CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The price is the fucking price

Neil

When did we become a nation of cunts unwilling to pay the asking price for anything?.Thought I'd update my telly so the old one gets advertised at a fixed price and all I've had is "will you take £70? " "will you take a £100?"no?,how about a £110?"...NO,NO,NO! fuck off.Try doing it when you next want petrol,try it in Tesco,try it with your next utility bill.I'd rather put the cunt in a skip than let some chavvy fucking arsewipe bully me down,In fact the price has just gone up you cunts!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, neil298 said:

When did we become a nation of cunts unwilling to pay the asking price for anything?.Thought I'd update my telly so the old one gets advertised at a fixed price and all I've had is "will you take £70? " "will you take a £100?"no?,how about a £110?"...NO,NO,NO! fuck off.Try doing it when you next want petrol,try it in Tesco,try it with your next utility bill.I'd rather put the cunt in a skip than let some chavvy fucking arsewipe bully me down,In fact the price has just gone up you cunts!

How much you selling it for?

57 minutes ago, neil298 said:

How much for cash? 

23 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

How much for cash? 

I've got to be cruel to be kind Bubbles,I will not sell it to you and I insist you return that pocket money back to your kids you fucking tealeaf,have you no shame?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil298 said:

I've got to be cruel to be kind Bubbles,I will not sell it to you and I insist you return that pocket money back to your kids you fucking tealeaf,have you no shame?

Apparently not. Or kids for that matter. If I did, the little cunts wouldn't get penny-one from me. 

Ask Withers (the smelly French toad) about the stinginess of a Welshman. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Let me guess, GumTree.

This website seems to attract the biggest morons by far and the fuckwits make ridiculous offers for items they haven't even seen.

My advice is to respond with "yes, you can have it for that" and then don't actually give them an address for them to collect it from or better still give them an address that doesn't even exist, on your road obviously so you can see the sad twats getting pissed off.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Apparently not. Or kids for that matter. If I did, the little cunts wouldn't get penny-one from me. 

Ask Withers (the smelly French toad) about the stinginess of a Welshman. 

Back of the fucking queue cunt, Yorkshire then Scots, then Welsh...

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Do a swap for a microwave and a crate o' Carling?

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Let me guess, GumTree.

No not that fucking heap of shit,not since my sister sold off some of her clothes and when a bloke turned up to look at them he tried the fuckers on!!!

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, neil298 said:

No not that fucking heap of shit,not since my sister sold off some clothes and when a bloke turned up to look at them he tried the fuckers on!!!

The fucking perv... you'd never do that would you Neil...?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, deebom said:

Do 2nd hand tellys even have any value these days?

Neil has installed webcams into the front of them. He sells brand new ones for very low prices on eBay to Asian female international students attending bullshit London redbricks.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Take it to the fucking tip.

Not so fast. At least give him a chance to consider my offer of £20 and a blow job.

Guest nobgobbler

Chances are you replaced your TV with one of those new fangled curved screen things Neil. If so you'll have discovered you need a 2:1 in computer programming to use the fucker. I can't be arsed to switch ours on. A word of advice, wash your cock.