CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, scotty said:

You've got a fucking long memory, wizz. 

Yet I can never seem to remember how cross Mrs Wiz gets when I go up the wrong un.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, scotty said:

The star of Smokey and the Bandit has passed away, and will be cremated.

RIP Burnt Reynolds

It actually rather saddened me to hear about his death.  Burt's films put cunting in a mainstream spotlight.  His work with Jackie Gleason was hilarious, yet brilliantly understated.  Never once did he give the sheriff a proper fuck off cunt, but the implication was clear enough on multiple occasions.  Lest we forget, it is he who made references of buggery an everyday, acceptable thing in Deliverance?  Squeal, piggy squeal  I'm certain that scene is Pen's desktop background.   

On 9/7/2018 at 12:35 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

It actually rather saddened me to hear about his death.  Burt's films put cunting in a mainstream spotlight.  His work with Jackie Gleason was hilarious, yet brilliantly understated.  Never once did he give the sheriff a proper fuck off cunt, but the implication was clear enough on multiple occasions.  Lest we forget, it is he who made references of buggery an everyday, acceptable thing in Deliverance?  Squeal, piggy squeal  I'm certain that scene is Pen's desktop background.   

I usually liked his films, apart from the cannonball run. He was also good in that x files episode where he played God. 

A woman was lying in her hospital bed recuperating after an intense 12 hour delivery of a bouncing baby boy.

Moments later the hospital room door opened, and in walked the delivery nurse carrying the baby boy ....

Suddenly the nurse throws the baby on the floor, kicks it up against the wall, picks it up and twirls it around several times and throws it against the wall....

Well, just bewildered, the woman gives out a loud shriek and cries WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY ??????

The Nurse chuckles a little to herself 'April Fools', she says... It was already dead 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A woman was lying in her hospital bed recuperating after an intense 12 hour delivery of a bouncing baby boy.

Moments later the hospital room door opened, and in walked the delivery nurse carrying the baby boy ....

Suddenly the nurse throws the baby on the floor, kicks it up against the wall, picks it up and twirls it around several times and throws it against the wall....

Well, just bewildered, the woman gives out a loud shriek and cries WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY ??????

The Nurse chuckles a little to herself 'April Fools', she says... It was already dead 

You twisted fucking cunt..

..brilliant! Out of likes.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Now this is what the thread is for. 👍👍

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

My wife and I had some friends over for a meal last night. She asked me to prepare the table, so I went in and told them all that her cooking is fucking terrible.

Ken Dodd? 

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank, goes to A&E. He has sores and open wounds on his elbows and knees.

"Good Lord,"  says the nurse. "How on Earth have you got yourself in such a bad state?"

"It's my sex-life," replies Frank. "I like it doggy-style."

"Well," says the nurse, "can you not revert to the missionary position until your wounds have healed-up?"

"I would do," replies Frank, "but my Weimaraner's breath smells." 

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nice.