CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Thanks for explaining it, you autistic cunt. 

Yes, but I had to explain it, I didn't want anyone thinking it was in any way related to religion or Jesus, I just want to nail Decs to two planks and chuck him off the cliffs at Dover...

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Where the fuck is this famous 'growler'? I must have been out raping and pillaging that day

Me too... I have only seen the edited version on that thread weeks ago... mind you, I don't think I want to see it, if the comments since are anything to go by...

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Me too... I have only seen the edited version on that thread weeks ago... mind you, I don't think I want to see it, if the comments since are anything to go by...

Ding, google "baggy, slack grizzly bear pouch." She's the top hit.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yes, but I had to explain it, I didn't want anyone thinking it was in any way related to religion or Jesus, I just want to nail Decs to two planks and chuck him off the cliffs at Dover...

My brother is driving from Scotland to Dover tomorrow in a large van . Now if you can arrange to pick up the two planks its a goer. The only problem is finding where Drewpy and Swarm live. I will donate a bag of rusty nails.

5 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

The only problem is finding where Drewpy and Swarm live. 

Find Drew you say? Just keep an eye out for a bungalow that reeks of piss and has stairlifts mounting and criss crossing its walls like a Big Dipper on acid. I'm not sure why he has bothered with the stannah's, but I'm assuming that the fact that he is a stupid cunt is at the root of it.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

My brother is driving from Scotland to Dover tomorrow in a large van . Now if you can arrange to pick up the two planks its a goer. The only problem is finding where Drewpy and Swarm live. I will donate a bag of rusty nails.

Well that's easy .......I will give you directions to pass onto your obviously smarter brother.

Tell him to Drive to Heathtown in Wolverhampton......the street he is looking for is Khartoum Street no 66.......there will be a few Somalian looking types hanging there but don't worry they are a friendly lot and just enjoying the spring sunshine, not dealing or anything unsavoury like that.......Just ask them to fetch that Black Cunt Luke.

I will obviously be waiting all packed as I love travelling. But do remember to ask the lads in exactly the words above as they will then understand you perfectly.    

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Metropolitan police have finally admitted a case of mistaken identity in the Charles de Menezes shooting. 

They were actually looking for his brother, Dennis. 

Fuck off on yor works beano...

On 02/03/2016 at 8:24 PM, Cuntybaws said:

"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"It's me Mummy... It's Maddie!"
"But... But it can't be... We buried you..."
"Yeah, I'm just fucking about. It's Gerry, I forgot my key."

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"It's me Mummy... It's Maddie!"
"But... But it can't be... We buried you..."