CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maria Sharapova

Neil

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
11 hours ago, neil298 said:

I'd need the fucker on a drip if I could get her on her back,the prize at the end of those legs would fucking kill me

I wouldn't recommend accepting a wank. Have you seen her grip a racket? She would squeeze the bell off the end.

Guest luke swarm
On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:03 PM, MikeD said:

A medicine she supposedly had been taking for ten tears went on the banned list and she didn't know?

Like fuck she didn't, either that or her medical team need sacking.

More of these fuckers should be regularly tested, there's no way she's an isolated case.

I wonder if they will now turn their attention to the Williams Brothers.......I reckon they might detect a trace or two of testosterone

51 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I wonder if they will now turn their attention to the Williams Brothers.......I reckon they might detect a trace or two of testosterone

I see both of the Wachowski brothers who directed The Matrix are now Wachowski sisters. Fucking weirdos!

Guest MikeD
19 hours ago, luke swarm said:

They should test them for testicular cancer.

Guest MikeD
On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 7:28 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I eagerly await the Judge's wild accusations of misogyny from pathetic little men.

I even more eagerly await telling the stupid fucker to hangs himself.

As the honourable MikeD says, there's no way its not widespread. Especially among those sneaky fucking Russian and Slavic types.

I think the former USSR should reform and have a splinter Olympics where competitors are allowed to take as many performance enhancers as possible, and people fail drug tests if they don't have high levels of stimulate in their system. 

They should be testing more of those bastard footballers, I'd imagine a negative test from some of those cunts would be more of a fucking surprise.

But we couldn't have that because then the sponsors, tv, etc would be under pressure to pull out as they couldn't be seen to be condoning it.

And of course then a lot of pockets would cease to be filled so that's not going to fucking happen, is it?

Fucking corrupt bastards.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

They should be testing more of those bastard footballers, I'd imagine a negative test from some of those cunts would be more of a fucking surprise.

But we couldn't have that because then the sponsors, tv, etc would be under pressure to pull out as they couldn't be seen to be condoning it.

And of course then a lot of pockets would cease to be filled so that's not going to fucking happen, is it?

Fucking corrupt bastards.

Talking of football, I see they are going to limit the price of away matches to 30 squid......this is a travesty and against the natural market forces policy prevalent in this country.....after all cunts who go to these cuntfests should be fleeced good and proper every time.......clubs should link the price of the tickets to the average IQ of their fans.

Obviously Manchester Utd would attract the highest prices due to the fact that its fans are as thick as frozen mince.  

Guest Bill Stickers
47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Talking of football, I see they are going to limit the price of away matches to 30 squid......this is a travesty and against the natural market forces policy prevalent in this country.....after all cunts who go to these cuntfests should be fleeced good and proper every time.......clubs should link the price of the tickets to the average IQ of their fans.

Obviously Manchester Utd would attract the highest prices due to the fact that its fans are as thick as frozen mince.  

You thick cunt Luke. By that logic, the cheaper clubs such as the likes of Barnsley have some of the most intelligent fans in the football league.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You thick cunt Luke. By that logic, the cheaper clubs such as the likes of Barnsley have some of the most intelligent fans in the football league.

well its obvious that I failed to think this one through Bill......never been to Barnsley but one things for sure...I don't think I ever will as it seems to be full of cunts who can find hours of amusement in an old plastic flowerpot.

Still I maintain my stance that football fans are not the brightest of this human race. 

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Still I maintain my stance that football fans are not the brightest of this human race. 

Some more so than others. I've attended numerous "Old Farm" derbies, and I can confirm that there are more fingers than brain cells in attendance, which is hardly suprising considering the prevelance of polydactyly on such occasions.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Some more so than others. I've attended numerous "Old Farm" derbies, and I can confirm that there are more fingers than brain cells in attendance, which is hardly suprising considering the prevelance of polydactyly on such occasions.

you will forgive me for breaking out into a slight bit of Americanism here Decimus.......but when these inbreds meet up do they greet each other with the cry of "hey bro....give me six"  before they errrr high six each other.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

you will forgive me for breaking out into a slight bit of Americanism here Decimus.......but when these inbreds meet up do they greet each other with the cry of "hey bro....give me six"  before they errrr high six each other.

Generally we just kick the shit out of each other, Lukers.

Guest judgetwi
On Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Irony! Porsche, part of the VW group who are currently under the microscope for cheating distancing themselves from Sharapova who is currently under the microscope for cheating.

If you have to explain a joke it's not funny........or you think the audience is too thick to understand it. You decide!! 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you have to explain a joke it's not funny........or you think the audience is too thick to understand it. You decide!! 

The Corner is a broad church; three, maybe four smart punters, two phenomenally thick, the rest in between. Gotta appeal to all.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Corner is a broad church; three, maybe four smart punters, two phenomenally thick, the rest in between. Gotta appeal to all.

steady on now Mrs....that's not very nice calling Properkhunt and Spotto  thick cunts........you could be banned for such insolence.

By the way Roops...at what level of intelligence do you consider yourself  just out of interest. I would assume that it is not at the Judgetwi end. 

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

steady on now Mrs....that's not very nice calling Properkhunt and Spotto  thick cunts........you could be banned for such insolence.

By the way Roops...at what level of intelligence do you consider yourself  just out of interest. I would assume that it is not at the Judgetwi end. 

Can't be too smart, couldn't hang on to a two bob job on the corner, back to displaying the growler on the Web cam for tuppence a flash.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Perhaps this diagram will help? Those of us who occupy the rightmost 0.1% can work out the offset correction to the standard deviation required by the self-selecting nature of the site, while ProfB and the others at the left-hand side can admire the pretty colours. Everybody wins.

IQ-Bell-Curve.png

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Perhaps this diagram will help? Those of us who occupy the rightmost 0.1% can work out the offset correction to the standard deviation required by the self-selecting nature of the site, while ProfB and the others at the left-hand side can admire the pretty colours. Everybody wins.

IQ-Bell-Curve.png

I just think that looks like a stubby, thick, bruised and diseased cock with a pair of flat bollocks. Where does that place me? And where are the pubes and japseye?

Just now, nocti said:

I just think that looks like a stubby, thick, bruised and diseased cock with a pair of flat bollocks. Where does that place me? And where are the pubes and japseye?

It's a bell end curve. You decide. :P

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I wonder who you are referring to here? Little digs here and there will not bring peace to the corner.

I do hope you are not classing yourself as one of the smart ones.

Now,off you go and pick up some local alky for anther photo session in your council flat.

By the way,it's Got To not gotta. What are you a fucking American?  Cunt.