CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ruined Classics

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Saw the remake of " the day the earth stood still" last night and I was disappointed to find that it bore absolutely no resemblance to the excellent original film. This is a recurring theme with many other remakes which have been totally fucked up with deviations from the original movie.

Other notable examples are,  The flight of the Phoenix , Get Carter, Clash of the titans and that utter pile of shite, the karate kid with that fucking horrible Will Smith cunt offspring,

My point is that whoever wants to do one of these remakes obviously admires the original and it has had a profound impact on them...then why the fuck would you want to change it all about, fair enough use modern methods to improve certain effects and imagery but don't change the very reason these films were memorable in the first place, the story.

Then they wonder why these remakes get a slating. The stupid unnecessarily meddling fuckwits.      

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Saw the remake of " the day the earth stood still" last night and I was disappointed to find that it bore absolutely no resemblance to the excellent original film. This is a recurring theme with many other remakes which have been totally fucked up with deviations from the original movie.

Other notable examples are,  The flight of the Phoenix , Get Carter, Clash of the titans and that utter pile of shite, the karate kid with that fucking horrible Will Smith cunt offspring,

My point is that whoever wants to do one of these remakes obviously admires the original and it has had a profound impact on them...then why the fuck would you want to change it all about, fair enough use modern methods to improve certain effects and imagery but don't change the very reason these films were memorable in the first place, the story.

Then they wonder why these remakes get a slating. The stupid unnecessarily meddling fuckwits.      

The recent frog Connection was pretty good. But I agree, they can fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fucking right Scotters. As someone who grew up in Woking and used to play on Horsell Common, the Cruise abomination was utter sacrilege, destroying an total classic. What a fucking cunt.

The only thing that piece of utter shite proved dapps is that the cruise midget can frown. Oh boy, can he frown. If frowning was an olympic sport he'd be holding the gold medal. He'd also be on the "irritating cunt" leader board. 

It's not even out yet, but I guarantee the upcoming Ghostbusters 'reboot' will be a fucking travesty. The team are all recast with females of course, so look forward to plenty of ectoplasm/spunk jokes, and even more fucking hilarious slapstick and overeating sketch shit, as one of them is such a fat cunt they make Adele look like Gollum.

They're remaking Drop Dead Fred soon too apparently. Cue a new energy source being located below ground that ends up being Rik Mayall's corpse spinning like my bog roll holder yesterday.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

The Seven Samurai (classic)

remake

The Magnificent Seven.(classic)

i could go on......

37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Seven Samurai (classic)

remake

The Magnificent Seven.(classic)

i could go on......

I bet you got at least half way through "Shaving Ryan's Privates" before you started to wonder where Tom Hanks had got to?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

The only thing that piece of utter shite proved dapps is that the cruise midget can frown. Oh boy, can he frown. If frowning was an olympic sport he'd be holding the gold medal. He'd also be on the "irritating cunt" leader board. 

"Irritating cunt" competition is the blue riband event. Always close with the likes of Jack Black, Jim Carey, Owen Wilson and our very own Michael (I choose my own films now) Caine.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, nocti said:

It's not even out yet, but I guarantee the upcoming Ghostbusters 'reboot' will be a fucking travesty. The team are all recast with females of course, so look forward to plenty of ectoplasm/spunk jokes, and even more fucking hilarious slapstick and overeating sketch shit, as one of them is such a fat cunt they make Adele look like Gollum.

They're remaking Drop Dead Fred soon too apparently. Cue a new energy source being located below ground that ends up being Rik Mayall's corpse spinning like my bog roll holder yesterday.

Which cunt actually thought it would be good idea to remake drop dead fred? should be fucking illegal. Shit yourself snot face.