CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The NHS Choir

Cuntybaws

These chin stroking cunts keep popping up on picket lines to deliver their woeful, self-composed ditties in support of the junior doctors' strikes. There should be a special place in hell in particular for the long-haired Brony-looking cunt in the middle who jerks about hand-jiving like a spastic on a hot plate.

Ebola is too good for these cunts.

doctors-ormond-pic_3547051b.jpg

Guest Snatch

I notice the placard on the left says "We are your Doctors Let's keep it that way".

They should take their own words to heart and stop trying to be some fucking X-factor shite.

Fuckin' hell Baws, if that sweaty barber-dodging cunt in the middle had a few more chins and a burger in each hand, I'd swear it was the Brony cunt himself.

Like most people who end up in choirs, I hope they all get their mouths forcefucked by a big fat vicar.

• Like 1

Guest cuntcrapper

I'd spray the whole lot with Napalm and post em on 'Spitter' being rushed to their strikebound hospitals. Evil, fucking, little cliche ridden tarts and foreign bastards wanting more and more. Their lazy cunts who hide in corridor cupboards secretly gasping fags and gawping at their mobiles, to see how many other cunts are following their twatstreams etc. Fuck em all to an early grave, or fucking Romania!

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, cuntcrapper said:

I'd spray the whole lot with Napalm and post em on 'Spitter' being rushed to their strikebound hospitals. Evil, fucking, little cliche ridden tarts and foreign bastards wanting more and more. Their lazy cunts who hide in corridor cupboards secretly gasping fags and gawping at their mobiles, to see how many other cunts are following their twatstreams etc. Fuck em all to an early grave, or fucking Romania!

Fuck me crapper, where have you been? Alzheimers treatment working?

Guest MikeD
12 minutes ago, cuntcrapper said:

Plenty of room I'd imagine, the cunts are all here.

3 hours ago, cuntcrapper said:

Did someone exhume you ?

Now we have your puerile and demented précis of nauseous bollocks to contend with.

• Like 2

Guest MikeD
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do we want? Protection for wolves! When do we want it? Nowooooooooooooooooh!!!

I'll get my red hooded cloak!

Careful, the joke police will be after you!

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've got a list of charges against you longer than Dion Dublin's cock.

So that's what you were doing in Oirelaand..