CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest BrothersQuim

A black guy rode past me on a bicycle today.

I shouted, "Which white person did that belong to then?"

He stopped and looked at me in disgust and said, "I bet you couldn't say something more racist if you tried.."

I said, "Ok.. Which white person do you belong to then?"

Guest BrothersQuim

I can remember being sat in a Norfolk cinema watching Back To The Future and thinking, "Fucking hell, he's going to end up shagging his Mum!"

Luckily the usher spotted him fingering her and chucked them out.

Guest BrothersQuim

My manager at the restaurant said I need to stop insulting the customers, or I'm fired!

All I did was take a black couple's chicken, rice and peas over to their table...

Before they'd ordered.

Guest BrothersQuim

Thick walls.
Plenty of space.
Naked kids.
No consequences.

Carlsberg don't do homosexual paedophile rapist colonies with an unlimited supply of virgin boys.

But The Church does.

Guest BrothersQuim

My mate said, "How come you've got two black eyes, a broken arm and leg?"

I said, "I got in an argument with this bodybuilder. I called him a fucking meathead, then I started running."

He laughed and said, "You should have run faster."

I said, "It's wasn't that, he punched me and I flew off the treadmill."

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, BrothersQuim said:

I saw an article today which read: "I was sexually abused at eight."

I thought to myself, does it really matter what time it is?

That's just wrong- you should have been in bed at 7pm- 7.30pm tops. It's not healthy.

Guest BrothersQuim

In the midst of all the terrible events in Paris, I think we're all missing the real tragedy.

If they'd waited just one more night, they could've killed Bono and his band of cunts.

Guest BrothersQuim

Following the terror attacks in France, Liverpool supporters groups have reacted by urging the public to remember the casualties of the Hillsborough disaster and to appreciate the pain still felt in the city.

Guest BrothersQuim

"You can't park there, it's a disabled space," shouted the car park attendant.

"There are eleven empty spaces - it's not as if eleven disabled people are all going to turn up at once, is it?" I replied.

At which point the Aston Villa team bus pulled up to disprove my theory.

6 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

"You can't park there, it's a disabled space," shouted the car park attendant.

"There are eleven empty spaces - it's not as if eleven disabled people are all going to turn up at once, is it?" I replied.

At which point the Aston Villa team bus pulled up to disprove my theory.

Nobody on this site will understand that Quim. As we all believe that football's for irons.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Nobody on this site will understand that Quim. As we all believe that football's for irons.

Right enough. Fuck footy chat, it's utter gayness.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Right enough. Fuck footy chat, it's utter gayness.

I never had you down as a Hibs fan, Quincy, but it's good enough for Francis Begbie so you just suck as many cocks as you like and to fuck with what other people think. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I never had you down as a Hibs fan, Quincy, but it's good enough for Francis Begbie so you just suck as many cocks as you like and to fuck with what other people think. 

Look here, my man, I live on the Grange, and we don't do "football" here, we do polo and tennis, what. My neighbours are by and large snotty fucking twats, absolutely zero laughs.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm sure they feel exactly the same, bar the snotty attitude, you tedious scumbag. 

They think I'm a cunt, no doubt about it. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm testing the waters, Bubba. We seem to have our very own Erin Brokovich in the form of Quincy amongst us. The rambling cunt seems to love a lost cause, and has jumped to the successive defences of both Ding and Bill in recent days, regardless of the fact that one is as good as a nonce, and the other has lost his mojo.

After a few pages of criticism for my shite joke, I expect that our very own Saint fucking Jude will be jumping to my defence.

Calling me a nonce now?

or should I say, calling me a nonce again?

29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Calling me a nonce now?

or should I say, calling me a nonce again?

Here he is!

Care to explain to everyone why you came out with the disgusting shit that you posted and then had the audacity to deny? As if you thought you would get away with it you thick cunt. Admin quite rightly outed you, so the best thing you can do is crawl back into your pit and stay the fuck off of the site.