has had a profound impact on them...then why the fuck would you want to change it all about, fair enough use modern methods to improve certain effects and imagery but don't change the very reason these films were memorable in the first place, the story.

Then they wonder why these remakes get a slating. The stupid unnecessarily meddling fuckwits.      

It is a rather brilliant and inciteful theory of mine that, in terms of our  current preferred medium of cinema, there are only finite combinations of films that can really be produced. Obviously this is a given as with anything with time, chance and range applied- ie everything, but I feel that the gearing of movie making as it stands has accrued friction suffice to pronounce this quite obviously in recent years - certainly with tha mainstream studio setup, it's a rarity the flick that genuinely breaks new ice. It's always recycled shit, as you say. Anything new - ish, regardless of how clumsily it's excecution, cunts fall over. The Martian. Shite. Poss not the best example but anyway, I'm fucking right.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, scotty said:

I don't know luke, monsieur le punk provides a certain amount of light entertainment. Credit where it's due.

Now look what you have done Scotty......we will have a plethora of nonsense non-noms generated from the drug addled strange cuntish world of this pointless turd. All punctuated by LOL as if it were an insult. 

There is no real substance to any of it, just crap reminiscent of the ovine cuntwho shall not be named.... Still I suppose its useful for honing up the insult delivery.    

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Now look what you have done Scotty......we will have a plethora of nonsense non-noms generated from the drug addled strange cuntish world of this pointless turd. All punctuated by LOL as if it were an insult. 

There is no real substance to any of it, just crap reminiscent of the ovine cuntwho shall not be named.... Still I suppose its useful for honing up the insult delivery.    

There is a common denominator of ability to absorb abuse with no taking-on-board at all, re the cunts you mention 

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Come on punkers, surprise us!

That's hoping SC......it will be another pile of trite nonsense about sartorial elegance whilst surviving in salvation army hostels.    

12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is a rather brilliant and inciteful theory of mine that, in terms of our  current preferred medium of cinema, there are only finite combinations of films that can really be produced. Obviously this is a given as with anything with time, chance and range applied- ie everything, but I feel that the gearing of movie making as it stands has accrued friction suffice to pronounce this quite obviously in recent years - certainly with tha mainstream studio setup, it's a rarity the flick that genuinely breaks new ice. It's always recycled shit, as you say. Anything new - ish, regardless of how clumsily it's excecution, cunts fall over. The Martian. Shite. Poss not the best example but anyway, I'm fucking right.

CCs very own Mark Camode

I agree with Mr Swarm about remakes in general and very few have bucked the trend. On one hand you have the remake of The Dambusters which is abysmal, on the other, the remake of The Producers was certainly acceptable. Will Ferrell as the Nazi pigeon keeper is comedy at its best (and American too) Nothing to do with the fact that if you put Una Thurman in The Clangers I would go and buy the DVD.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Actually I fucked up there. I spelt commode wrong. And it was a play on Mark Kermode.

I'll get the ironing board.

Poor show. You should not need me to point this shit out. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 25/02/2016 at 7:28 PM, scotty said:

Matthew broderick in The Producers. 

They remade Springtime for Hitler? Fucking cunts....

On 25/02/2016 at 7:54 PM, scotty said:

Steve fucking martin in ...........

Anything... just anything...

On 25/02/2016 at 8:57 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Don't bother with the new Dad's Army, waste of 90 minutes.

Not going to watch it on principle, have heard good and bad about it, but you just cannot even attempt to remake stuff like that...

I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of unusual films. There are many that don't get much attention but are well worth watching. Take "Rubber" for example. An unusual film about a killer tyre. Well worth 2 hours of your sad, useless lives. "Down Terrace" is another one. 99% of the film is set in a terraced house and it works well.

I have heard it said that there are only 7 basic jokes. All jokes are just a variation on a theme. The same must be true of film plots. Also, the big studios want megabucks so the unadventurous cunts will keep going with the perm anything from the following approach - Bruce Willis, Black police officer partner, dirty T-shirt, terrorist organisation, car crash, kidnapped child, list shake it up and churn out some film virtually identical to a thousand others.

Films are for entertainment. A remake will always have to battle against the original in as much as the memory of the original will set the standard and a billion dollars worth of special effects may not beat those memories.

And finally, you are all still a bunch of sad, pathetic cunts with delusions of sophistication. Get out and find the fun. Don't just follow the so-called expert cunts who want you to like what they like.

Guest luke swarm
52 minutes ago, Manky said:

And finally, you are all still a bunch of sad, pathetic cunts with delusions of sophistication

Its quite unfair that you lump us all in the Spunkape category.